Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slender Man

Back to Guilds

This is a guild based off of the mythological creature, Slender Man. 

Tags: Slender Man, Real or not, Mythological, Creature, Believe 

Reply Off-topic
Real or not? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Harvester

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:40 pm


Roleplaying Rena
Dark Harvester
yea i know, ive seen multiple youtube documentaries that were pretty much the same thing with a different narrator, while similar, it is possible it is too seperate creatures, it should also be noted that slendy is said to be completely fabricated, and as for photoshopping, i think it would be fairly simple, in school during the first year i would have been able to do that, unfortanately this computer sux too much to have photoshop, as i REALLY enjoyed it, and now probably would have to relearn since its been almost 3 years and im sure they have changed the setup

Yes, it is possible it is two seperate creatures, though strange relations in body structure if they are.
And yes, everyone knows Slendy is faricated, though it is fun to imagine.

Ah, and I am sorry to hear that. I know how fun Photoshop can be, but alas, I do not have it on my computer either. You would probably get the hang of the new setup if there is one, since you were taught it once a couple years ago.

yea, i feel bad about it too, my girlfriend sent me this photoshop thing, but it didnt match my computer requirements or whatever it was
anyways, like i said one time, while i dont beleive he exists, i dont dismiss the possibility of his existence, i think one of the best ways to prove something (in cases like this) is by trying to disprove it, when it starts to become more difficult to explain things, especially when reaching the unexplainable, chances are you're getting closer to an answer, although it normally get harder from there
btw if that sounded a bit unrelated at the moment, it was because i was trying to edit it into my other post just after posting it, then my computer started to act weird and i had to restart to get a signal
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 1:07 pm


Dark Harvester
yea, i feel bad about it too, my girlfriend sent me this photoshop thing, but it didnt match my computer requirements or whatever it was
anyways, like i said one time, while i dont beleive he exists, i dont dismiss the possibility of his existence, i think one of the best ways to prove something (in cases like this) is by trying to disprove it, when it starts to become more difficult to explain things, especially when reaching the unexplainable, chances are you're getting closer to an answer, although it normally get harder from there
btw if that sounded a bit unrelated at the moment, it was because i was trying to edit it into my other post just after posting it, then my computer started to act weird and i had to restart to get a signal

Well, the thread is on whether or not he's real or not, and what you believe, so it's topic. =3
And I agree with that as well, unless you are really far from the truth causing it to be hard because of your own stupidness.
3nodding

The Splendorman
Crew

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50


Jacks Dragourd


Loyal Pumpkin

27,900 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:26 am


I'm not sure if to believe or not, but I do believe that it COULD be real. Too bad there is so many fake pics that you cant really tell if he is real or not. So I do believe that he might excist, but i cant be sure about it XD I did actually have nightmare of Slender man lastnight '>_>
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 1:05 pm


I think i saw Slender Man Last night I was walking Around the block and i saw some thing that look Sm Just standing in empty overgrown grass lot and now i believe 100% and my cell keeps ringing for no reason

iConner Kent


Smexi Chex Mix

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:47 pm


Honee Bunches
I believe that we trick ourselves into believing in him.
We think he is real and look so hard for him, he actually becomes real.


Exactly. That's why they say that the more you know about him, the more you'll see him.
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:49 pm


im a unicone
big thunda2-
I'm curious....Do any of you believe in it like I do?


Well, Here's a Story For You...

One Day. I was out camping with my Cousin Madison. we were in my parents trailer. There is a GIANT Window Out where the Table where we eat at and play cards is. There's Nothing Out There Except Tree's, Dead Leaves And Some Small Path we never went down before. Our Grandparents told us if we ever went down it we would be attacked my wolves. BUT it just went to an Old abandon Farm. We Left back to the trailer afterwards. One Night we were playing cards and a HUGE Noise came from the Side. We Went though Hell trying to find the noise. I Knew it was slenderman i seen that night. I Looked over In The Window and what seemed like a tall man standing in a Tuxedo (Slender man) He Haunts me Like Poor Alex

Look at the picture of my boyfriend i took.
Look in his sunglasses
User Image


HE'S SCREWED!!!! haha...just kidding.....maybe. eek

Smexi Chex Mix

Dapper Darling

10,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Making the sky
Crew

Ruthless Shapeshifter

13,225 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:35 pm


I could see his existence being possible.
Through my practices with Tarot, I have noticed with many older decks in particular that their are lots of pictures of similar creatures, and most of the original images date back a couple hundred years. Not to mention the basic fact within magickal philosophy that if something is given enough mental energy from different sources it can temporarily manifest in the physical plane....
And with all this hype about him going on well, the hype it self could have just been what made him real.


But this is just a theory.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:48 pm


i've been trying to put together his origin so far it goes back to some folklore and cave writing but no real solid lead. i find it possible for him to exist since many things do occur that we are unable to fully understand or explain. i believe slender man could quite possible be a physical manifest station of some sort of fear or childhood trauma that we may have pushed into the back of our minds. the fear then grew and eventually got out as slendy his face is empty because fear take on many forms. at least that's one of my theory's.

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 am


I'm not even sure what to believe in anymore. There have been several instances where I could swear I've seen him in public places and in the privacy of my own home...I'm a bit freaked out whenever I read another story like it 'cos then there are a lot of possibilities running through my mind .
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:20 am


the Slender Man talk about i see 2 in my life time one time knot on door look for me i did not anwer the door other 3 walk pass me i really being dislike them lot

worlds slowest vendor


darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:02 pm


The Vandal Savage
the Slender Man talk about i see 2 in my life time one time knot on door look for me i did not anwer the door other 3 walk pass me i really being dislike them lot
umm what? its sort of hard to understand what you wrote
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:40 pm


darkiscool2
The Vandal Savage
the Slender Man talk about i see 2 in my life time one time knot on door look for me i did not anwer the door other 3 walk pass me i really being dislike them lot
umm what? its sort of hard to understand what you wrote

Yeahh, I kinda didn't wanna be the first guy to say it, but I agree.

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:13 pm


big thunda2-
darkiscool2
The Vandal Savage
the Slender Man talk about i see 2 in my life time one time knot on door look for me i did not anwer the door other 3 walk pass me i really being dislike them lot
umm what? its sort of hard to understand what you wrote

Yeahh, I kinda didn't wanna be the first guy to say it, but I agree.
well I'm not trying to be rude i just want to know what he meant since i didn't fully understand him. Perhaps it's some form of slender distortion?
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:45 pm


darkiscool2
big thunda2-
darkiscool2
The Vandal Savage
the Slender Man talk about i see 2 in my life time one time knot on door look for me i did not anwer the door other 3 walk pass me i really being dislike them lot
umm what? its sort of hard to understand what you wrote

Yeahh, I kinda didn't wanna be the first guy to say it, but I agree.
well I'm not trying to be rude i just want to know what he meant since i didn't fully understand him. Perhaps it's some form of slender distortion?

Perhaps

JfroLoontard
Captain

Romantic Risk-Taker

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Reply
Off-topic

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//