Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaia's Transformers Guild

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Transformers, Autobots, Decepticons, Maximals, Predacons 

Reply Wheelie's Toy Box (Toy Discussion)
What you didn't know about your Transformers! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:06 pm


I didn't know that the Mini-Cons, Spiral and Sureshock, were girls.
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:46 am


rockmanx
Adib

I was also shocked (quite a while back, mind you) to discover that the thingies on my Heinrad figure were supposed to be testicles. I've since gotten used to the idea, but it's still kinda odd.
Do what? Who is Heinrad?


Heinrad is the tanuki Maximal from Beast Wars Neo.

Londo Mollari


QuestionableMeatProducts

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:32 am


Adib
rockmanx
Adib

I was also shocked (quite a while back, mind you) to discover that the thingies on my Heinrad figure were supposed to be testicles. I've since gotten used to the idea, but it's still kinda odd.
Do what? Who is Heinrad?


Heinrad is the tanuki Maximal from Beast Wars Neo.


With Goggles and a clock stomach.

As if the testes weren't wierd enough.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:34 pm


Kira Yui
I didn't know that the Mini-Cons, Spiral and Sureshock, were girls.
Where did you get that from? Although, I can see Sureshock from Armanda being a girl.

rockmanx


rockmanx

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:38 pm


Yamato1
Adib
rockmanx
Adib

I was also shocked (quite a while back, mind you) to discover that the thingies on my Heinrad figure were supposed to be testicles. I've since gotten used to the idea, but it's still kinda odd.
Do what? Who is Heinrad?


Heinrad is the tanuki Maximal from Beast Wars Neo.


With Goggles and a clock stomach.

As if the testes weren't wierd enough.
I've found this pick of him, but don't see any testes. Must be when he is in beast mode. Although, I wonder what the clock is for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:25 pm


rockmanx
Kira Yui
I didn't know that the Mini-Cons, Spiral and Sureshock, were girls.
Where did you get that from? Although, I can see Sureshock from Armanda being a girl.
The Dreamwave Transformer Armada Profile books refer to them as she.

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Londo Mollari

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 9:49 am


rockmanx
Yamato1
Adib
rockmanx
Adib

I was also shocked (quite a while back, mind you) to discover that the thingies on my Heinrad figure were supposed to be testicles. I've since gotten used to the idea, but it's still kinda odd.
Do what? Who is Heinrad?


Heinrad is the tanuki Maximal from Beast Wars Neo.


With Goggles and a clock stomach.

As if the testes weren't wierd enough.
I've found this pick of him, but don't see any testes. Must be when he is in beast mode. Although, I wonder what the clock is for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Yes, it's when he is in beast mode. I believe in the cartoon he had some weird time freeze power.

And hey, don't forget the sake.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 5:44 pm


I managed to fit the reproduction Generation 1 Megatron Re-Issue sword I got from transrepro.com in the hands of Classics Megatron.

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

BumblebeeZ3

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:03 pm


Classics Megatron:
Has minicon ports on his wings.
the clips on his wings can fold down.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:01 am


Londo Mollari
rockmanx
Yamato1
Adib
rockmanx
Adib

I was also shocked (quite a while back, mind you) to discover that the thingies on my Heinrad figure were supposed to be testicles. I've since gotten used to the idea, but it's still kinda odd.
Do what? Who is Heinrad?


Heinrad is the tanuki Maximal from Beast Wars Neo.


With Goggles and a clock stomach.

As if the testes weren't wierd enough.
I've found this pick of him, but don't see any testes. Must be when he is in beast mode. Although, I wonder what the clock is for.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


Yes, it's when he is in beast mode. I believe in the cartoon he had some weird time freeze power.

And hey, don't forget the sake.


There's a beast mode pic on this page: ( http://www.tfu.info/1999/Cybertron/Heinlad/heinlad.htm ) The accessory labeled there as "Bag" has been reported by other sources to be a winekeeper's record book commonly associated with tanuki.

The great part about him is his clock is functional. He's an actual working alarm clock. biggrin Add to that the robo-balls and the sake-launcher, and you've got a great conversation piece.

Mylian
Crew

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Magni Prime

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:46 am


I find it funny that his sake bottle and log book combine to be his weapon . . . Heinlad seems to be a transformer comedy routine! I mean, his specs label him as "Heinlad usually acts dazed and vague." Sounds mildly drunk to me! blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 8:09 pm


BumblebeeZ3
Classics Megatron:
Has minicon ports on his wings.
the clips on his wings can fold down.

Awsome! They do work as Mini-con ports!

MechaMan Blade

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200

OnslaughtSix

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 8:13 pm


Kira Yui
I didn't know that Overbite's missiles could be stored in his back until I looked at the instructions.


Overbite? Please tell me you don't mean TFU Overbite.

You shall refer to him by his true name, Hellscream, dammit. >.>
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 1:09 pm


I just realized cd hot shots knife could be stored on his leg in his at. mode

Anonhero


Anonhero

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:21 pm


NeroMan
took me a year or two before I found out the mirage mold from beast machine can take the gun off his head and hold it in his hand.


Just realized that too neutral after you said it
Reply
Wheelie's Toy Box (Toy Discussion)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//