|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:03 pm
 Is that...? It is! Benihime! It seems the spoiled daughter has resurfaced! How she managed to escape prison is a mystery but she is clearly in disguise, wearing a wig and covering herself in make-up. Still, she refuses to let go of every piece of her past: including her love for all things red and gold... Here is my base, for future reference.  Hopefully, I did everything right. xD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:33 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:48 pm
nice to see i'm not the only one competing! everyone's avi's look great biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:02 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:21 pm
what's the theme for the next round??
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:53 pm
I am so sorry for the tardiness on my part!! I got caught up with errands and cleaning yesterday. Dx
Random Event! New Theme: Torridly Sexy Party! Ash has appeared because our party is so rockin and fiery! Wait, what’s this!? She’s declared that we’re overdressed and this party’s too tame! She’ll leave if we don’t heat it up! (Remove two articles of clothing on your avatar, but keep your avatar somewhat decent, please.) Speed Bump: OH no! While removing some of your clothes, Lila’s Burning Halo caught your hair on fire! Required Item: Replace Lila’s Burning Halo with Elemental Hair (Essence of Flare). The deadline for this round will be July 8th, entries are to be submitted by 11:59pm CST on the 8th.
For the time being, ignore the deadlines stated on the front page I'll have to change them to reflect my oops. xP
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Lady Red of Hawkswin Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:03 pm
here's my avi for round 2 ^w^  hmm, is it hot here, or is it just me? also...who took my balloon? sad
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 pm
 It would seem Benihime's wig has been set aflame and she has lost her golden garter... (Hopefully I used the right version of Elemental Hair?)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:45 am
 The flames burned my hat right off! All those layers really were too hot. whee (I was only wearing a couple of items in the first place! ha! Taking off the dress left my avatar toppless, though, so I hope it's okay that I've covered her. I'm pretending it was my bra that I had on! eek You did say keep it decent!)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:24 pm
Oh, dear! Looks like that darned wig was pretty flammable! >>
Time to take off that undershirt and body makeup and show a little shoulder. :V That's totally risque, right?

(I also realized I had a couple of items -- Militia Stars Air Force and Donna del Carnival -- still listed on my previous avatar even though they were were tabbed off. >_< I thought I got rid of all those things after I stopped playing around with choices, but I guess not. I removed those in addition to the required items. Sorry about that!)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 3:57 pm
OOhhh noo my hair is on fire!!! >_< *remove Hat so it doesn't catch fire too and the coat to put out the fire*  if i could change the avatar...it would be like this:  My coat turned gray with the ashes of my hat while i try to put the fire out desperately
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 pm
While stripping off the long black gloves, her poor balloon seems to have floated away. She strangely doesn't seem to mind, or even notice, her hair's on fire. Actually, as she watches everyone else catch fire, she thinks it looks pretty hot.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 9:33 pm
 Blast my wig has cot fire. Takeing with it my flower hair orniment, and I lost my kite to the up draft created by my burning wig.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:57 pm
is the next round going to start soon?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|