Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I am collecting souls. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Vi]x2 Section

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:51 pm


Sigurd S.
[Vi]x2 Section
Sigurd S.
I have eight so far. Yup.

what might my soul be up to at this time? :O


huh?


I sent it to you, you damn well better be taking good care of it. >/
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:45 pm


Gisle
Well. I sold mine to teh Devil. Damn him, all I got was a lolly. stare


::takes you lolly away::

HA! Now you have nothing!

::scurries away::

rockymysockys

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//