Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gimpi's of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A hangout, roleplay, discuss, and fun guild where members can talk about Gimpi and just comune with each other. 

Tags: Gimpi, Roleplaying, Anime, Contests, Discussion 

Reply Gifting/Quest Fourm
My Girl About Town Quest! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

weirwood

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:18 pm


Drath_Heizen
I replyed to the poll not seeing the change. I'd say perhaps either girl about the town or accessory fiend since thoughs two have alot of uses in other avi creations.


Alright, I'll start with girl about town then! Thanks for your advice. heart
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:50 pm


Its nothing realy

That_Nocturnal_Thing
Vice Captain

Moonlight Lunatic

11,950 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:47 am


Hi, I've got a few of the items you seem to want for your first quest are you interested in them? In case your wondering the items are:

White and Tan Victorian Boots
Leather Victorian Boots
Bloody Mary Mistress High Heels
Pinstripe Saloon Girl Stockings

I can't use the shoes, and the stockings don't layer right with my skin so they are useless to me as well. Didn't know if you where saving up then buying everything at once or buy bit by bit so forgive me for asking.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:52 pm


Zealand_Aquarius
Hi, I've got a few of the items you seem to want for your first quest are you interested in them? In case your wondering the items are:

White and Tan Victorian Boots
Leather Victorian Boots
Bloody Mary Mistress High Heels
Pinstripe Saloon Girl Stockings

I can't use the shoes, and the stockings don't layer right with my skin so they are useless to me as well. Didn't know if you where saving up then buying everything at once or buy bit by bit so forgive me for asking.


Don't apologize; this is so kind of you! Sure; I'll take 'em off your hands. Thank you so much!

weirwood

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Zealand_Aquarius

Barton Sweetheart

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:11 am


musing_maiden

Don't apologize; this is so kind of you! Sure; I'll take 'em off your hands. Thank you so much!


Excellent I've set up a trade for you. Thank you so much for taking them off my hands heart
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 4:43 am


Zealand_Aquarius
musing_maiden

Don't apologize; this is so kind of you! Sure; I'll take 'em off your hands. Thank you so much!


Excellent I've set up a trade for you. Thank you so much for taking them off my hands heart


Thanks for so graciously giving them to me! biggrin

weirwood

5,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Reply
Gifting/Quest Fourm

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//