Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Politicians of Gaia
Woman President Yes or No? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are we ready for a female president?
  yes
  no
View Results

Poetic_Morgana

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:01 pm


I do not think that we should be worried about 'being ready' for if nothing else, that is sexist, as one pointed out in the second post. If i had a chance, I wouldn't want Hillary as a president of ours, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't want to see a woman in that power. Who would I want, I don't exactly know....But I would like to see the cahnge come around that shows that not only men can own a title of power....
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:18 pm


I think the US will be ready for a female president, and I don't think one is far off. I'm almost positive we aren't ready for Hilary though. wink

Mr. Fascist


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:11 am


I am not sexist racist etc...

Personally, i think that we will not elect a non-male, non-white, non-protestant (Kenedy had problems getting voted in) for years to come... And, if we did, i think that they would be assasinated almost instantly
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:49 am


agrab0ekim
I am not sexist racist etc...

Personally, i think that we will not elect a non-male, non-white, non-protestant (Kenedy had problems getting voted in) for years to come... And, if we did, i think that they would be assasinated almost instantly
And if I may ask, why would you believe that?

Poetic_Morgana


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:23 am


Poetic_Morgana
agrab0ekim
I am not sexist racist etc...

Personally, i think that we will not elect a non-male, non-white, non-protestant (Kenedy had problems getting voted in) for years to come... And, if we did, i think that they would be assasinated almost instantly
And if I may ask, why would you believe that?


Well, i know that there are many people out there who would not vote for a woman because she is one (now, if you get a woman against another, then i dont know), or vote for a black because he is black... Also, the KKK, skin-heads, etc. would not stand idly by and let themselves be lead by those they think are inferior...

I want Powell to run, I would vote for him...

Yes, i know that i used generics and that there are those in those groups who are not violent and/or willing to go that far... I am sorry for those who do not
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 10:26 am


A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral

Lupin The Great


Poetic_Morgana

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:15 pm


Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral
Although I may agree with you on one point: that Hillary is just one ugly arse person...but do not vote for a female president just because she is pretty!!!!
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:50 pm


Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?

agrab0ekim


Son of Axeman

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:12 pm


Hillary, especially when her husband was president, actually wasn't all that unattractive. Of course, now, she's gotten older, but, still, look at Condi Rice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I prefer Hillary. Condi just looks goofy.

In any case, I still haven't quite understood why the Clinton Presidency was so bad. All people keep saying is "0n0eZ Bill Clintoin iZ sooooo baddd!" without providing any reasons.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 8:41 pm


Son of Axeman
Hillary, especially when her husband was president, actually wasn't all that unattractive. Of course, now, she's gotten older, but, still, look at Condi Rice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I prefer Hillary. Condi just looks goofy.

In any case, I still haven't quite understood why the Clinton Presidency was so bad. All people keep saying is "0n0eZ Bill Clintoin iZ sooooo baddd!" without providing any reasons.


Why are we judging the president on looks?

agrab0ekim


Lupin The Great

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:55 am


Poetic_Morgana
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral
Although I may agree with you on one point: that Hillary is just one ugly arse person...but do not vote for a female president just because she is pretty!!!!
By attractive, I meant policy and looks. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:56 am


agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop

Lupin The Great


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:37 am


Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 12:52 pm


agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Looks should mean nothing...What do you think that Bush looks attractive? *Gags* Then I don't know what is wrong with you...Looks shouldn't mattter at all....

Poetic_Morgana


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 2:15 pm


Poetic_Morgana
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Looks should mean nothing...What do you think that Bush looks attractive? *Gags* Then I don't know what is wrong with you...Looks shouldn't mattter at all....


actually, i agree that looks should be no part (if i ever thought bush was attractive i would blow my brains out)... i was responding by saying that if he does feel inclined to care about the looks, then they should play a minor role
Reply
The Politicians of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//