Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bleach: The Hand of Sorrow

Back to Guilds

The Seiretei is broken, and Hueco Mundo is on the move... 

Tags: Bleach, Roleplay, Shinigami, Seireitei, Soul Society 

Reply The Hand of Sorrow
Guild wide meeting ground. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:28 am


Aww come on, captain, do something already! It saddens me to see such a fascinatingly awesome guild fall apart just because nothing's being done! I liked this place because the crew was hard-working and this place was active. I really don't want to, but if in weeks there won't be any change, I'll have to give up on this guild as well.
Come on, get yourself together! If you need help, ask me, I don't mind (despite the fact that I actually have my hands full), but don't let this place go down the drain!
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:13 pm


Taigaa-tono
I'd only intended to stick around to see the tournament through, but seeing as all the Espada bailed, I'd like to leave. Demote me please...

this^

Intibulous
Vice Captain


Akari Oudoki

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:18 pm


*whistles for a while, then hears and echo reverberate.*

Wow...
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 2:32 pm


Akari Oudoki
*whistles for a while, then hears and echo reverberate.*

Wow...

I'm still here if that counts (':

Intibulous
Vice Captain


Akari Oudoki

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 6:30 am


Intibulous
Akari Oudoki
*whistles for a while, then hears and echo reverberate.*

Wow...

I'm still here if that counts (':

I'm glad you are but, I thought that this guild would have had something done to it already where I wouldn't have to pop in every once in a while...
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:02 am



How about we, members put some plot together?
Anyone up for it? sweatdrop
Please quote me if yes!
 

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Akari Oudoki

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:43 pm


Colonel Gabrielle

How about we, members put some plot together?
Anyone up for it? sweatdrop
Please quote me if yes!

Plots?
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:55 pm


Akari Oudoki
Colonel Gabrielle

How about we, members put some plot together?
Anyone up for it? sweatdrop
Please quote me if yes!

Plots?


We can make more I guess, if that is what you intended to say (?) xD
 

Colonel Gabrielle

Beloved Conversationalist

9,250 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

Intibulous
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:23 pm


Well seeing as how there are only 3 of us... I'm not sure if plotting would do anything
.__.
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 4:49 pm


I'm sorry I haven't been on much lately I've recently been getting prepared for a surgery that I am quiet frankly horrified to go through I want to thank everyone who is still willing to work with me and try and bring this guild back to life for the time that I will be gone i will have one of my vc's in charge such as ouka or narx. My current concern lately has and will be this surgery until it is over.

yurescapex
Captain


Joji-tan

Questionable Regular

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 8:23 am


I had joined this guild at a less than opportune time but with more free time on my hands now, I will be happy to help in building this guild. I had created a new race plus plot for another guild but it was not used. I would not mind pitching it to the appropriate authorities for discussion and possible implementation.
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 pm


Joji-tan
I had joined this guild at a less than opportune time but with more free time on my hands now, I will be happy to help in building this guild. I had created a new race plus plot for another guild but it was not used. I would not mind pitching it to the appropriate authorities for discussion and possible implementation.

:3 We need more people like you^
And the "authorities" here are on and off a lot lately. Which is why I proposed that I could help them, since I'm on a lot. But I guess no one listened to that idea emo

Intibulous
Vice Captain


Joji-tan

Questionable Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 3:35 pm


Aw, shucks. whee Well, I know that one is concerned about a surgery so I can't hold that against him. It is whenever they are ready to talk about it, someone message me. I joined another roleplay, not Bleach-related, so I am in no rush per se. Hopefully, they will return to put in whatever effort is needed to revive this guild. Again, I have a stashed away idea for a new race and plot.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 8:35 pm


To think that going through two Captains quickly would make this once active guild inactive. I have no idea in plots, but I can help out in anything else.

Klayko

Blessed Tactician


yurescapex
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:19 pm


The fearless leader who has recently died and come back once again is back though I require a lot of medical attention still I have survived.
Reply
The Hand of Sorrow

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//