Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Games and Contests
The Official DBZ Trivia Game Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:52 pm


Yami Mirai

What reason did Piccolo give for why he survived when Trunks knocked his statue form over in the Majin Buu saga?


'Cause he can regenerate himself, just as long as his head's not destoryed?
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:27 am


MochiPuchiko
Oh crap... umm... question......

How many Dragonball songs are there? (not including Z or GT) razz


If you're referring to songs with just lyrics, then 16. If you're referring to BGM songs as well, then I don't know. razz

And you got my question right. biggrin

As long as Piccolo's head remains intact, he can regenerate the rest of himself.

Okay, question time: In what order did the Jinzouningen appear in Dragonball Z (not including the Super 13 movie)?


Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

MochiPuchiko

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:39 pm


Yami Mirai
MochiPuchiko
Oh crap... umm... question......

How many Dragonball songs are there? (not including Z or GT) razz


If you're referring to songs with just lyrics, then 16. If you're referring to BGM songs as well, then I don't know. razz


Yeah, I just meant the lyric ones. Right! 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:01 pm


Yami Mirai

Okay, question time: In what order did the Jinzouningen appear in Dragonball Z (not including the Super 13 movie)?
Let's see, not including Movie #7 and considering Cell an android (biological as he is), the order is: Android 19 and Android 20 (Gero) together, Android 17, Android 18, Android 16, and Cell. Did I miss anyone?

SYFFER
Captain



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 4:50 pm


SYFFER
Yami Mirai

Okay, question time: In what order did the Jinzouningen appear in Dragonball Z (not including the Super 13 movie)?
Let's see, not including Movie #7 and considering Cell an android (biological as he is), the order is: Android 19 and Android 20 (Gero) together, Android 17, Android 18, Android 16, and Cell. Did I miss anyone?


If you did, then so did I, because those are the only ones I can think of. *shrug*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:06 pm


That's good news.

Note to everyone: Please make sure you know the answer to your question beyond doubt before asking it. If you are unable to answer your own question, then it will not be properly judged.

Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?

SYFFER
Captain



Mysterious Brett


High-functioning Lunatic

20,015 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 2:46 pm


SYFFER
Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?


A fish.

(Movies) What "attack" does Piccolo tell Gohan to perform during the fight against Slug to help defeat him?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:33 pm


Yami Mirai
SYFFER
Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?


A fish.

(Movies) What "attack" does Piccolo tell Gohan to perform during the fight against Slug to help defeat him?
I believe he tells him to whistle. A whistle is a high pitched tone which Namkeians find extremely painful because of their well-tuned ears. When Gohan whistles, Lord Slug cannot stand the noise and lowers his guard causing his defeat.

SYFFER
Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:24 am


SYFFER
Yami Mirai
SYFFER
Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?


A fish.

(Movies) What "attack" does Piccolo tell Gohan to perform during the fight against Slug to help defeat him?
I believe he tells him to whistle. A whistle is a high pitched tone which Namkeians find extremely painful because of their well-tuned ears. When Gohan whistles, Lord Slug cannot stand the noise and lowers his guard causing his defeat.

Causing the horrible movie to come to a conclusion.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:49 pm


Saiyan X
SYFFER
Yami Mirai
SYFFER
Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?


A fish.

(Movies) What "attack" does Piccolo tell Gohan to perform during the fight against Slug to help defeat him?
I believe he tells him to whistle. A whistle is a high pitched tone which Namkeians find extremely painful because of their well-tuned ears. When Gohan whistles, Lord Slug cannot stand the noise and lowers his guard causing his defeat.

Causing the horrible movie to come to a conclusion.
I know it sucked eh? It was my least favorite of the movies. Bardock being my favorite.

SYFFER
Captain


Chaos Gadget

5,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 11:44 am


SYFFER
Saiyan X
SYFFER
Yami Mirai
SYFFER
Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?


A fish.

(Movies) What "attack" does Piccolo tell Gohan to perform during the fight against Slug to help defeat him?
I believe he tells him to whistle. A whistle is a high pitched tone which Namkeians find extremely painful because of their well-tuned ears. When Gohan whistles, Lord Slug cannot stand the noise and lowers his guard causing his defeat.

Causing the horrible movie to come to a conclusion.
I know it sucked eh? It was my least favorite of the movies. Bardock being my favorite.

Bardock, The Father of Goku. That's a very good one. I wish Raditz could of made an appearance.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 6:15 pm


Saiyan X
SYFFER
Saiyan X
SYFFER
Yami Mirai
SYFFER
Question: (Movies) What animal signals the end of DBZ Movie# 7?


A fish.

(Movies) What "attack" does Piccolo tell Gohan to perform during the fight against Slug to help defeat him?
I believe he tells him to whistle. A whistle is a high pitched tone which Namkeians find extremely painful because of their well-tuned ears. When Gohan whistles, Lord Slug cannot stand the noise and lowers his guard causing his defeat.

Causing the horrible movie to come to a conclusion.
I know it sucked eh? It was my least favorite of the movies. Bardock being my favorite.

Bardock, The Father of Goku. That's a very good one. I wish Raditz could of made an appearance.
Haha yeah, as the annoying big brother. They should have probably put him in but I suspect that he was working on some other planet for Frieza.

SYFFER
Captain

Reply
Games and Contests

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//