Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star Wars Galaxy: Fall from Grace ((UNDER CONSTRUCTION))

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply OOC Forums
Suggestions Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snake001
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 12:41 am


vulture
snake001
it sounds good Medi you make the thread thanks you

Geuss thats big boss man? :S



yes I am then comes grim then Vin
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 6:41 pm


snake001
vulture
snake001
it sounds good Medi you make the thread thanks you

Geuss thats big boss man? :S



yes I am then comes grim then Vin


And then all us mini-mods, who stand around and look insignificant, lol.

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain


Grim_Hashi88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 7:49 pm


W00t! blaugh
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:49 am


Umm, i created a thread for the space port but i am unable to make a subforum, i hope the setup i have is what you kinda had in mind, i might refine it as we go along and when i have some more free time as my final year of school starts tomorrow, oh joy and sunshine! *sarcasm*

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain


Kira the blood howler

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:19 am


i need my own home world or astirod or some place to put my stored weapons sweatdrop my fleet just anit big enough
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:38 pm


Kira the blood howler
i need my own home world or astirod or some place to put my stored weapons sweatdrop my fleet just anit big enough
"You mean you need your own thread?"

Grim_Hashi88
Vice Captain


Kira the blood howler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:57 am


Grim_Hashi88
Kira the blood howler
i need my own home world or astirod or some place to put my stored weapons sweatdrop my fleet just anit big enough
"You mean you need your own thread?"
yes or at least an astroid cause i need a base of operations i got alot of stuff like clones droids and weapons
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:55 am


Medi Thaan
snake001
vulture
snake001
it sounds good Medi you make the thread thanks you

Geuss thats big boss man? :S



yes I am then comes grim then Vin


And then all us mini-mods, who stand around and look insignificant, lol.

Ya...lol..*puts her hands on her hips* ya there are no girls in that list did you notice that Medi....*gives a shifty eyed look* Medi you think we can take em.....LOL.....hahahahhahah blaugh

Danielle Delacroix


snake001
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:21 pm


Morgaine_Nightwind
Medi Thaan
snake001
vulture
snake001
it sounds good Medi you make the thread thanks you

Geuss thats big boss man? :S



yes I am then comes grim then Vin


And then all us mini-mods, who stand around and look insignificant, lol.

Ya...lol..*puts her hands on her hips* ya there are no girls in that list
did you notice that Medi....*gives a shifty eyed look* Medi you think we can take em.....LOL.....hahahahhahah blaugh



Bring it on the captain and vice captains are the ones who paid for this guild
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:38 pm


snake001
Morgaine_Nightwind
Medi Thaan
snake001
vulture
snake001
it sounds good Medi you make the thread thanks you

Geuss thats big boss man? :S



yes I am then comes grim then Vin


And then all us mini-mods, who stand around and look insignificant, lol.

Ya...lol..*puts her hands on her hips* ya there are no girls in that list
did you notice that Medi....*gives a shifty eyed look* Medi you think we can take em.....LOL.....hahahahhahah blaugh



Bring it on the captain and vice captains are the ones who paid for this guild

*sticks her tongue out* would have helped had I been asked.....*sits on her mounds of gold* lol

Danielle Delacroix


Medi Thaan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:04 pm


Morgaine_Nightwind
snake001
Morgaine_Nightwind
Medi Thaan
snake001



yes I am then comes grim then Vin


And then all us mini-mods, who stand around and look insignificant, lol.

Ya...lol..*puts her hands on her hips* ya there are no girls in that list
did you notice that Medi....*gives a shifty eyed look* Medi you think we can take em.....LOL.....hahahahhahah blaugh



Bring it on the captain and vice captains are the ones who paid for this guild

*sticks her tongue out* would have helped had I been asked.....*sits on her mounds of gold* lol


I would have too, i didn;t even know you were making a guild, if i did, you would have been helped no problem, but no you had to be the stereotypical male and not ask for a woman's help, because that's beneath you - lol

I reckon we could take 'em, bring it!
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:34 am


sweatdrop Ladies, ladies, we don't need to resort to fighting....

Grim_Hashi88
Vice Captain


Prince Lestat

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:09 pm


Yes ladies don't get too mad I'm not a mod either, and I've been in the RP since the beginning. But I have to agree had I known a guild were being created I would've been more than happy to help. razz
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 12:16 am


I wasn't really going to commit any act of violence.............. much, joking

Medi Thaan
Vice Captain


Grim_Hashi88
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 6:38 pm


Okay since everyone isn't rping, lets do this. Let's brainstrom. I would like the new ideas to be applied after the dantooine conflict....
Reply
OOC Forums

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//