|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:11 am
Lil_Kaios Tako Pin Lil_Kaios I have to agree that I don't understand why it's on Facebook than being on Gaia... It kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon when I do get on and play, but I'm more likely to play Harvest Moon over Summer Springs... I tend not to get on my face book that much ^^;; That was what got my eye. I love Harvest Moon. heart Harvest Moon (and all there games) are really fun, but I think Rune Factory is more my style because its farming AND a fighting system... 3nodding True, they are. 3nodding Rune Factory's a fun game too.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:22 am
Tako Pin Lil_Kaios Tako Pin Lil_Kaios I have to agree that I don't understand why it's on Facebook than being on Gaia... It kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon when I do get on and play, but I'm more likely to play Harvest Moon over Summer Springs... I tend not to get on my face book that much ^^;; That was what got my eye. I love Harvest Moon. heart Harvest Moon (and all there games) are really fun, but I think Rune Factory is more my style because its farming AND a fighting system... 3nodding True, they are. 3nodding Rune Factory's a fun game too. Yeah, I like having the option of farming when I want to or attacking monsters... It kinda up sets me the Rune Factory 4 is for the 3DS stare
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:46 pm
Lil_Kaios Tako Pin Lil_Kaios Tako Pin Lil_Kaios I have to agree that I don't understand why it's on Facebook than being on Gaia... It kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon when I do get on and play, but I'm more likely to play Harvest Moon over Summer Springs... I tend not to get on my face book that much ^^;; That was what got my eye. I love Harvest Moon. heart Harvest Moon (and all there games) are really fun, but I think Rune Factory is more my style because its farming AND a fighting system... 3nodding True, they are. 3nodding Rune Factory's a fun game too. Yeah, I like having the option of farming when I want to or attacking monsters... It kinda up sets me the Rune Factory 4 is for the 3DS stare 3nodding That is fun. I'm still more of a farmer though. 3nodding I'd prefer reg though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:47 pm
Lil_Kaios I have to agree that I don't understand why it's on Facebook than being on Gaia... It kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon when I do get on and play, but I'm more likely to play Harvest Moon over Summer Springs... I tend not to get on my face book that much ^^;; It is very similar to harvest moon...that is why I am playing it...I love harvest moon, and summer springs is pretty cute too. The only problem is that I hate facebook and dosen't had an account...i had to make one just to play gonk but it worth it hehehehe I never played rune factory, Is it very different from harvest moon?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:41 pm
treak treatz Lil_Kaios I have to agree that I don't understand why it's on Facebook than being on Gaia... It kinda reminds me of Harvest Moon when I do get on and play, but I'm more likely to play Harvest Moon over Summer Springs... I tend not to get on my face book that much ^^;; It is very similar to harvest moon...that is why I am playing it...I love harvest moon, and summer springs is pretty cute too. The only problem is that I hate facebook and dosen't had an account...i had to make one just to play gonk but it worth it hehehehe I never played rune factory, Is it very different from harvest moon? Rune Factory is slightly different, you can farm and have to at some points (at least in the 3 one) and there is a battle system and you have to fight for the story line to continue, but its made by the same people that does Harvest Moon...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:25 am
I own so many of the Harvest Moon games. *twitch* I've not finished even one, yet, but I can't stop! I am so addicted to them. heart heart heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:14 pm
They are closing Summer Springs. NNNooooooo Ç_Ç Well it was good till it last. At least they gift us with pleny of money so I could finish my farm... Here it is: farm emotion_bigheart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:05 pm
Amurana I own so many of the Harvest Moon games. *twitch* I've not finished even one, yet, but I can't stop! I am so addicted to them. heart heart heart Oh I love those games! I've only played two....never finished them either, hahaha. I keep seeing one in GameStop and I feel tempted, but I end up not going for it since I don't have the time right now.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Battery Acid Included Vice Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|