Welcome to Gaia! ::

Supernatural Fans

Back to Guilds

A Guild For The Fans Of The TV Show Supernatural - 15 Seasons - With Lots Of Pie, Pain And Sadness. 

Tags: Supernatural SPN, Castiel Misha Collins, Dean Winchester Jensen Ackles, Sam Winchester Jared Padalecki, Angels Demons 

Reply Totally Random
Whom are your favorite Supernatural characters? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

castiel says assbutt

Angelic Allegiant

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:04 pm


misha coIIins
castiel says assbutt
Yup, I think that's about.

Hey do not be like that. I know you like other characters.

Shhh. Go away! Most of them ended up being minor anyway.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 8:53 am


I can't exactly pick a favorite, but I mean, who could?

Obviously the trio of Dean, Sam, and Cas are my main favorites, but I also love Gabriel, Crowley, and Lucifer (The evil guys are hilarious, don't judge me. >.<)

Pandamonium o-o

Shy Citizen

10,800 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200


Mizz Sinister

Captain

Tasty Waffles

24,400 Points
  • 20000 High Score 500
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Pet Trainer 150
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:19 am


Pandamonium o-o
I can't exactly pick a favorite, but I mean, who could?

Obviously the trio of Dean, Sam, and Cas are my main favorites, but I also love Gabriel, Crowley, and Lucifer (The evil guys are hilarious, don't judge me. >.<)


That's okay, and I know. There's so many. xd

Yeah, same here. Who wouldn't want like them, they are all awesome.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:45 pm


What can I say, I'm a Dean!girl through and through. Doesn't hurt that I've basically been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was 13. And I'm old, that's a long time. sweatdrop

I started watching Days of our Lives solely because of him... and I still watch it. UGH. razz

I really really love Dean. Bobby is also another favourite, and Cas. And Sam, too. And just, a lot of characters.

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

RavenStigmata

Aged Citizen

8,600 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:26 pm


Cas is my favorite, but close runners up would be Crowley,Chuck, and Gabriel.
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 9:20 pm


I am a Sam girl! However I love the trio of Sam, Dean and Cas, but my absolute fave is Crowley

Yamazaki xx


misha coIIins

Melty Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:33 am


Sammirah
What can I say, I'm a Dean!girl through and through. Doesn't hurt that I've basically been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was 13. And I'm old, that's a long time. sweatdrop

I started watching Days of our Lives solely because of him... and I still watch it. UGH. razz

I really really love Dean. Bobby is also another favourite, and Cas. And Sam, too. And just, a lot of characters.

This makes sense. I saw Misha in other things before he was on Supernatural. The love never dies.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:11 pm


misha coIIins
Sammirah
What can I say, I'm a Dean!girl through and through. Doesn't hurt that I've basically been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was 13. And I'm old, that's a long time. sweatdrop

I started watching Days of our Lives solely because of him... and I still watch it. UGH. razz

I really really love Dean. Bobby is also another favourite, and Cas. And Sam, too. And just, a lot of characters.

This makes sense. I saw Misha in other things before he was on Supernatural. The love never dies.


I don't think I was really aware of Misha Collins at all before SPN. It took me awhile to develop a crush, but oh my it is there now. sweatdrop I actually don't have that many full-fledged celebrity obsessions crushes. Misha upped that from 2 to 3.

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

misha coIIins

Melty Angel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 9:30 pm


Sammirah
misha coIIins
Sammirah
What can I say, I'm a Dean!girl through and through. Doesn't hurt that I've basically been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was 13. And I'm old, that's a long time. sweatdrop

I started watching Days of our Lives solely because of him... and I still watch it. UGH. razz

I really really love Dean. Bobby is also another favourite, and Cas. And Sam, too. And just, a lot of characters.

This makes sense. I saw Misha in other things before he was on Supernatural. The love never dies.


I don't think I was really aware of Misha Collins at all before SPN. It took me awhile to develop a crush, but oh my it is there now. sweatdrop I actually don't have that many full-fledged celebrity obsessions crushes. Misha upped that from 2 to 3.

I just have the two. Misha Collins and Zooey Deschanel. I think Misha has become more of an obsession of sorts over the years.
I first saw him on Charmed, because my Mother was a fan of that show. So I was kind of forced into watching it. Later on I saw the movie Karla and then saw him on a bunch of CSI shows. I am not sure it really clicked until I saw him on Supernatural in season four and I was like..."Hey...its him!"
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:06 pm


misha coIIins
Sammirah
misha coIIins
Sammirah
What can I say, I'm a Dean!girl through and through. Doesn't hurt that I've basically been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was 13. And I'm old, that's a long time. sweatdrop

I started watching Days of our Lives solely because of him... and I still watch it. UGH. razz

I really really love Dean. Bobby is also another favourite, and Cas. And Sam, too. And just, a lot of characters.

This makes sense. I saw Misha in other things before he was on Supernatural. The love never dies.


I don't think I was really aware of Misha Collins at all before SPN. It took me awhile to develop a crush, but oh my it is there now. sweatdrop I actually don't have that many full-fledged celebrity obsessions crushes. Misha upped that from 2 to 3.

I just have the two. Misha Collins and Zooey Deschanel. I think Misha has become more of an obsession of sorts over the years.
I first saw him on Charmed, because my Mother was a fan of that show. So I was kind of forced into watching it. Later on I saw the movie Karla and then saw him on a bunch of CSI shows. I am not sure it really clicked until I saw him on Supernatural in season four and I was like..."Hey...its him!"


Omigosh, he was on Charmed? I bet he was adorable, I'll have to check that out. ninja

Zooey Deschanel is about the only celebrity that my husband has a crush on, and I must say I don't mind at all. 3nodding

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:13 pm


Yup, looks like I was right! Unbearably adorable. sweatdrop

User Image

User Image
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:14 pm


Sammirah
misha coIIins
Sammirah
misha coIIins
Sammirah
What can I say, I'm a Dean!girl through and through. Doesn't hurt that I've basically been in love with Jensen Ackles since I was 13. And I'm old, that's a long time. sweatdrop

I started watching Days of our Lives solely because of him... and I still watch it. UGH. razz

I really really love Dean. Bobby is also another favourite, and Cas. And Sam, too. And just, a lot of characters.

This makes sense. I saw Misha in other things before he was on Supernatural. The love never dies.


I don't think I was really aware of Misha Collins at all before SPN. It took me awhile to develop a crush, but oh my it is there now. sweatdrop I actually don't have that many full-fledged celebrity obsessions crushes. Misha upped that from 2 to 3.

I just have the two. Misha Collins and Zooey Deschanel. I think Misha has become more of an obsession of sorts over the years.
I first saw him on Charmed, because my Mother was a fan of that show. So I was kind of forced into watching it. Later on I saw the movie Karla and then saw him on a bunch of CSI shows. I am not sure it really clicked until I saw him on Supernatural in season four and I was like..."Hey...its him!"


Omigosh, he was on Charmed? I bet he was adorable, I'll have to check that out. ninja

Zooey Deschanel is about the only celebrity that my husband has a crush on, and I must say I don't mind at all. 3nodding

She is beautiful.
Yes, he was.
User Image

There are other pictures that I have found that were from the episode. This one happens to have a fun quote though.

misha coIIins

Melty Angel


Sammirah

Shirtless Prophet

10,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:18 pm


Haha, I think we were Google imaging at the same time.

I like your gif. It is a good gif. I like it for reasons. Also science.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:20 pm


I was a Dean girl until season 4. Castiel is my favourite.

WH0RECRUX



Praise Sobek


Garbage Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:47 am


♥~Gabriel and Lucifer will always be my favourite characters
Reply
Totally Random

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//