Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Tallest vs Tallest Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Annyui

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:50 pm


PURPLE!!!!
heart heart heart
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:25 pm


Red.

Albtraum Maus


Itzpaplotl

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:44 pm


I like Almightly Tallest Red, he's such a jerk and acts like it. I love how he can be a jerk and everyone must still obey
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:28 am


Oh thats hard, Ofcourse purple is so funny ugh but Red pwns all .
I have to go with red , he is so mean ! I lurves it .
< 3333

YOUR white RABBIT


miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:48 pm


Purple! After all, who else can say "Yeah! Yeah! Two words: more puppets!" with so much feeling and command? He deserves some hugs.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:46 am


purple

jjjgiuyvfui7u5eugbyj


Breaker of Chains

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:57 pm


hard to say...their both friggin awesome in their own individual ways.
but im gonna have to say Purple
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 7:40 pm


Purple

BlackFlamesofSorrow


Miss Squiggly

Thirteenth Gekko

14,240 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:16 pm


I would say the purple one also.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2007 9:49 am


both of the tallest serve specific porpuses in their place in the show. red is supposed to be the meglomatic and humorus leader while purple is supposed to represent the decline of intelligence and rational reason in polotics. so if you liek the better leader,red, if you like the one thats ment to be funny, purple.

Run-Away-Reality


Celernox

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 7:02 am


I like Red. He seems so possitively evil... yet does nothing about his potentials XD
I also like his voice actor, even though Kevin McDonald is a GOD of some sort
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:50 pm


Miyuki and Spork rule all! okay but out of tho's two i would choise Red Miyuki and Spork are the tallest befor Red a Purple they would have only showed up in the poilt

Blood_Maid

Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//