|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:19 pm
Letha Nievera
 Letha watched at a close distance only to feel her security dropped as she watched them seem to notice they were not alone anymore. Her heart felt like it was in her throat thinking the worse, she had been sense lurking around the rocks to remain hidden and not cause a reason for attack. Violence was something Letha tried hard to ever use on others especially if they were of the fire elementals, just the sight of their abilities was enough to make her freeze where she stood. "I dont know how strong they are or even if they will attack right when I show even a glimpse, if those could see pass my off disguise of a fire elemental I can only guess what they could do to me if I show my Jord attire.....this isnt good at all."Letha heaved a breath slowly as she tried to huddle lower, but it almost looked hopeless at this point, she was spotted and there were only a few things she could do to try and save herself from having to come in contact if they were fire. It would be to show and flee as fast as she could, or face exposing her abilities by making a wall to shield from a sudden attack to get away, that was if her body let her do so. Without much thinking Letha did the unthinkable, and took a look from the rocks she was hiding by to get a better vision of them as she shook frm fear of the possibilities running in her head.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:00 pm
 Location: Phesr Mountains ~ wilderness As the two would move closer up the path Yumiko froze for a split second. She thought she saw...someone...peeking. Oh gawd damn that was creepy! If Victor hadn't confirmed it to be a female she might actually have been nervous. Yumiko couldn't see gender but she could see an individuals personal pattern. It was hard to explain but it helped to identify a person from a distance. Now, at this current point in time Yumiko had no long range weapons upon her personal self. She was dressed in mourning attire and was on her way to a Shinto shrine tucked away in these mountains. One she helped to maintain on weekends in fact. She did have some smaller weapons about her but if it was long range she would have to use her element to fight. Shame too because she loved the thrill of a physical battle rather than an elemental one. Reaching into the space between her outer kimono and the thin under layer that rest against her flesh, she withdrew two sai's. There they had been secretly resting this entire time. Hidden. The way she held them was very precise. Ends down to rest against her forearms. She crept ever closer. "Show yourself and I promise I won't obliterate you into your next life!" she called out loud and clear. As they became more in range with the stranger Yumiko could see in her CHI SPARK MODE more details of who they were dealing with. For all intensive purposes it was human but not just any human an elemental. This person had the shimmering green 'veins' of a human but also had these beautiful rushing gold streaks that randomly showed themselves as the energy flowed. To Yumiko this person also carried a green glow. She could see the crouched position as chi spark had xray properties to it. She saw the rapid flashing patters that this persons chi sent out. She was quite nervous. Maybe her promising words would be to their advantage?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:06 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:12 pm
I know, just had to wash a couple dishes almost done. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:15 pm
Letha Nievera  With those words yelled out, it made Letha almost want to tempt running like a rabbit before getting burned knowing it was probably going to happen even if she just stood there. Looking back to the woman she could see that she was ready to fight, however for Letha she didnt want to get into a fight she probably could never win, when her worst fear was most likely right in front of her waiting to see a bit of movement. Sweat beaded from her face as her breathing grew slightly heavy at thinking back of why fire became her fear in the beginning, almost to the brink moving wasnt an option. "I wish not to fight......please I didnt mean to startle you at all I was......I didn't mean to do anything to offend."Letha covered her mouth from hearing her thoughts come into voice, being near the people let alone speaking just brought more terror in her body. However she was looking at a woman that was battle ready, she had no choice now and stood from her place of hiding. Letha looked to the ground for a second or two before peering from her cloak at the two as she held her hands shaking in front of her, just so show she didn't want to cause a fight but was ready to punch the ground if she needed to escape from any hostility.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:35 pm
"Hold on a second Yumi." Victor circled around at a distance to get a better look who was hiding out. "If you don't wish to fight, then show yourself. I am Lieutenant General Victor Raines of the Jord forces. We mean you no harm, but we will defend ourselves if need be." He had drawn the stone-shaped dagger, wishing he had crafted a long sword instead. Elemental combat was not his forte'. He looked to Yumi, seeing her armed with her hidden weapons. "This girl is just full of surprises." he mumbled under his breath. Slowly he advanced towards the girls hiding spot, from the side, where he got a decent look at her clothing. They were of Jord make, but that didn't mean anything. "Are you of Jord?" he called out.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:44 pm
 Location: Phesr Mountains ~ wilderness Yumiko perked her brow to being called 'yumi' by Victor. She also mentally groaned when he read out his title to the strange woman. Great. More witnesses that she was seen with the Lieutenant General of Jord. If this sort of thing kept up her Grandpa was going to hear about this in no time. Yumiko watched and listened as he took over and attempted to deal with the situation.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:47 pm
Letha Nievera  Letha stopped short from moving forward as she heard the man speak with little hostile tone, it was when she heard Jord that had her relax slightly inside but not enough to fully calm. Not to seem mute of voice she decided since he could see past her cloak there was no need for it anymore, and let it draped off to the ground to expose her attire. "I am from the Plains of Jord, a small village in the country from birth to present. My reason in this nation is mere travel to explore a place not of my origin, and I wish not to fight at all if I have no need to do so."Her body was shaking as her fist turned white from clenching to her side as she spoke to the man, hoping the woman didnt try to attack. Not wanting to make direct eye contact, Letha kept her sight to him in case a wrong look could rub off the wrong way. She wanted to say more to give off a positive vobe, but at the same time try to keep calm not to say much more than needed. To her it was a sight to see another in the Vatra, let alone someone from her nation of Jord.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:55 pm
"Why is she traveling here so far from home?" Sheathing his weapon, he continued to walk towards the Jord woman. "Alright, I believe you. Come on out to the main road and show my companion you are not a threat, and we can all act like reasonable people." He glanced towards Yumi. "Not that we are all reasonable." Crossed his mind. "How does that sound?" Hmm?"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:11 pm
 Location: Phesr Mountains ~ wilderness Yumiko sighed and then gave her SAIS a fancy twirl before sheathing them back to their hiding spot. She was feeling on edge. Strange women lurking behind rocks, trying to scare the piss out of her, damn good looking military men that give her impure thoughts, and trying to get to her shrine to pray and mourn for her dead parents, and all. She didn't really like the tone in his voice as he looked to her and spoke. "Sounds like a party." she said a little smart assed back. Yumiko did not, could not forget that Victor was a military man and that meant authority. She didn't like authority. She had a serious complex thanks to a few people in her life. More on that later. Yumiko let her honey peepers flick to the Jord woman... "Don't have the respect or the balls to even look at me in the eye's woman!?"One had to remember the fire in the soul that the people of Vatra carried. They were fierce, proud, strong, bold and held some of the best makings for warriors one could ever hope to find. These two were guests in her home land. Yumiko knew that the woman was not from here but the Jord woman wasn't privy to the same information. Well damn it all to hell, Yumiko demanded the respect. She cleared her throat and then spoke directly to her. She even stepped in and out stretched her hand for a shake. "Yumiko Yamamoto of Vatra...welcome to my home land..." she said carefully and placed a welcoming smile upon her face. Ya'll just have to deal. The girl got trust issue's m'kay!? (xD)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:17 pm
Letha Nievera  Seeing there wasn't anymore reason to feel tense she decided to heave another sigh and relax her hands, now a little red but calming back to a normal color tone. Letha was still a little weary to come close to the woman, but since he told she was his companion it wouldn't end up being a bad communication. Coming a little closer Letha looked her gaze to the woman just about a couple feet and stood without a thought for a moment before nodding her head. "I don't mean any harm to you, then again you have every right to show your weapons.....you never know when someone could play a trick to get an attack in. However i'm not one of those type of people, I mean my words and just traveling this land and happen to find myself in this wilderness side besides the city. It was very crowded and I nearly killed over from the heat in my very failed excuse to look like a resident of the Vatra. Didn't go as planned so I decided to walk a little further from the populated areas."Letha looked to the woman and held her breath for a moment, thinking of thoughts that ran in her mind of what this woman could possibly do to her if they met in combat. She did carry a bo with her, but using weapons was one weak spot she never really mastered, but instead used her earth abilities to use and gain in strength as time permitted to let happen. "I can see your companion knows how to use her weapons at ready even if it is just an encounter, very good thing to have but i probably wouldn't do well especially here. One foul move and I might end up hurting myself by getting burned by steam or worse." she added as she was just about a foot length of the two. When the woman showed her hand to shake Letha thought she was in her bad zone, but seeing she wanted to keep the peace gingerly took her hand to shake in acceptance. "Thank...thank you for the welcome,just as I said and mean every word.....I hope it is enough for you to know I have no lie in my speaking. A pure earth elemental and nothing more or less....Letha Nievera of Jord"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:36 pm
 Location: Phesr Mountains ~ wilderness Quote: then again you have every right to show your weapons.....you never know when someone could play a trick to get an attack in. However i'm not one of those type of people, I mean my words "Yeah? And how do we know that? Just because you say that it is so?Quote: "I can see your companion knows how to use her weapons at ready even if it is just an encounter, very good thing to have but i probably wouldn't do well especially here. One foul move and I might end up hurting myself by getting burned by steam or worse." "Oooh are you talking about me like I'm not standing right here!? yeah...yeah buddy that's right I DO know what I am doing with my weapons! Want a show? No one foul move and you'd end up with your a** in Vatra and your head in Jord!"Yumiko thought in response as she waited for Letha to take her hand. She was still unsure and on edge. In the paranoia of her mind Letha could be a damn good actress. Maybe a spy! Maybe she was here to steal something! Maybe!...maybe she was just a traveler like she said. Quote: "Thank...thank you for the welcome,just as I said and mean every word.....I hope it is enough for you to know I have no lie in my speaking. A pure earth elemental and nothing more or less....Letha Nievera of Jord" 'Hm...yeah...I guess your 'aight.' "I wish I was skilled enough to be able to detect a lie in one's speech...sadly...I am not. But you know, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." and the smile and nod Yumiko gave would be genuine as she let go of Letha's hand. "So, you came to Vatra to explore?" she inquired a little.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:38 pm
((I am bowing out for right now you two have this. Onyx, auto pilot me for a while))
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:48 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 10:12 pm
 Victor followed suit, and joined the other two, taking a stand by Yumi. "Well I am glad that is over. I hate fighting for no good reason." Looking at the new comer, he smiled kindly. "Glad to meet another person from the homeland. You said your name was Letha Nievera? That family name seems familiar to me somehow."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|