Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)
Wait, wait...how many Trigun Maximums are there?? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

adlerism

4,850 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 4:04 pm


what's trigun maximum?is it the same as the anime? cause i've only seen the anime. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 11:09 am


I know this person is long gone. But I'll still replay ^^ honestly, I could easily write a 10 page or more essay on the differences between the anime and the manga because there are MANY.

All I'll say is: It is not the same as the manga except for its' storyline concept.

SwindelerRose


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 7:55 am


SwindelerRose
I know this person is long gone. But I'll still replay ^^ honestly, I could easily write a 10 page or more essay on the differences between the anime and the manga because there are MANY.

All I'll say is: It is not the same as the manga except for its' storyline concept.


Very true. Other than some of the main characters being the same (or essentially the same...I know some of their abilities and stuff are a little different...and don't even get me started on Zazi... sweatdrop ) Maximum is pretty much completely different from the anime.

Update on my answer to the "how many Trigun Maximums are there" question: It appears that there will be 14 volumes total. Volume 10 will soon be released in America, Volume 12 has just recently been released in Japan, and the story is still in production in Young King Ours magazine, though it is very close to completion.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:15 pm


Too soon to completion in my opinion....and THEN we'll just have to wait for the movie!

SwindelerRose


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 6:45 am


Seriously! ...Though I also hear that there series itself will be re-animated...I don't know if that is in addition to the movie, or if they have decided to re-animate instead of making a movie, but either way I'm completely stoked. eek
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 12:17 pm


From what I heard they plan to re-animate the movie as well as re-animate the series.
WHICH WILL BE AMAZING if they re-animate the series after all....maybe they should add on a few more episodes >> ^_-

SwindelerRose


Marzarelo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:03 pm


That would rule. eek I'm hoping that maybe the re-animation will be more based on the manga! xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:26 pm


From here on out..I think they should base A LOT of what they do on Trigun off of the manga.
The manga ruuuuuuuuules

I'm thinking the animation should be a style like Nightow's latest work ( Gungrave) but also have a cross over like......maybe for example: "The Animatrix" with that one story about the kid and the skateboard. The sketchy and loose type.

Animation style example: User Image

Now tell me you cant see Knives sitting there and staring at a monitor in that kind of animation? ^_-

SwindelerRose


SwindelerRose

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 7:50 pm


Ninja bump ninja
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 7:28 am


heart Bump

SwindelerRose

Reply
Planet Gunsmoke Guild (Trigun)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//