Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sailormoon Everlasting
THE SPAM STICKY Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:59 pm


Wakka_Strife
[blonde ambition]
Wakka_Strife
Lesse... Spam. Hmmmmmmmmm...

I graduate in 68 school days!! xd xd xd

Ah... I remember the countdown to graduation. *gets nostalgic* crying
blaugh O-BA-BA-CHAN!! xd

eek
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:16 am


I just "bought" Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS.
I can't stop shaking my knee.

Otanchin
Crew


[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:05 am


Wakka_Strife
I just "bought" Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop CS.
I can't stop shaking my knee.

Hm.
Share.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:08 am


I want to get my belly button and eyebrow pierced.

I also want to have a huge hippo as a pet.

Where's my boyfriend so I can cuddle with him? ******** feel like spamming. Deal. smile

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


Bchan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 1:13 pm


[blonde ambition]

I also want to have a huge hippo as a pet.


I'm planning out my zoo when I win a gazillon or so dollars in some amazing contest where I don't do anything: I insist on having baby geese, penguins, foxes, baby elephants, tons of pug puppies, kittens, dolphins, the works.

And then my boyfriend looks at me if I have 3 heads and says "Yes dear" sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 2:54 pm


Bchan
[blonde ambition]

I also want to have a huge hippo as a pet.


I'm planning out my zoo when I win a gazillon or so dollars in some amazing contest where I don't do anything: I insist on having baby geese, penguins, foxes, baby elephants, tons of pug puppies, kittens, dolphins, the works.

And then my boyfriend looks at me if I have 3 heads and says "Yes dear" sweatdrop

Yaaaaay... zoo! heart

I want to have a zoo for cows. ninja

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


Bchan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 7:37 am


Happy Berfdays to me...!

::twirls around::

Whee, I'm an old fart today!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:26 pm


Bchan
Happy Berfdays to me...!

::twirls around::

Whee, I'm an old fart today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are not old! :p

Today is my Gaian Birthday! We... KIND of share birthdays. whee

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


Hotaru-hime

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:40 pm


[blonde ambition]
Bchan
Happy Berfdays to me...!

::twirls around::

Whee, I'm an old fart today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are not old! :p

Today is my Gaian Birthday! We... KIND of share birthdays. whee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:44 pm


Hotaru-hime
[blonde ambition]
Bchan
Happy Berfdays to me...!

::twirls around::

Whee, I'm an old fart today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are not old! :p

Today is my Gaian Birthday! We... KIND of share birthdays. whee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*DANCES*

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


Bchan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 4:57 pm


[blonde ambition]
Hotaru-hime
[blonde ambition]
Bchan
Happy Berfdays to me...!

::twirls around::

Whee, I'm an old fart today!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

You are not old! :p

Today is my Gaian Birthday! We... KIND of share birthdays. whee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

*DANCES*


*dances too!*
Well, I'm older than you on Gaia (Sept. '03)... I think irl too... bwhaha ninja
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:17 pm


Old people!!! xd

I love pugs ninja

Otanchin
Crew


Syndrama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 9:00 pm


[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 12:41 am


Hm... what's with all these "SO AND SO FANS COME HERE" threads all of a sudden? I thought that's what the favorite character thread was for. confused sweatdrop

[blonde ambition]
Vice Captain


Otanchin
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 11:05 pm


Dianne is currently: SMASHED! xd She makes some of the best margaritas... EVER! 3nodding
Reply
Sailormoon Everlasting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//