Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
Hey Guys. If I could have your attention here, please. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sound good?
  Yes.
  No (If you choose this option, please state why in the thread).
View Results

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 5:46 pm


Wonderful~

My college semester ended this week too. The rest of the week is my recovery period, then I'll be on more often. :3
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:01 pm


I have not been on as much since my schedule at work changed & my sister came from out of state to visit ;x

I can super try to at least be useful during events! If I am warned ahead of time, I can make banners or whatever if they are needed as well~

Madame Mae
Crew

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 10:48 pm


Well I'm going through and looking at the candidates, and will hopefully choose within a day or so who will be a part of the chairmen committee for the events.

Once they're picked the first thing we'll do is probably focus on the S.O.S. contest?
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 9:50 pm


Madame Mae
I have not been on as much since my schedule at work changed & my sister came from out of state to visit ;x

I can super try to at least be useful during events! If I am warned ahead of time, I can make banners or whatever if they are needed as well~
So I think that for all the events, we'll recruit you for making a banner/signature once we have a theme or title picked out. You always do a good job with it. You won't necessarily be a 'Chairmen' person, but you can still be that like... 'Official Banner Lady.'

Does that sound fine to you?

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:09 pm


Lulz, look at me spamming this thread....


Anyway...

Hyunah

NatsumenoKage

ArsenicAshley

Magnificent Moonbeam


YOU FOUR. So I'm thinking you four qualify pretty well for the Chairmen positions, unless any of you want to back out. I know it said three max, but I think with four we could still get more ideas rolling and it helps in case one of us goes MIA for awhile.

In any case, the first thing we'll be doing is working on the SOS contest, which if you agree to the whole chair business thing, I can promote you to Crew if you're not already and there's a place to discuss that whole thing in the Council Chamber.

After the SOS contest is put into action, we should brainstorm about the upcoming event, which is the Olympics from what we know.

If the four of you are fine with preparing to do stuff like that, then let me know.
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:21 pm


Battery Acid Included
Lulz, look at me spamming this thread....


Anyway...

Hyunah

NatsumenoKage

ArsenicAshley

Magnificent Moonbeam


YOU FOUR. So I'm thinking you four qualify pretty well for the Chairmen positions, unless any of you want to back out. I know it said three max, but I think with four we could still get more ideas rolling and it helps in case one of us goes MIA for awhile.

In any case, the first thing we'll be doing is working on the SOS contest, which if you agree to the whole chair business thing, I can promote you to Crew if you're not already and there's a place to discuss that whole thing in the Council Chamber.

After the SOS contest is put into action, we should brainstorm about the upcoming event, which is the Olympics from what we know.

If the four of you are fine with preparing to do stuff like that, then let me know.
I think I'm fine with it. I'll try to help out in brainstorming for future events. It's been a while since I did something like this for a guild or it's my first time as such. If you wanted me to PM you this, I can do that. sweatdrop


Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:29 pm


Magnificent Moonbeam
I think I'm fine with it. I'll try to help out in brainstorming for future events. It's been a while since I did something like this for a guild or it's my first time as such. If you wanted me to PM you this, I can do that. sweatdrop
Easier in here since I check the guild more than my pm's XD And glad to hear you're willing to help still! I think once we get everyone on board it'll be a snap.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:58 am


Battery Acid Included
Magnificent Moonbeam
I think I'm fine with it. I'll try to help out in brainstorming for future events. It's been a while since I did something like this for a guild or it's my first time as such. If you wanted me to PM you this, I can do that. sweatdrop
Easier in here since I check the guild more than my pm's XD And glad to hear you're willing to help still! I think once we get everyone on board it'll be a snap.
Ah, okay.


Magnificent Moonbeam

Crew

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hyunah

Mega Borg

13,525 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Pie For All! 300
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:30 am


Battery Acid Included
Lulz, look at me spamming this thread....


Anyway...

Hyunah

NatsumenoKage

ArsenicAshley

Magnificent Moonbeam


YOU FOUR. So I'm thinking you four qualify pretty well for the Chairmen positions, unless any of you want to back out. I know it said three max, but I think with four we could still get more ideas rolling and it helps in case one of us goes MIA for awhile.

In any case, the first thing we'll be doing is working on the SOS contest, which if you agree to the whole chair business thing, I can promote you to Crew if you're not already and there's a place to discuss that whole thing in the Council Chamber.

After the SOS contest is put into action, we should brainstorm about the upcoming event, which is the Olympics from what we know.

If the four of you are fine with preparing to do stuff like that, then let me know.
Im up for it biggrin I may not be too active from 5/27-6/2 as Im moving states but after and before that Im all good
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 3:36 pm


Battery Acid Included
Lulz, look at me spamming this thread....


Anyway...

Hyunah

NatsumenoKage

ArsenicAshley

Magnificent Moonbeam


YOU FOUR. So I'm thinking you four qualify pretty well for the Chairmen positions, unless any of you want to back out. I know it said three max, but I think with four we could still get more ideas rolling and it helps in case one of us goes MIA for awhile.

In any case, the first thing we'll be doing is working on the SOS contest, which if you agree to the whole chair business thing, I can promote you to Crew if you're not already and there's a place to discuss that whole thing in the Council Chamber.

After the SOS contest is put into action, we should brainstorm about the upcoming event, which is the Olympics from what we know.

If the four of you are fine with preparing to do stuff like that, then let me know.

sounds good Boss. as long as ive been given some direction im fine. i'll do my best for whatever this guild needs.

ArsenicAshley

Hilarious Genius

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150

NatsumenoKage
Crew

Codebreaking Dragon

20,125 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 8:44 pm


Battery Acid Included
Lulz, look at me spamming this thread....


Anyway...

Hyunah

NatsumenoKage

ArsenicAshley

Magnificent Moonbeam


YOU FOUR. So I'm thinking you four qualify pretty well for the Chairmen positions, unless any of you want to back out. I know it said three max, but I think with four we could still get more ideas rolling and it helps in case one of us goes MIA for awhile.

In any case, the first thing we'll be doing is working on the SOS contest, which if you agree to the whole chair business thing, I can promote you to Crew if you're not already and there's a place to discuss that whole thing in the Council Chamber.

After the SOS contest is put into action, we should brainstorm about the upcoming event, which is the Olympics from what we know.

If the four of you are fine with preparing to do stuff like that, then let me know.

I am ready to do anything needed.
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 9:21 pm


AWESOME! You guys are great. I'll go make sure the privileges of crew were handed out and then we can start out discussions in the chamber then!

Battery Acid Included
Vice Captain

Wild-Haired Crimester

28,550 Points
  • Craziest Hair Award 1000
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Champion Cardholder 100


parsel


Beloved Phantom

18,250 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:45 pm


I tend to be a ninja on gaia in general, but I'm always happy to support Stein in events and such. Not really interested in maintaining any positions... ninja
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:48 pm


ispkparseltongue
I tend to be a ninja on gaia in general, but I'm always happy to support Stein in events and such. Not really interested in maintaining any positions... ninja

Glad to see you're still around though! I hope you'll stick around to participate in Round 3 of our Contest. o3o

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100


parsel


Beloved Phantom

18,250 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
  • The Sweetest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:43 pm


The Red-Tailed Hawk
ispkparseltongue
I tend to be a ninja on gaia in general, but I'm always happy to support Stein in events and such. Not really interested in maintaining any positions... ninja

Glad to see you're still around though! I hope you'll stick around to participate in Round 3 of our Contest. o3o

Whaaaa I didn't get notified of this response in my My Gaia page or little speech bubble .____. Now I'm wondering if I've not responded to previous posts in here because of that OTL Glad I peeked back in here...
Reply
The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//