Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Slightly Perverted (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:34 pm


Such manners. I musn't forget you're a crazy. <_< But sure. Do as you'd like. I can't say I'd join tonight. I'm going to try to sleep at two.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:40 pm


Challenge 2:
~About one full page (typed on Word, estimate.)
~A meal must be in the process of being made
~The following words must be used at least once within the story: bed, tea, naught, abstain

The Hermit Sage


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:42 pm


*rolls eyes* Abstain and naught? This may take some time to write... XDD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:46 pm


I couldn't think of any. I'm wondering if I should have gone with hair ribbon... For the next then. And since you never mention it with the two you see to like writing here, maybe... gold or yellow mentioned in the same sentence as curls. *thinks either with a curly wig is where Chii would take that* The next will be a grand challenge though.

The Hermit Sage


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:54 pm


[ Message temporarily off-line ]
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:00 pm


The dialoguge between these two is always funny. "Are you sick?" "Nope." "You sure?" "Yup."

The Hermit Sage


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:31 am


Wasn't perverted at all though... And Ice gave me the idea for that.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 2:14 pm


*shrug* Three!
Words/phrases used at least once: hair ribbon, gold or yellow mentioned in the same sentence as curls, hill, ink
Length: Average length?

The Hermit Sage


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:16 pm


*rolls eyes, but decides to write anyway*

Years ago, Lucien had been young. He was seventeen at the time of his first love. Back then, he had short hair. He hated it to be blowing in his face and would cut it often. Back then, he was so much different. He feared drinking.
The one whom he loved was seventeen as well. His name was Claude. He had golden curls that he tied back with a black hair ribbon. He was a very studious. He'd spend days in the musty libraries studying, reading, learning... He never seemed to grow tired of it.
One day, Lucien got a bright idea. He would get Claude to come outside with him. He put weeks of planning into the outing. When the day finally came, he went to a hill that had a tree at the top, the spot where he had invited Claude and waited. The other showed up about twenty minutes late and Lucien was asleep under the tree. He had brought everything that he needed to work on his homework and set off to do that right away.
Lucien woke up and saw Claude hard at work. He had a small smile as he worked. Occassionally, he would dip his pen into the ink he had brought along. Lucien spotted a second pen beside Claude and took it. He grinned as he picked it up completely unnoticed. He dabbed it in the ink, rolled up his sleeves and began working.
Claude looked up from his work and finally noticed Lucien and what he was doing. The other's arms had scrawling patterns covering them. The ink had smeared on his arms in some places and his left arm's designs were not as graceful as the right. Claude frowned only seeing wasted ink. "What on earth are you doing, you loon?"
"Playing." Lucien glanced up from his work. He averted his eyes seeing the other's rage.
"How old are you?"
"Seventeen, as are you." Lucien looked up at Claude from under his lashes.
"Then act it."
Lucien was quiet, but not for long. "You should as well. You act like an old man. You need to have fun." He crawled closer. "Have you ever rolled down a hill?"
"Ludicrous! Why on earth would I? How would that be fun at all?" Claude looked disgusted at the suggestion. Lucien knew Claude needed to have some good fun.
"You'll see." Lucien wrapped his arms around Claude, ignoring the protests from the other. Something about ink... "One..." More protests. "Two..." Desprate begging. "Three!!" Lucien rolled down the hill while hugging Claude.
At the bottom of the hill, Claude cried. He could feel where he would be bruised, he could see where ink had stained him, he could feel where a stick had scratched him. He knew there were grass stains on his clothes judging on the state of Lucien's. Lucien leaned foward and kissed away the tears and then kissed Claude's lips. Claude didn't cry anymore, but just sat in shock. "Rolling down hills is fun, isn't it?"
"Maybe in some twisted reality..." Claude thought a moment, the ammended, "Or if it's rolling around with you."
"Then let's again!" Lucien cheered, pinning Claude beneath himself. And so, they did. XP
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:57 pm


Wow. I just skipped all that. You think I would read that?

You need to post the site for the mad lib.

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:04 pm


Capt. George
Wow. I just skipped all that. You think I would read that?

You need to post the site for the mad lib.
I need to find the site for the mad lib. XD
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:39 am


Chisato-chan
Capt. George
Wow. I just skipped all that. You think I would read that?

You need to post the site for the mad lib.
I need to find the site for the mad lib. XD
You lost it? How could you do something like that?

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:42 am


Capt. George
Chisato-chan
Capt. George
Wow. I just skipped all that. You think I would read that?

You need to post the site for the mad lib.
I need to find the site for the mad lib. XD
You lost it? How could you do something like that?
Well... It was on a Bossuet fan site... So... I suppose you can look for it. Or look for Les Miserables Slash Generator.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:48 pm


User Image
Lil animation I made. May move too fast, but I'm too lazy to change it. XD

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:48 pm


that is beyond amusing.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//