Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
DD's Workload - Update on page 2! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:42 am


Darkmoon Dancer
Kara Asumie
DD you can take me off of the list. No need to be on it. Please and thank you.


Can I just get a quoted confirmation for this, please, Kara?

You, Kara Asumie, are agreeing to nullify your freebie custom as you no longer wish to receive it. If you agree to this, I, Darkmoon Dancer, will be removing it from my owed workload list, and will thus no longer be upheld to completing it.

Thank you for reading this all over =)
- DD
When I posted this last night. Sisi was on a bit of a power trip and it was scaring me and I wasn't sure I wanted to be part of the shop with the higher up on a power trip. I do wish her well and hope everything with her is ok. I have no ill will towards her and after reading the thread I am worried about her.

I am also unsure at the moment as to what I wanna do.

Edit It looks like the shop is being handed to Mind. I am still oh so lost on this. But I will say that seeing the shop has calmed down a bit. I am still wishing to get my freebie.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:05 pm


Kara Asumie
Darkmoon Dancer
Kara Asumie
DD you can take me off of the list. No need to be on it. Please and thank you.


Can I just get a quoted confirmation for this, please, Kara?

You, Kara Asumie, are agreeing to nullify your freebie custom as you no longer wish to receive it. If you agree to this, I, Darkmoon Dancer, will be removing it from my owed workload list, and will thus no longer be upheld to completing it.

Thank you for reading this all over =)
- DD
When I posted this last night. Sisi was on a bit of a power trip and it was scaring me and I wasn't sure I wanted to be part of the shop with the higher up on a power trip. I do wish her well and hope everything with her is ok. I have no ill will towards her and after reading the thread I am worried about her.

I am also unsure at the moment as to what I wanna do.

Edit It looks like the shop is being handed to Mind. I am still oh so lost on this. But I will say that seeing the shop has calmed down a bit. I am still wishing to get my freebie.


No problem! You are still on the list, and we shall see how this plays out before moving any further forward.

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller


Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:28 pm


Darkmoon Dancer
No problem! You are still on the list, and we shall see how this plays out before moving any further forward.
Thank you sweetie
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 7:29 am


Darkmoon Dancer

I don't know if I was supposed to say anything, but I would still like Yngvar. heart


Calixita

Crew

Wilderness Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 6:10 pm


Just updating you guys. I'm slowly working on all my owed stuff. With Mind having full ownership of the shop, I am comfortable completing what I owe.
I'll be sending PMs out with WIPs soon, and will drop certs and growths when I get a chance to catch all of that up as well.

Everyone listed in that first post will be getting their ponies, so no worries, they're coming!

Thank you for being so patient, guys!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm


First and foremost, I would like to apologize for any commotion or confusion I have caused. I had left Soquili staff before, due to many factors, including a lot of anger at various things along with major changes in my personal life .

When the shop blew up, I, like most of you, was devastated. All of this time I'd put into something I loved felt gone, so I couldn't stay. My leaving was more messy than I would have liked, or that you deserved.

Everyone heals in different ways, and for me to be able to get past what happened to/in the shop this last summer, I had to let go of everything. I had had those owed ponies sitting on my to-do list for months, and every time I opened them up, I simply couldn't bring myself to face them because for me they represented the giant blow-up.

That, matched with a substantial personal upheaval including scrambling to find enough work to pay the bills in a crappy economy and some moving and re-acquiring roommates... just altogether there was so much on my plate that I couldn't even begin to know where to start with thing, so stepping back and away from this shop when it was blown wide open was the only thing I could do.

When I handed everything off, it was as if a giant weight had been lifted off of my chest, and I could finally step back and breathe freely. Some time and thinking finally gave me the opportunity to start looking at Soquili anew.

My first priority in coming back is completing any of my owed work that has as of yet not been reassigned. You guys are my priority, and I want to prove that to you--how much you guys mean to me and to make up for the issues my absence opened up.

I am coming back now due to my love of the store itself and of this community. I still want to help out and I want to bring you guys, the community, more ponies and laughter and joy.
This is my fresh start, free of that anger I couldn't let go of last year, and I hope you all understand that this was my way of healing from all that occurred.

Now, that aside, I am coming back to Soquili as if I had simply gone on an extended hiatus, so I'll be back to my full duties, though I'm coming back as a junior colorist for the first little while. My main focus for the next few months is to get you guys lots of breedings and freebies! So make sure to update your breeding contracts as needed as well as your MCCL post!

Darkmoon Dancer

Shameless Ladykiller


junglerunner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:11 pm


So glad your coming back! heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 pm


I'm glad to hear that you're in a better place now and are returning to Soquili -- sometimes taking a step back is just what you gotta do. Welcome back! heart


Calixita

Crew

Wilderness Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:12 pm


Darkmoon Dancer

Breeeeeeeeeeeeedings~ <3
Welcome back DD! Might finally get my hands on a Soq from you. >3
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:07 pm


Darkmoon Dancer


/squeals in delight/ WELCOME BACK~ =D

In Good Faith

Dapper Entrepreneur


Pink Pandah Bear

Sparkly Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:10 pm


WELCOME BACK DD! heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:28 pm


Welcome back, DD <3 I mean that smile

Novablu

Eloquent Rogue


kaliskanny

Toxic Grunny

15,200 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Team Devin 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:50 pm


Welcome back, DD!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:49 pm


-luvs on-
welcome back hun, so glad to see you coming back <3

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter


Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:27 pm


I'm really happy to see you back in the shop, DD. I can more than understand needing to take a big step away from Gaia to take the time needed to heal. I'm glad to hear that it sounds like you're feeling better, and will look forward to seeing you around again <3.
Reply
Archived

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//