Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Final Fantasy Creatures Guild Main Forum
Team Tonberry Thread - Randomly SPANKING Glassy since '05 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's gonna win the next team war?!
Tonberry!
54%
 54%  [ 23 ]
My face!
21%
 21%  [ 9 ]
Your mom!
23%
 23%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 42


spookykoopas

4,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:17 am


GlassGothX
[.x.]Bunny[.x.]
I love Tonberries. They are the epitome of awesomeness.
Daggers. Mmmmm. *stabstab*
Then will you join us and be an active member? Currently we have 2 inactives so...
I can't be on GAIA 24-7, but whenever I do get to come on, I try to check this guild. I'd be semi-active, mostly because of the hellacious ammout of schoolwork I have. Accursed real life! Anyways, sure. We only live once. Sign me up. I won't be on every day, but I'll try to get on whenever I can. <3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:27 am


you don't have to be on every day xd

Eiryn Fox
Captain


spookykoopas

4,250 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:35 am


Exactly. I show up, and I hang around in the background. I do more guild-forum-surfing than I do actual posting here. I really like this guild, but I just don't have the time to do much. :3
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:50 am


Eiryn Fox
*joins team tonberry, but has to leave it because he is the games capatin...*

crying so unfair..

ooohh.. I have to make an I love Tonberries banner for the mini banners xp
Heh...Tonberry Sign.....shape it like a dagger =o

Tzunami

Desirable Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Demi Couture
Crew

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:02 am


Tonberry brand daggers? whee
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:03 pm


GlassGothX
Tonberry brand daggers? whee

I would prefer a Tonberry brand lantern because you can always use a lantern.

Atheistical_Anarchy


Eiryn Fox
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:23 pm


New mini banner up on the front page!! sorry its not a dagger or a lantern, but it does nicely conform with the rest of the mini banners I made xd mmmm conformity........
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:47 pm


I'd love to join team Tonberry

zan_cloud


zan_cloud

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 4:15 pm


right away if possible!
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:35 pm


Hi zan_cloud and welcome to the guild. Hopefully youll join us as a team Tonberry member.

Atheistical_Anarchy


Demi Couture
Crew

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 4:52 am


Um, I think he did... 'Cuz I put his name up... Soo yeah.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:03 pm


Bumpity? No one loves us? Are we too stubborn or what? I think I'm the only one left in my team anyways...

Demi Couture
Crew

Wheezing Sophomore


Demi Couture
Crew

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 6:14 am


Anyone at all? *poik poik*
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 1:19 am


anarchy said he was going to leave gaia altogether! so you might just be... I can send ZeroDomo over to join your team if you want xd

Eiryn Fox
Captain


Demi Couture
Crew

Wheezing Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 6:37 am


No thanks, I think we still have Tzunami... Wherever he might be.
Reply
The Final Fantasy Creatures Guild Main Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//