Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Down at Barton, 37th Boulevard - The Roleplaying Forum
~the grandstand~ [the owner's RPG] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tre Le Coco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:12 pm


cuffedCatboy
ugh.. I wish I could post in german.. x_x;;
Ich kann auf Deutsch bekanntgeben
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:15 pm


Sorry... I'm really stupid D:

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter


cuffedCatboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:21 pm


Tre Le Coco
cuffedCatboy
ugh.. I wish I could post in german.. x_x;;
Ich kann auf Deutsch bekanntgeben


now thats cool.. ^^
would you understand it if I wrote in german? x3
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:42 pm


OW! I hit my toe really hard against the door. T___T

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter


cuffedCatboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:44 pm


o__O;
*gives you some ice*
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:45 pm


Ouch, I think it might turn black (it happened about ten minutes ago)

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter


DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:47 pm


Your Gold:

12000

Yay!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:56 pm


: D This is fun!

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter


cuffedCatboy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 3:56 pm


lucky you.. o0
I have only 2,6k atm.. ^^;
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:00 pm


I have dept on my slippers, so this gold isn't exactly gonna be mine.

I have payed 24k/80k

so I have I think 56k left to pay

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter


DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:03 pm


ninja edit: is this spam? >___< my finger slips, i like bumping for some reason
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:14 pm


kewl.. I like your slippers..

cuffedCatboy


DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:17 pm


thabks
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:18 pm


[sorry for taking so long..
madiss, could you end the race soon? cause its about 1am here and Im so tired I fear Ill fall asleep in front of the pc soon.. x_x
or could I finish it tomorrow or something..?]

ONE?! It's only 6 here... >_> I can imagine how tired you are.

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter


DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:33 pm


*waits for winner to be annouced* whee
Reply
Down at Barton, 37th Boulevard - The Roleplaying Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//