|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:20 pm
But that's not what you were made for Cause' you were made for the sky But that's not what you were born for You were born to fly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEveryone knows what it feels like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen they tell you, you don't measure up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you, you'll never get out of here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you that you just weren't meant for the bright lights
xxxxx➸ Ϙuinnxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Ὶsraelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Јustice xxxxllxxxxxI'll risexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the world is flawed xxxxxxllxxxI'll fallxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd we're singing it out!xxxxxxxxxxxxBut these scars will heal xxxxlxxxxI'll fail you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo eyes... One tongue We built these cities to stand so tallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've come ... Undone xxxxxWe've lost our wallsxxxxxxAnd we're dreaming out loud!xxxxI don't want to fight about it now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't have a soul to trust in, now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down Let's slow the evening down Slow it down Slow down Please slow down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe stars are comin' out! Quinn smiled and nodded to Eli "Thanks". He looked at Sasha. indigo]oh shoot!. He thought and looked at her. Quinn cleared his throat. "I--uh... I'm Quinn, Quinn Justice. It's nice to meet you too" he said calmly. Quinn looked at the group. The bubbly one was kind of cute. But he wasn't interested anyway. He looked up at Eli, realizing that he never said what his name was. oh well Quinn drifted his gaze to Katie as she came up to him. "I'm Quinn. Are you from down south or something?" he asked, he wasn't trying to be rude, it was just the way she sounded that made him curious. Quinn's gaze kept drifting to Sasha. shoot. She's beautiful he thought. He shook his head, he wasn't here for a relationship anyway. He wasn't even sure if he was ready for a relationship. He smiled inwardly when he remembered her smile. Quinn looked back at Katie "I mean, it's totally cool. I'm from Canada. So... yeah" he said. why'd I say that? It means almost nothing to people! he thought and smiled when she asked him about his guitar. Quinn grinned and took out his guitar. He didn't think of playing for her, he just loved showing off his awesome guitar. "Yeah, I do. If you still want to know... I could attempt to teach you." The young teen offered. "Oh? What kind of art?" He smiled and strummed an A Chord on his guitar and then looked at her, waiting for her response
Lean on me, lean on me
Don't you ever give up on your dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When outta the blue your buddies appear No matter how hard things around you seem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They're like instant friends and their mission is clear You gotta keep your head on what you do today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep workin' together to make it all real Keep holdin' on 'cause help is on the way xxxxxxxxxx Lean on me, when you're not strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's what you'd been hopin' all along you'd feel xxxxxxx And I'll be your ғriend , I'll help you carry on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell you can lean on me xxxxxxxxxxx For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Somebody to lean on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can lean on me to help you stand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You know I'll be right there, it's part of the plan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Together today we'll get it done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx At the end of the story the victory is won
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:30 pm
  I wish you were here dear sister
xBut you're not, you're there-- and there doesn't know how lucky it is.
I miss you my dear sister. I'm sorry. ♥
It pains me to think about what I did
My dear, loving sister I love you
Signed your S t o n exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℭ..............ξ ʅ ɨ ϳ α ȟ Ș Ϯ σ ɳ e β ɼ σ ҟ e ɼ..............ℭ
xxxx Elijah sighed as Sasha pushed him aside this'll be an interesting time he thought. The young vampire listened to Katie and Quinn talk. He jumped in "Oh, I forgot to mention, My name is Elijah Broker." he said and then kept lookout for teens who looked lost. He sighed and adjusted his tee, he wondered what heaven was like. He was sure that's where his sister Ryckie-Mae was. Not one person in the group knew how he became a vampire and what he did. And he preferred it that way. They knew almost nothing about him, and he liked it like that. xxxx Eli glanced back at Sasha to see if she had done anything else. He chuckled when Quinn spoke with Katie instead. you really should talk to her dude. She doesn't give up easily he told Quinn mentally, not really expecting it to reach the teen's mind, just because they had no bond what so ever. Not that he cared. The young man shook his head and turned back to keeping lookout. xxxx Eli looked back at Quinn "Did you say you were from Canada?" he asked. The young vampire smiled for once. "Cool, me too" and turned his head back to look for the other teens . xxxx
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗ I put the one I love in a circle. No, Not because it hides the fact I love them. But because if I put it in a heart, That heart will break. But a circle goes on forever... forevermore.... ╚═════════════════════════════╝ xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right &  forget the people who don't! Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance - take it If it changes your life - let it Nobody said life would be easy they just promised it would be worth it
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:33 pm
〖 Katiexx Dixon 〗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➽﹝ artist ﹞Things that we need to say, fall through the cracks Like I love you, I miss you, I hate life without you And where have you been my love, I want you back So I don't feel alone in the world, yeah you're hard to get over █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║ xx❧xxxKatie smiled at him and rolled her eyes when he asked if she was from down south. "Actually I am. I'm from Texas. Probably not as cool as Canada, but I can't say since I've never been there. Though when I start traveling around the world, I'll add it to the top of my list." she said with a giggle before she glanced at Sasha. It only took one look at the gorgeous female to make her completely insecure and no longer confident. She watched as he pulled out his guitar and asked what kind of art she was into. "All kinds really. I can't exactly decide. As for the lessons, well they'd be great but I'm just going to stick with learning art for now. One task at a time." she said before she hid her face in her red hair. She wasn't comfortable around Sasha at all. She wasn't incredibly beautiful and Katie, well she was like a pile of s**t compared to a diamond. She never thought of herself as beautfiul or wonderful. She was just plain and dull. Though it never really mattered since she spent more time on her artwork then on love. She had given up on love ever since the last guy who broke her heart. She was just sick of being hurt all the time.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:50 pm
But that's not what you were made for Cause' you were made for the sky But that's not what you were born for You were born to fly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEveryone knows what it feels like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen they tell you, you don't measure up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you, you'll never get out of here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you that you just weren't meant for the bright lights
xxxxx➸ Ϙuinnxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Ὶsraelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Јustice xxxxllxxxxxI'll risexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the world is flawed xxxxxxllxxxI'll fallxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd we're singing it out!xxxxxxxxxxxxBut these scars will heal xxxxlxxxxI'll fail you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo eyes... One tongue We built these cities to stand so tallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've come ... Undone xxxxxWe've lost our wallsxxxxxxAnd we're dreaming out loud!xxxxI don't want to fight about it now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't have a soul to trust in, now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down Let's slow the evening down Slow it down Slow down Please slow down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe stars are comin' out! Quinn smiled and nodded. "yeah, it's literally not as cool as Canada." he chuckled. Quinn nodded to Eli. "Cool, which province?" he asked, hoping to know more about these people. As much as Quinn hated it, he kept glancing back at Sasha. dude! stop it! he told himself. He smiled and looked back at Katie. "Oh, that's cool. Alright, just ask, and I could teach you somethings. I could also probably teach you how to play drums if you wanted." he said and smiled. Guitar wasn't the only thing he could play. "Just don't ask about learning piano. I haven't mastered that... yet" Quinn said. He noticed her glance at Sasha and he could guess what was going through her mind. So he took a leap. "So, uh.. Katie? Do you always look so pretty?" he asked, hoping to make her feel better. Quinn smiled. "You know what?! Did I tell you that your hair looks really cool?" he asked. cool? you really have no other adjective? He asked himself and started strumming the beginnings of one of his songs without realizing it. Quinn quickly stopped when he realized he was playing out loud.
Lean on me, lean on me
Don't you ever give up on your dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When outta the blue your buddies appear No matter how hard things around you seem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They're like instant friends and their mission is clear You gotta keep your head on what you do today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep workin' together to make it all real Keep holdin' on 'cause help is on the way xxxxxxxxxx Lean on me, when you're not strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's what you'd been hopin' all along you'd feel xxxxxxx And I'll be your ғriend , I'll help you carry on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell you can lean on me xxxxxxxxxxx For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Somebody to lean on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can lean on me to help you stand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You know I'll be right there, it's part of the plan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Together today we'll get it done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx At the end of the story the victory is won
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:03 pm
XXXXXXXXXI c a n ' t e s c a p e this h e l lXXXXXXXXXXXSo m a n y t i m e s I've t r i e dXXXXXXXXXXXXXBut I ' m still c a g e d i n s i d eXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXS o m e b o d y get me t h r o u g h this n i g h t m a r eXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can't c o n t r o l m y s e l fSo w h a t if y o u can s e e The d a r k e s t s i d e of m e No one would ever c h a n g e this a n i m a l I have b e c o m e H e l p me b e l i e v e, it's not the r e a l me Somebody h e l p me t a m e this a n i m a l I can't e s c a p e m y s e l fXXXXXXXXX So m a n y times I ' v e l i e dXXXXXXXXXXX But t h e r e ' s still r a g e i n s i d eXXXXXXXXXXXXX S o m e b o d y get me t h r o u g h this n i g h t m a r eXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I can't c o n t r o l m y s e l fXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  Heal the past, Live for the present And dream for the future
Mxxxxyxxxxsxxxxtxxxxexxxxrxxxxixxxxoxxxxuxxxxsxxxx ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Dxxxxaxxxxnxxxxgxxxxexxxxrxxxxoxxxxuxxxxs ۩xWilliam hissed in Swedish under his breath at Elodie, his flashing a cruel red. He wasn't one for patience when it came to those he could destroy in just moments- which was pretty much their whole coven of vampires and all humans- that is, except, the few slayers that remained. They were scattered about and, so far, William hadn't been able to sniff them out. William Askins, world known Vampyre Slayer Assassin. He loved it when he met a young vampyre who had heard bedtime tales of him. Even humans knew who he was- so he was constantly changing appearences and cities. And pasts. The eldest vampyre teen seethed with rage at the thought of his honest past, but his thoughts were intruded.
William closed his shimering eyes, listening. There was something about the little Texan girl that reminded him of Elodie- something about her that made him hungry and pissed. He hated bubbly people. He, along with the rest of their group, knew not why he hadn't killed off anyone that wore yellow. The vampyre was just that harsh. He could hear the deep breathes of the teens, smell their innocence. The thought made his need for blood and lust spike in levels. He didn't want to get to know the damn kids. He wanted to drain them dry. He grunted, his blue eyes opening and flashing. ExxxxlxxxxdxxxxexxxxsxxxxtxxxxVxxxxaxxxxmxxxxp xxxxy xxxxr xxxxe xxxx ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ ✦ William Askins
Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as if you'll die today XXX"I am the Cat, XXXXyou are the Mouse."
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:50 pm
〖 Elodiexx Clairoux 〗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➽﹝ vampire ﹞You can take these photographs, watch them fade away You can throw away all these letters, I don't care what they say All those sorry's, there's a million reasons why You can't mend me, don't even try █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║ xx❧xxxElodie only smiled back at William. His anger and hatred only made her that much happier. Especially when she could he was suffering. "Oh plaire William. Vous pouvez penser que vous êtes absolument dangereux, mais à moi vous êtes juste pathétique. Vous ne savez pas même demie les choses que j'ai faite. Personne fait ! Si me détester si vous voulez, qui ne changera pas des choses. Bien qu'il aide me décide comment je terminerai votre vie sans valeur. C'est-à-dire, si je non plus long a l'usage pour vous." she said to him with a bright smile though her voice was cold and threatening. She had heard the stories about him. She knew everything she needed to know about her little group. They however, knew nothing about her. And she planned to keep it that way. She rolled her eyes at him and waved him off. "If you're so hungry then go and get yourself something to eat. We'll meet you back at the hotel. And clean up after yourself. I'd hate it if we had to leave before we finished this off." she said before she turned her back to him to find the other teens.
From the corner of her eye she watched Sasha messing with the two teens already there. She felt a little sorry for the poor boy since Sasha would not leave him alone. Even though she felt a little bad for the girl, she knew she'd enjoy watching her confidence drop as Sasha would make her feel insecure. Even though Elodie let William be in charge, that didn't necessarily mean she wouldn't step in every now and then. She was the one that brought them together. Who knows what would have happened to them if she hadn't found them? She chuckled at the thought and felt herself getting a little thirsty as well. Which meant sooner or later she'd have to get a quick bite. The thought made her frown since she usually loved to torment her food and kill them as painfully as possible. It was more fun then just twisting their necks and draining them dry. She could even hide the evidence and the messes with ease. Some vampires were afraid to be around her. But every human found her absolutely charming and they'd all fall for her trap.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:59 pm
〖 Katiexx Dixon 〗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➽﹝ artist ﹞Things that we need to say, fall through the cracks Like I love you, I miss you, I hate life without you And where have you been my love, I want you back So I don't feel alone in the world, yeah you're hard to get over █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║ xx❧xxxKatie turned her gaze away from Sasha to look back at Quinn with a surprise. Did he have eye problems? How could he say she was pretty with someone like Sasha standing right there? Honestly, she was a bit flattered, but she could tell he was probably just saying things to distract himself from the beautiful goddess beside them. She laughed lightly when he said her hair looked cool. Though it wasn't the greatest compliment, she'd definitely take it. "Um, thanks! It's not my real color but I love it. It's the same exact color as red velvet cake. Which is the best dessert ever." she said with a bright smile. She still felt a little insecure standing by Sasha, but she hoped the woman would get bored and leave them alone at some point.
She then heard him start strumming, but stop suddenly. She ran her fingers through her hair as she thought of her favorite song. "Hey, do you think you could play Affinity by Red Car Wire? Maybe you could give it a try." she said to him with a wink. She did mean it to be flirtatious in anyway. It was just a sign of encouragement. As she waited for his answer, her eyes flickered back over to Elodie and William. Something seemed off about those two and she could tell they didn't like each other. Though she couldn't understand a word they were saying since it seemed they were speaking in French. She decided it wasn't any of her business and she looked back at Quinn to distract herself from getting into a mess she probably didn't want to be involved in.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:17 pm
But that's not what you were made for Cause' you were made for the sky But that's not what you were born for You were born to fly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEveryone knows what it feels like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen they tell you, you don't measure up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you, you'll never get out of here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you that you just weren't meant for the bright lights
xxxxx➸ Ϙuinnxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Ὶsraelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Јustice xxxxllxxxxxI'll risexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the world is flawed xxxxxxllxxxI'll fallxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd we're singing it out!xxxxxxxxxxxxBut these scars will heal xxxxlxxxxI'll fail you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo eyes... One tongue We built these cities to stand so tallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've come ... Undone xxxxxWe've lost our wallsxxxxxxAnd we're dreaming out loud!xxxxI don't want to fight about it now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't have a soul to trust in, now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down Let's slow the evening down Slow it down Slow down Please slow down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe stars are comin' out! Quinn smiled. "Oh? It looks so natural on you. Really? It's that good?" he said. Quinn nodded "No but really, you do look really good." he said again, he had a feeling the first compliment didn't stick. Quinn tried hard to not look back at Sasha. But that alone was hard. She was incredibly gorgeous. He glanced at Elijah, who hadn't answered him yet. He wondered if the group knew anything about him. He doubted it. xxxx Quinn looked at her. He slowly nodded. "Uhm... Okay..." he said nervously. He gave her a weak smile and started playing the song. He didn't know if she wanted him to sing too. So he sang just to be sure. ♪♫ "Did it hurt when you fell down from heaven? It's stupid to use the words others Spent time to achieve When the words that we're needing. Are inside us all somewhere. Waiting for rescues. They need to be free. It's a lie not to listen. A sin, pessimistic when. Things that we need to say. Fall through the cracks. Like I love you, I miss you. I hate life with out you. And where have you been my love. I want you back. So I don't feel alone in the world, And baby yeah you're hard to get over," ♪♫ Quinn sang with a very velvet and amazing voice. He glanced at Eli, who was now almost crying. Quinn wondered why the guide felt so sad at this song.
((that's the right song... right?))
Lean on me, lean on me
Don't you ever give up on your dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When outta the blue your buddies appear No matter how hard things around you seem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They're like instant friends and their mission is clear You gotta keep your head on what you do today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep workin' together to make it all real Keep holdin' on 'cause help is on the way xxxxxxxxxx Lean on me, when you're not strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's what you'd been hopin' all along you'd feel xxxxxxx And I'll be your ғriend , I'll help you carry on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell you can lean on me xxxxxxxxxxx For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Somebody to lean on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can lean on me to help you stand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You know I'll be right there, it's part of the plan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Together today we'll get it done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx At the end of the story the victory is won
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:26 pm
〖 Katiexx Dixon 〗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➽﹝ artist ﹞Things that we need to say, fall through the cracks Like I love you, I miss you, I hate life without you And where have you been my love, I want you back So I don't feel alone in the world, yeah you're hard to get over █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║ xx❧xxxKatie listened to him play and she began to sing along with him. "Yeah, that's the song! I usually listen to it when I'm painting every now and then." she said with a smile before she looked over at Elijah. She could see he was crying and she motioned for Quinn not to play anymore of the song. She cleared her throat and then walked over to Elijah. "Hey, are you ok? That song didn't upset you did it? If it did, then I'm sorry. I didn't mean to." she said as she bit her lip and hoped he was alright.
{{OOC: Yeah that's the right song. And sorry for all the short posts.}}
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:26 pm
  I wish you were here dear sister
xBut you're not, you're there-- and there doesn't know how lucky it is.
I miss you my dear sister. I'm sorry. ♥
It pains me to think about what I did
My dear, loving sister I love you
Signed your S t o n exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℭ..............ξ ʅ ɨ ϳ α ȟ Ș Ϯ σ ɳ e β ɼ σ ҟ e ɼ..............ℭ
xxxx Elijah looked at Quinn "British Columbia" he whispered and turned away again. Eli thought back to his sister. She'd always pick him up from school and they'd go for ice cream and he'd tell her about his day. If it was a bad day, she would try and make him laugh. And almost everytime she succeeded. He smiled at the memory. Elijah and Ryckie were closer than your average siblings. And he loved her dearly. xxxx Elijah looked at Quinn as he started to sing. He felt tears form at his eyes so he quickly looked away. I love you. I miss you. I hate life without you. Where have you been. I want you back so I don't feel so alone in this work. And my dear sister. You're hard to get over Elijah started crying silently. He looked out to the airport so no one would see his tears. He wanted his sister back so badly. But that was never going to happen. Eli shook his head, he had to be strong, for his sister and for the talented kids. Quinn was one of the many talents, great at his talent, too good to be put to waste to be killed. Elijah tried to stop crying, but once he let the tears flow, they were hard to stop. That was why he seemed emotionless at times. He refused to cry. Eli quickly wiped his eyes and stopped his tears as best he could. The reason he appeared mysterious was because he didn't share anything of him with anyone. The only thing he shared was his name. It surprised him that he had said where he came from. never again. I'll never again say where I'm from he thought. And listened to Quinn play the rest of the song. xxxx
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗ I put the one I love in a circle. No, Not because it hides the fact I love them. But because if I put it in a heart, That heart will break. But a circle goes on forever... forevermore.... ╚═════════════════════════════╝ xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right &  forget the people who don't! Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance - take it If it changes your life - let it Nobody said life would be easy they just promised it would be worth it
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:30 pm
  I wish you were here dear sister
xBut you're not, you're there-- and there doesn't know how lucky it is.
I miss you my dear sister. I'm sorry. ♥
It pains me to think about what I did
My dear, loving sister I love you
Signed your S t o n exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ℭ..............ξ ʅ ɨ ϳ α ȟ Ș Ϯ σ ɳ e β ɼ σ ҟ e ɼ..............ℭ
xxxx Elijah looked at Katie and nodded. "No I'm fine." he said softly. "No, the song. The song is great. It's-- nothing. I'm alright" Eli said and smiled It's just what the song reminds me of He wondered if she'd ask more. He didn't think he'd tell her, but you never know. Elijah smiled again, he didn't smile often, but when he did, it was wonderful. Even if he was faking it, his smile was still amazing. He looked over at Quinn. "Please. Keep playing" he said quietlyxxxx xxxx
╔═════════════════════════════════════╗ I put the one I love in a circle. No, Not because it hides the fact I love them. But because if I put it in a heart, That heart will break. But a circle goes on forever... forevermore.... ╚═════════════════════════════╝ xxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Life is too short to wake up with regrets. Love the people who treat you right &  forget the people who don't! Believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance - take it If it changes your life - let it Nobody said life would be easy they just promised it would be worth it
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:38 pm
But that's not what you were made for Cause' you were made for the sky But that's not what you were born for You were born to fly
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEveryone knows what it feels like xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhen they tell you, you don't measure up xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you, you'll never get out of here xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTell you that you just weren't meant for the bright lights
xxxxx➸ Ϙuinnxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Ὶsraelxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ➸ Јustice xxxxllxxxxxI'll risexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd the world is flawed xxxxxxllxxxI'll fallxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd we're singing it out!xxxxxxxxxxxxBut these scars will heal xxxxlxxxxI'll fail you allxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWe are one, tonight!xxxxxxxxxxxxxTwo eyes... One tongue We built these cities to stand so tallxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI've come ... Undone xxxxxWe've lost our wallsxxxxxxAnd we're dreaming out loud!xxxxI don't want to fight about it now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlxxxxxxxxxxxxxI don't have a soul to trust in, now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWith the whole world upside-down Let's slow the evening down Slow it down Slow down Please slow down xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDown
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe stars are comin' out! Quinn smiled. "Cool". He nodded and stopped playing when she got up. Quinn stood up to and walked over to Elijah with her. "You sure you're okay?" he asked. When Eli nodded he smiled. Quinn smiled and put his guitar strap on and kept playing. ♪♫ "We're older, it's just a little lie we tell all ourselves. In itself, promise me, let's never get older.So I don't miss the feeling of "left in the cold". And this feeling of healing has long since been old. I find times when I'm missing the times you convinced me. I don't need somebody to hold my hand softly and tell me she's wishing. I wished she was with me cause I know now I'm drifting. I'm cleansed yet I'm missing the voice of an angel. Leave it up to me to blow this whole thing aside and think of nothing like were nothing. But were young and alive. The clock on your wall isn't moving at all. Lets break out. Lets go out. Get a room. A hotel baby. I'm not saying that I'll love you forever. Hell who am I kidding. Cause were perfect together. Notice that when we talk I can't help but stutter. Your to perfect for words. I just want you forever. "♪♫
xxxx Quinn smiled and looked up. Wondering if they really did like his playing.
((yay! oh, and that's quite alright. =D))
Lean on me, lean on me
Don't you ever give up on your dreams xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx When outta the blue your buddies appear No matter how hard things around you seem xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx They're like instant friends and their mission is clear You gotta keep your head on what you do today xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Keep workin' together to make it all real Keep holdin' on 'cause help is on the way xxxxxxxxxx Lean on me, when you're not strong xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxIt's what you'd been hopin' all along you'd feel xxxxxxx And I'll be your ғriend , I'll help you carry on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWell you can lean on me xxxxxxxxxxx For it won't be long 'til I'm gonna need
 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Somebody to lean on xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You can lean on me to help you stand xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx You know I'll be right there, it's part of the plan xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Together today we'll get it done xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx At the end of the story the victory is won
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:24 am
〖 Katiexx Dixon 〗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➽﹝ artist ﹞Things that we need to say, fall through the cracks Like I love you, I miss you, I hate life without you And where have you been my love, I want you back So I don't feel alone in the world, yeah you're hard to get over █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║ xx❧xxxKatie looked at Elijah as he nodded and smiled. His smile was incredible, but she knew something about it seemed a little off. She herself had her share of fake smiles and fake laughs, but she had gotten tired of pretending at one point. Now she wasn't afraid to say what she was feeling. She knew Elijah would reach that point eventually and if he needed her help getting there, well she'd be glad to help. If he didn't need her, then she would try to stay out of the way. She wasn't really here for love. The only thing important was working on her art. She heard Quinn begin to play again and she started singing along. She knew the entire song by heart and she had to admit, he did a pretty good job at playing it. "You know, you're actually really good. Hopefully you'll be famous in no time." she said to him with a light laugh.
She took out her cellphone and took a quick picture of Quinn playing. She looked at the picture closely and her smile brightened as she saved the picture and slipped her phone into her pocket. "Sorry about that, I just had the perfect idea for a new drawing." she said with a grin. She wondered when the other teens would be here since she wanted to head to the hotel as soon as possible to begin working on her next art project. Hopefully she could snap a few pictures of the sights on her way to the hotel. The main porject she needed to work on was capturing the beauty of Paris. Which meant she needed to focus and not get herself distracted. It also meant she needed to do some serious hard work and spend most of her money. But everyone had to make sacrifices to reach their dreams.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:37 pm
XXXXXβɾεɳʂℴɳ-Ϛђɩʆℴђ ȾɤʂℴɳXXXXX
Long l o s t words w h is p e r slowly to m e Still can't f i n d what k e e p s me h e r e When all this t i m e I've been so h o l l o w i n s i d e I k n o w you're s t i l l t h e r e ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Pull the trigger and the nightmare Sϯℴҏʂ ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● So go on and screamScream at me, I'm so far away Brenson-Shiloh Zagger Tyson. Man of deep, dreadful stories. Man of mysteries and darkness. NOT man of time. The dark-haired teen was not on time reaching the airport in Paris. But, as usual, his head was lost in a story. An adventure, tradgedy and romance. Just the type of thing Brenson-Shiloh, otherwise known as Dren, was used to writing. Months in an asylum for nothing does work to your head, as he would tell people. But not many people knew about Dren's stories. They were amazing, even if you hated to read.
The writer was caught up in a story when his flight landed. He looked up, scribbling a bit more before he grabbed his stuff and got off the plane. Now, Dren wasn't an expert, but he was pretty sure that the group of strange people were probably his escorts and the other teens that would be joining them. They were definitely an odd bunch, but he wasn't disappointed. Four of them looked absolutely stunning- inhuman- amazing. One looked pissed, another looked bubbly, another looked quiet and the last one just looked sexy. But girls were the last thing on this boy's mind.
Dren slowly approached the group, one bag over his shoulder and one rolling along behind him. He had his notebook and pencil gripped tightly in his free hand, blue eyes alert. He finally reached the group and set his stuff down, shoving a lock of dark hair out of his bright eyes. Being the silent type, all Dren offered the odd group was a grunt in greeting. He sat down on a bench thing, opening his notebook back up. Chapter... forty? He sighed in frustration and began to scribble some on the pages, his handwriting oddly neat like any girl's. I won't be broken againI've got to breathe I can't keep going under ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●● Now I will t e l l you what I've d o n e for y o u 5 0 thousand t e a r s I've c r i e d S c r e a m i n g, d e c e i v i n g and b l e e d i n g for you And y o u still won't h e a r m e Don't want your h a n d this t i m e - I'll s a v e myself M a y b e I'll w a k e up for o n c e Not t o r m e n t e d daily d e f e a t e d by y o u Just when I t h o u g h t I'd r e a c h e d the b o t t o m I'm dying again I ' m going u n d e r D r o w n i n g in y o u I'm f a l l i n g f o r e v e r I've g o t to b r e a k through I'm going under B l u r r i n g and s t i r r i n g The t r u t h and the l i e s So I don't k n o w what's r e a l and what's n o t Always c o n f u s i n g the t h o u g h t s in my h e a d So I can't t r u s t m y s e l f a n y m o r e Going under XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX δɑɳʚεɾℴʊʂ Λʊȶђℴɾ
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:03 pm
〖 Elodiexx Clairoux 〗xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx➽﹝ vampire ﹞You can take these photographs, watch them fade away You can throw away all these letters, I don't care what they say All those sorry's, there's a million reasons why You can't mend me, don't even try █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║ █║▌│█│║▌║█║▌│█│║▌║ xx❧xxxElodie calmed herself down and pouted slightly as she looked back at William. "I'm sorry." she said softly to him, hoping she hadn't crossed the line this time. She was always getting herself into trouble with things like that. She would either be incredibly angry that she would piss off the people close to her or she went crazy and killed anything in her path. She knew she wasn't as strong as William and if she even tried to hurt him, she'd be walking into her own death. She sighed and her violet eyes dimmed before another teen walked by. She smelled his scent and couldn't help but grin. Her eyes flickered over to the mysterious man and she giggled in delight when he grunted in greeting. Sure she was a vampire and she could seduce anyone just like Sasha if she tried. But she was still like most teen girls and she couldn't help but adore the bad boys. She watched him sit down and begin writing in a notebook. Her smile widened just a bit and she was sure to hide her fangs.
She knew right then that he would definitely be her victim. Though she would save the best for last. As she thought about it, she pouted. It would be such a waste to just kill him off even if she wanted to. Maybe she could turn him into one of them and if he decided that he didn't want to be a part of their group, then she would kill him off with no regret. His scent was making her mouth water and now she felt as thirsty as William. She went from bubbly to angry again as she was frustrated for being so weak. She stopped breathing and tried to get the scent out of her mind.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|