Welcome to Gaia! ::

European Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A RPG guild for people who has or is close to the european time zone. 

Tags: European, Roleplaying, fantasy, stories, time zone 

Reply Out of character//Character profiles
Аℓяεяιη// Picking out your role ~ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Skull Candy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:14 am


xGothic Fairy
Then I ish the rebel leader. Mowahahah <3 I suck at those roles, but I'll do my best. :> Filling the thing-y out tomorrow when I get back home. n_n


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! NOW WE HAVE A FULL CAST! THE COUCELOR ISN'T THAT BADLY NEEDED!!!
A FULL CAST!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:16 am


Kiwizu
xGothic Fairy
Then I ish the rebel leader. Mowahahah <3 I suck at those roles, but I'll do my best. :> Filling the thing-y out tomorrow when I get back home. n_n


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! NOW WE HAVE A FULL CAST! THE COUCELOR ISN'T THAT BADLY NEEDED!!!
A FULL CAST!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!


WOHO! I'm needed and loved! xD I'm trying fill thing-y out now, but it's going to take some time.

bakapurinsu
Crew

Shady Duck


Miss Skull Candy
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:00 am


xGothic Fairy
Kiwizu
xGothic Fairy
Then I ish the rebel leader. Mowahahah <3 I suck at those roles, but I'll do my best. :> Filling the thing-y out tomorrow when I get back home. n_n


YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!! NOW WE HAVE A FULL CAST! THE COUCELOR ISN'T THAT BADLY NEEDED!!!
A FULL CAST!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!


WOHO! I'm needed and loved! xD I'm trying fill thing-y out now, but it's going to take some time.


It's OK! ^.^
Reply
Out of character//Character profiles

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//