Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
-Please read everyone! And responed if you will!-.......eth. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you gonna help?
  YES! ((Cookie for joo!)) <--LOVED!
  YES! -But I don't mean it!- <--LOSER!
  NO! ........at least you're honest! <---HONEST!
  -rollingonflooroption-
View Results

DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:13 am


Aeith
Ack, I keep forgetting about that ^^;

I'm not very good at writing intros though.

...

Can I make it like an infomercial? biggrin


That would be sweet!

"What would you pay to become a certified Tree Ninja? 5k? 10k? YOUR FIRST-BORN SON???!

Now only available for the special introductory price of 50 gold! You heard me, 50 gold! And if that wasn't great enough, you also recieve a chance to win free avatar art! You can also chat it up with our wicked coo' and mad ninja-skilled mods! ACT NOW!"
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:08 pm


DarkSerena
Aeith
Ack, I keep forgetting about that ^^;

I'm not very good at writing intros though.

...

Can I make it like an infomercial? biggrin


That would be sweet!

"What would you pay to become a certified Tree Ninja? 5k? 10k? YOUR FIRST-BORN SON???!

Now only available for the special introductory price of 50 gold! You heard me, 50 gold! And if that wasn't great enough, you also recieve a chance to win free avatar art! You can also chat it up with our wicked coo' and mad ninja-skilled mods! ACT NOW!"


rofl rofl rofl

I concur!

......I'll add something to that in a bit.

I'm too tired to think of anything clever right now! xp

Semine
Vice Captain


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:43 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
Aeith
Ack, I keep forgetting about that ^^;

I'm not very good at writing intros though.

...

Can I make it like an infomercial? biggrin


That would be sweet!

"What would you pay to become a certified Tree Ninja? 5k? 10k? YOUR FIRST-BORN SON???!

Now only available for the special introductory price of 50 gold! You heard me, 50 gold! And if that wasn't great enough, you also recieve a chance to win free avatar art! You can also chat it up with our wicked coo' and mad ninja-skilled mods! ACT NOW!"


rofl rofl rofl

I concur!

......I'll add something to that in a bit.

I'm too tired to think of anything clever right now! xp


You don't /have/ to use that if you don't want, though.

I've watched entirely too many infomercials in my life. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:32 pm


We should.... put the tree ninja stuff in our profile.... and have a special bump made for tree ninjas! So when we bump in forums our clan can be known >>;

Pride_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

[twilight of the gods]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:19 pm


Well, I've seen enough banners linking to the thread in the gaia towns forum but maybe a banner should be made that links directly to the guild, or at least change the link on the banner to the thread. I'd also have to agree that a shiny homepage would attract more people to the guild. The infomercial idea sounds awesome.

Well, I atleast tried to help.

Edit: Also, you may want to consider(if you're not already) recuiting more members in this forum.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:27 pm


Hmm....I'm okay with flash. I could TRY to make that infomerical...in flash. >.> If you all want.

Cashmere Cannonball


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:15 pm


Aukon
Hmm....I'm okay with flash. I could TRY to make that infomerical...in flash. >.> If you all want.


If you want too! mrgreen
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:17 pm


we ninjas must come up with a better way of ninjaing....but im to lazy to..so please speak to my life adviser Ninja unit-05

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

positive suggestion: hello ninjas i come bearing the notice of your guild...how may i help you?

anoninja123
Crew


anoninja123
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:24 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clever response: masters. i have a suggestion, we should try to make a more..."attractive" heading after all organics today rely on looks rather than then inside after all or if that dosenot work maybe a ninja battle system would? but of course if it somehow fails we may try to change our motive to something more in the ninja category but with more UMPH!


Me:no! well remain tree ninjas for life ninja bot! scream ..but..then again...we should try to make it so other non tree ninja people would like it...but stay in tree ninja motive ninja
PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:52 pm


-huggletackles-

BLUUUUUUU! heart

Semine
Vice Captain


Aeith
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:38 pm


blu ninja
we ninjas must come up with a better way of ninjaing....but im to lazy to..so please speak to my life adviser Ninja unit-05

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

positive suggestion: hello ninjas i come bearing the notice of your guild...how may i help you?

:0 Blu liiiiiiives! *glomp.*

Aukon - I'll pay you. xD
PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:50 pm


*counter glomps* juppers xd im still very much alive cool

anoninja123
Crew


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:56 pm


heart

(I enjoy that the majority of people chose the "Roll on floor option" in the poll. mrgreen
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:47 pm


I support the art contesty thing! ninja

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 10:05 am


Semine
heart

(I enjoy that the majority of people chose the "Roll on floor option" in the poll. mrgreen


I think that's the one I chose. ninja
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//