Welcome to Gaia! ::

Artemis' Hunters

Back to Guilds

We are all sworn to all goddess Artemis. Shall we remain loyal if she does not return? 

Tags: Artemis, Hunt, Goddess, Night, Roleplay 

Reply Just For Fun / Discussion Section / Out of Character
Think We Should Attempt A Revival? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Very Wonkalicious

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:12 pm


Wonka turns his head to look up at the sky, sighing contently as he watches a white poofy cloud drift lazily across the otherwise empty blue expanse. "I see potential here as well, every time I look at a post. You are a prime example, your style is interesting. As is Dev's, and many others... It's why I decided to come back and attempt to bring this Guild back from the dead... I can't let this potential go to waste." Wonka grunts slightly as he turns himself on his side, resting his head in the palm of his hand. "NPC, eh? Sounds good to me. I'll also make a new character... Maybe we should make an entirely new Profile Skeleton?" Wonka taps his chin with his fore finger, making a Hmm! sound as he does. "What happened to Dev, anyway? I know she had been hacked, because I read the announcement... But why hasn't she been on lately?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:57 pm


Very Wonkalicious
Wonka turns his head to look up at the sky, sighing contently as he watches a white poofy cloud drift lazily across the otherwise empty blue expanse. "I see potential here as well, every time I look at a post. You are a prime example, your style is interesting. As is Dev's, and many others... It's why I decided to come back and attempt to bring this Guild back from the dead... I can't let this potential go to waste." Wonka grunts slightly as he turns himself on his side, resting his head in the palm of his hand. "NPC, eh? Sounds good to me. I'll also make a new character... Maybe we should make an entirely new Profile Skeleton?" Wonka taps his chin with his fore finger, making a Hmm! sound as he does. "What happened to Dev, anyway? I know she had been hacked, because I read the announcement... But why hasn't she been on lately?"


Blushing softly i look to the side and smile."Why thank you...I dont think im a great roleplayer, but i do know im sufficient in the field...In anycase, i dont know what has happened to Dev. I do have Clockwork Hunter with me. turning and placing my elbow on the ground and propping my chin on my hand, my face turning guilty and shy."I sort off took her away from here, and towards other roleplays. Currently we have a guild together..its based off Alice in wonderland..but dark. You should check it out sometime."

Jarzus
Vice Captain

Pesky Demigod

16,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Very Wonkalicious

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:29 pm


Wonka's eyes get a distant look, though it lasts for only a moment or two, before they refocus. "An interesting thought, this Shattered... Anyway, I've sent a request to join." He turns his gaze to Karlita, shaking his head and grinning. "Naughty, naughty... Stealing is wrong, at least, that's what parole officer says..."
 
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:25 pm


Very Wonkalicious
Wonka's eyes get a distant look, though it lasts for only a moment or two, before they refocus. "An interesting thought, this Shattered... Anyway, I've sent a request to join." He turns his gaze to Karlita, shaking his head and grinning. "Naughty, naughty... Stealing is wrong, at least, that's what parole officer says..."


Shaking my head softly and chuckling, i place a hand on yours. "I know..iv seen the Parole officer too..many times haha. And i would face anything for that girl now." Smiling i sit up and hold my legs to my chest."I might have stolen her away..but she has stolen my heart and soul here. Haha, she is like the adorable little sister you want to protect...I would kill for that girl. And that is saying something" Chuckling softly i shake my head and turn to give you a wink."So, she is the one who should be tsked, Not i"

Jarzus
Vice Captain

Pesky Demigod

16,000 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50

Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:38 pm


((totally confused at the moment))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 2:45 pm


We're attempting to bring this guild back from the dead.  

Very Wonkalicious

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:36 pm


ok then
should i just deleted everyone who hasnt posted?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:00 pm


I agree it Has Been Dead rolleyes

Silver Piano

7,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Very Wonkalicious

7,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:32 pm


Pure Blood Royalty
ok then
should i just deleted everyone who hasnt posted?

N'aaw, I'm pretty sure that Zombie has been messaging all the members with an activity-check thing.
One week response limit.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 8:46 pm


If anyone is active quote this post

Greyshawl Neatherbane
Crew


Pure Blood Royalty
Captain

Dapper Millionaire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 12:18 pm


Greyshawl Neatherbane
If anyone is active quote this post

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:01 pm


Greyshawl Neatherbane
If anyone is active quote this post


Present!

Lilith_Amara


Haeo

Timid Billionaire

4,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:57 am


Greyshawl Neatherbane
If anyone is active quote this post

New with no character yet... but working on it!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 11:57 pm


Greyshawl Neatherbane
If anyone is active quote this post


I'm back

Grace Laine


me know it all

Magic Pyromaniac

21,275 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2015 5:35 pm


Greyshawl Neatherbane
If anyone is active quote this post

me quote smile
has character, is looking for where to start posting still.......?
is kind of lost some.... sweatdrop
Reply
Just For Fun / Discussion Section / Out of Character

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//