Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx the Dark Sakura guild xXx [Semi-Lit / Lit RP]

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Storage
Guild Banners! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Orestria

10,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:29 am


if anyone does put up a banner that's too big for gaia, I have a really good resizing program, and I'll resize them heart
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:37 am


Lady Sierra
Reika_Sakura
I can make about 10 more.. if I ever get around to doing them.. ^^;; I wish I had better text choices... crying Glad that I could help, though. sweatdrop


I have a ton of pictures reserved for banners, the problem I have is time to do them what with working and all... But yeah, try flamingtext.com and try acidfonts.com I think you'll be pleasantly surprised biggrin
Wai~! Domo arigatou gozimasu~! Danke danke~! And thank-you-in-any-other-languages-I-can't-think-of-at-the-moment! whee

s e n s - a z n - a l


Tranz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:35 pm


Orestria
if anyone does put up a banner that's too big for gaia, I have a really good resizing program, and I'll resize them heart

People can just use Paint to resize images. Its what I use all the time.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 4:16 pm


Tranz
Orestria
if anyone does put up a banner that's too big for gaia, I have a really good resizing program, and I'll resize them heart

People can just use Paint to resize images. Its what I use all the time.

Yeah... But it can leave them blurry or pixelated... And it's icky gonk
I like paint for edits and banners combined with a photoshop program... but NOT for resizing.

Lady Sierra
Captain

Eloquent Inquisitor


Orestria

10,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:42 pm


Lady Sierra
Tranz
Orestria
if anyone does put up a banner that's too big for gaia, I have a really good resizing program, and I'll resize them heart

People can just use Paint to resize images. Its what I use all the time.

Yeah... But it can leave them blurry or pixelated... And it's icky gonk
I like paint for edits and banners combined with a photoshop program... but NOT for resizing.


that's why I volunteered. the program I use is very good, almost no distortion, and i can reduce bite size too (since the TOS has a limit on that)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:21 pm


Orestria
Lady Sierra
Tranz
Orestria
if anyone does put up a banner that's too big for gaia, I have a really good resizing program, and I'll resize them heart

People can just use Paint to resize images. Its what I use all the time.

Yeah... But it can leave them blurry or pixelated... And it's icky gonk
I like paint for edits and banners combined with a photoshop program... but NOT for resizing.


that's why I volunteered. the program I use is very good, almost no distortion, and i can reduce bite size too (since the TOS has a limit on that)

Teh woot!

Lady Sierra
Captain

Eloquent Inquisitor


Tranz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 7:27 pm


I've never really had paint do that to me.... I guess it would if you tried to do it by hand...
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:11 pm


Plus, paint doesn't make jpgs, and it's *very* easy to have a bmp that goes over the gaian size limitations, kb wise *nods, nods*

Orestria

10,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

s e n s - a z n - a l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:16 pm


*pokes at the banners she made* I made these with paint.. o.o;
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:26 pm


Reika_Sakura
*pokes at the banners she made* I made these with paint.. o.o;


Hai, but we're talking abuot resizing. paint is good for making banners, but if the banners are too big, or the wrong file type, or whatever, paint's not very good

Orestria

10,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100

Queen_Rini

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:38 pm


User Image


[URL=http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=478][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Queen_Rini/darksakurabog.jpg[/img][/URL]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:40 pm


i love the banners you made everyone they are realy good. *bows*

Queen_Rini

Friendly Gaian


s e n s - a z n - a l

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:03 pm


Wheee~ New one. ^^
User Image
[URL=http://cluster.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/index.php?page_mode=4&guild_id=478][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v426/reika_sakura/3.bmp[/IMG][/URL]
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 10:33 pm


(my paint can make a jpeg... and when I resize I just use the stretch/skew and it usually ends up perfect. Maybe mine is just special or something. )

Tranz


Orestria

10,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:08 am


Tranz
(my paint can make a jpeg... and when I resize I just use the stretch/skew and it usually ends up perfect. Maybe mine is just special or something. )


(( my paint definitely only saves as bmp... although, y'know, 98 computer... until this afternoon ^o^ ))
Reply
Storage

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//