Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
NOT Dead! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:42 am


MadTiger
&_& Yeah. I'm kinda obsessed. Kinda.

[ eek I think I just came across your LJ eek Pure accident. The website link gave it away sweatdrop ]
... which one of my ljs? One has a pretty offensive name. XD If you leave a comment, then I shall add you. heart Because you have the cool. XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:52 am


I feel special crying heart

I think I misplaced the cool though. Haven't been able to find it this past week.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:54 am


D:

Um, because I went to a naked man festival, does that indirectly replace your cool? eek
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:57 am


HELL YES

speaking of naked men, I can't wait til Electric Eel Shock in a few weeks.

Except before then I need to finish my work. gonk

Meaning.. now.

Oh my gawd I can't believe I've been online for so long NOT doing work.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:02 am


MadTiger
HELL YES

speaking of naked men, I can't wait til Electric Eel Shock in a few weeks.

Except before then I need to finish my work. gonk

Meaning.. now.

Oh my gawd I can't believe I've been online for so long NOT doing work.
That should be really good. I am envious that you get to go! D:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:06 am


Well I'm missing like everything else in the world. Like Bonnie Pink.
And Peelander-Z !!! crying crying crying

User Image

Kazuki-chaan cry

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:10 am


Nothing hurts more than a live that you want to go to and... you cant.

I'm still bitter about the back horn. VERY BITTER>
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:13 am


crying Aww. I would be bitter as hell too.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:15 am


MadTiger
crying Aww. I would be bitter as hell too.
It turned into a two handed slap. The live in Yokkaichi sold out before it was on sale for the general public and then.... they play in Nagoya three days after my visa expires and I have to get out of the country. (On scholarship from government. they provide my flight so I can't "accidentally" leave the country a few days late.) THEY MOCK ME. emo
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:22 am


Aww ;-;

Well if it makes you feel any better, I missed The Back Horn playing with MUCC, my favoritest non-Guruguru Eigakan band.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:27 am


MadTiger
Aww ;-;

Well if it makes you feel any better, I missed The Back Horn playing with MUCC, my favoritest non-Guruguru Eigakan band.
emotion_hug We can be emo about it together.

:leaks emo:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:28 am


Ok my friend just sent me something hilarious.
A has just been to a lab. live.
B is my friend.

A: Cause it`s the guitarist that`s icky.
B: Oh, Ao IS the guitarist in cali gari.
B: He's just prettied up and mellowed out in lab.
B: But yeah, in general he's totally nuts. And scary.
B: And I think he likes little boys.
A: PRETTIED UP?!?!

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:40 am


THATS SO GREAT!!!! XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:48 am


OMG I TOTALLY MESSED UP THE LETTERS AND SWITCHED THEM AROUND.
I changed it sweatdrop

._. my brain fails me.

MadTiger
Vice Captain


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:04 am


MadTiger
OMG I TOTALLY MESSED UP THE LETTERS AND SWITCHED THEM AROUND.
I changed it sweatdrop

._. my brain fails me.
Your brain fails you, but i figured it out without the letters. XD because.... of MAGICAL GNOMES.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//