|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:52 am
So how did the pageant go? ^^
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:09 pm
oh it went alright ;P it's been kinda postponed for now though so yeah D: how have you been? :3
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 1:09 pm
mimiru_002 oh it went alright ;P it's been kinda postponed for now though so yeah D: how have you been? :3 I see. Well, then we'll just have to wait for the results a bit longer. *working hard on patience issues...* xD I'm great. In fact, I wanted to do something really colourful for my avi, but somehow along the way it turned into a monochromic outfit with just a bit of red coming from a bleeding heart. >__< Not so joyful, but for some reason I do like it. So how are you?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:32 pm
JayLaMeme mimiru_002 oh it went alright ;P it's been kinda postponed for now though so yeah D: how have you been? :3 I see. Well, then we'll just have to wait for the results a bit longer. *working hard on patience issues...* xD I'm great. In fact, I wanted to do something really colourful for my avi, but somehow along the way it turned into a monochromic outfit with just a bit of red coming from a bleeding heart. >__< Not so joyful, but for some reason I do like it. So how are you? mhm >.< oh lol! I noticed that~ it is nice even though that stabbed heart is kinda sad :3 it's well balanced! oh, I'm good just busy, busy~
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 10:10 pm
Ok today we went running as a class in the morning I ran as the road guard so I was given a glow light. The girl I've been flirting with ran right next to me and started making sex references about the glow light looking like a vibrated and other sexual jokes. Does this mean she's ready to go or is she 2 comfortable with me and I landed on the friend zone? uhhh, to stay on topic, it really depends what kind of person she is... for example, I make sexual jokeshu with everyone that doesn't mean I wanna have sex with them... I'm just pervy like that Hm yeah that's what I mean by landing on the friend zone when some one can talk heavily about sex and not mean anything. I met her last week she does like anime so so the pervyness could come from that. What's confusing me is that she and I are very active in touching each other. Girls......@.@ guys! >.> why do you wanna have sex with her so bad? just let things go naturally don't rush love Oh sweet inoccent mimiru =W= If you see a beautiful flower in a garden of many flowers don't you feel like tearing the flower from the earth and enjoying the full beauty of it for the day untilled you got to place it in water for it to grow? Oh and um right now I'm not looking for love o.o >.> keep your snake in its cage then unless you wanna have a bunch of baby mommas that's what happened to a cousin he has 2 kids from 2 different moms he can never have a normal life nowyeah but I'm carefully with that stuff I always carry atleast 3 condoms with me for protection and I always pull out before you know... you can only go without sex for so long. What's your honest opinion should I just wait some more? >.> you can still get someone pregnant the ONLY guaranteed methods are 1.) no sex 2.) get your tubes tied that's it so wait until you're serious.Hm I guess your right -.- I lost my virginity right after graduation and went a Tad crazy with it. I got to remember my honor courage and commitment. I was luckyi didn't get a girl precisely O.O; Thank you!!! you know I'm right >.> jesus, that soon? yeah you do please don't forget that that's what I like about you :c yup! yw :3 What do you mean that soon! It was late o.o bleh.. oh and sorry for cussing earlier . Hey that's why I respect your opinion your almost always right xP yeah, true compared to MOST people... it's ok I figured you'd come to your senses sooner or later! that military training is brainwashing you >.> almost always?! D:< It did. you know in Chicago after bootcamp their was a festival on my first break from bootcamp I went downtown with friendsin a train there was a hippy fest so the train was packed with soooooo much women It kinda just happened naturally. One of my friends anapest in bootcamp and went crazy O.O but yeah it only brainwashes the weak willed! So I wasn't brainwashed I was just being stupid @.@ dude btw I saw so many fionas at the anime convention here in Texas! mhm don't get messed up in the head >.> my ex went crazy, he lost it he has 0 chance of ever getting back with me lol fionna Woah depressing o.o my will is 2 strong to break like that. You know for my job here as a corpman we get respect from every one we fight along side the ground troops and they look up to us. Its weird being my age and having. Older people look up to you. Its hauntingly awesome. Oh and I don't have to pay for dinner anywhere I go =W= yeah I got pictures with Japanese fionnas! yup. don't get too cocky on me either >.> remember where you can from! oh lol! let us see the pictures~ Hey I earned my free meals lol oh and shade has seen the pics! I was able to send them through psn . Yeah ill stop bragging! XP pshhh~ oh oh I'll be a stalker and ask her to send them to me owo lolol! it's ok to brag once in a while but like I said don't get cocky about it >.>but I have a reason to be cocky I got an awesome job working hard and in still young^.^ oh and yeah U did mentiion your crazy ex once but I was blindsided when you told me you watched porn. Atleast I think it was you. That's why u need a ps3! pshhh! I have an awesome job too! yeah I think so xD I have 2 of them now! and yeah, I watch porn ;P nope, gonna ask shade to get them for me!yeah ur awesome silent hill nurse job so I gata. Stop sleeping with girls but u can watch porn! What a cruel world. And dam wtf lol u make guys go crazy? yay :3 yeah, keep your pants on, man lol! I don't REALLY watch porn often only when I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY bored buuut gaia does a good job to keep me entertained ;P same with school v.v I need to focus more on school now... me? make guys crazy? maybe xD Yeah I got a few tricks on focusing with school..... sex!!!! Lol jk kinda but My school is a medical class in which everyday for 10 hours straight we cram emt, nursing, surgical, field medicine, biology , and health @_@ test every other day so when ur bored? Does sexting count as porn? Oh and what the heck do you do to the guys you date o.e. Well my breaks over g2g good luck with school , the trick is study 30 min rest for 10-15 minutes and keep going trust me it works but im sure you got ur techniques aswell. Well sayoonara. >.> no sex daaamn, you're crazy o: so you're gonna be a nurse too?! I guess sexting is porn xD what do mean what do we do when we date? >.> thanks :3 yeah, I gotta try that thanks kite!well then I guess I watch or better yet I received home made porn . And you can say ill be a murs technicly but were out with the marines shooting at the enemy oh and we are qualafied to perform emergency surgeory so yeah combat medic . We go through the gates of hell to save our team. And yeah when you date you must be doing something . And no problem 10 hour classes then study for 4 or 3 hours then work out for 1 hour then go run for 20 minutes nonstop then shower and Gaussian in between oh and then I gata eat shower and if I'm lucky I get some sleep the technique works. =W=
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:53 pm
Yo what's wrong with Leah!!#### hi! um, I'm not quite sure :c maybe you should ask her! That could work o.e but tR my cellphone is making it hard to flipping type =.= ! I would ask her but I can't find the msg button on her pro o.o you gata ask her ? why not text her?~ can't see it on my phone her pro is all dark ! Dude IM so awake it's my first time trying a monster o.e !!!!! But yeah she better be alright tomorrow I hate seeing my buds sad. pm her through the inbox and hit new message and enter her username ;P Genius lol! not really xD but ok! Dude I got a weird question to ask ! And Hi memez!! sure, ask :3 lolol~ hey kite! xD Yesterday I sat next to an airforce chick that I had met at the grocery the day before we were talking in class and it was going great she was laughing and I was being my awsome self an hour in I took out my text book and studied not saying a word. A while later she placed her hand on the table and rested her head on her arm. She slid her elbow across my desk area moving my books I didn't day anything. Then she said " sorry am I in your way?" I said nope which must have upset her. But then I realized maybe she wants me to be dominating. So I placed both my hands on the desk and pushed her hands outa the way. Then I said yeah your in my way and she scooted right next to me smiled and leaned her head on my shoulder. Wtf!!! I know girls like to be dominated but will they test you???? Or am I crazy and overhanging o.o
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:31 am
So girls test you! I knew it= w = hey she initiated contact with me , she was touching my arms while we were waiting outside to enter class. I'll leave what happened next out but I got rewarded for passing 2 tests this week. Oh and idk if stress makes girls hIorny but during test weeks the girls here just get a little touchy. Its usually the ayOuIirforcegirls they don't really like airforce guys for some odd reason they rather hangout with us. I don't think all girls are like this are they? I mean they find the smallest things to talk to me about. Like my flashcards I made something is going on here. oh wow don't go around with those whores, kite >.> focus on what you're there to do! Nice glasses btw but yeah everyone has to blow off steem schools 10 hours. some much weird things that IM starting to notice sorry if its 2 much . Maybe I need to buy a new ps3 and a copy of black oops and shoot some zombies! thanks ;P yeah yeah, but no girls! unless you're serious! it's ok ;P I'm curious and I wanna know about your life :3 lol! wow xDThere so giant! and there's no alternative to girls there just too cute. and wbu I wanted to ask what have you been up to? and why are you up so late o.o lol yeah! oh wow! oh just busy with school s**t ugh, so annoying I can't be on gaia anymore like I used to crying I'm up because... I technically don't have school tomorrow so I thought it'd be fun to stay up a bit ;P but I should go to sleep now D: you cussed o.o oh and yikes college chicks = w = so what about outside of school? Anymore waterballoon fights? So you can understand how 2 much school explodes ur brains !.! Do you have a costume for holloween yet? I have always cussed... lol! my cousin was flipping out about college chicks too! o: waterballoon fights?! and no halloween costumes either ;P Nuh uh! you rarely cussed! and don't bring up that story! Your gana make me paranoid double condoms and the girl should be on birth control! And the other preventive stuff! IM pretty sure there's steady 1 girl at your collage you find attractive everyone goes crazy. And yeah the party you went to where you threw a water balloon at a girl with a white t shirt! Dude Holloween is coming!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|