|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:50 am
Fallenfae_13 .koala.koala. Fallenfae_13 I bought this travel sized kit thingie...Its got a deck of tarot cards, a guide book, and a carrying case thing...Tarot's ok...kinda confusing at times though...lol Really? You think it' confusing? You just gotta' be able to intrepret it. If what the book says isn't quite applicable you just gotta' think about what it's saying and make it work for the Querent's question.I dunno...it just doesnt click with me...like i cant figure out how all of the cards are incorperated to my questions most of the time... Well maybe this guide will help you out a bit. I don't always look for a direct connection with my question. I see a path leading to it or follow the other cards or even look at where my life is, if it has to do with the question or not, at that moment and try to draw a conection. The answers can come in many forms.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 13, 2005 8:01 pm
Sickly Psycho Well maybe this guide will help you out a bit. I don't always look for a direct connection with my question. I see a path leading to it or follow the other cards or even look at where my life is, if it has to do with the question or not, at that moment and try to draw a conection. The answers can come in many forms. That's what I was saying, only put into words that make it seem ... smart.
But anywho, you just have to be able to place your question with the card. It's not always the card that is going to match up perfectly with the question. You have to morph the question sometimes.
Also, you have to understand that it's not going to work with everyone.
Like a friend and I were saying: Sometimes it's about belief. There'll be a small piece inside of you that just tells you that something works. But then again, there might be something inside of you that tells you something doesn't work.
Like...I don't believe in Quijii boards. I just can't trust anything that is made by Milton Bradly. They are the makers of Candlyland for Goddess's sake! Don't get me wrong, if you want to believe in it, then do.
The same goes for Tarot. You believe in it or you don't. Just becuase your Wiccan doesn't mean you have to believe in Tarot.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 8:56 am
.koala.koala. Sickly Psycho Well maybe this guide will help you out a bit. I don't always look for a direct connection with my question. I see a path leading to it or follow the other cards or even look at where my life is, if it has to do with the question or not, at that moment and try to draw a conection. The answers can come in many forms. That's what I was saying, only put into words that make it seem ... smart.
But anywho, you just have to be able to place your question with the card. It's not always the card that is going to match up perfectly with the question. You have to morph the question sometimes.
Also, you have to understand that it's not going to work with everyone.
Like a friend and I were saying: Sometimes it's about belief. There'll be a small piece inside of you that just tells you that something works. But then again, there might be something inside of you that tells you something doesn't work.
Like...I don't believe in Quijii boards. I just can't trust anything that is made by Milton Bradly. They are the makers of Candlyland for Goddess's sake! Don't get me wrong, if you want to believe in it, then do.
The same goes for Tarot. You believe in it or you don't. Just becuase your Wiccan doesn't mean you have to believe in Tarot. Gesh, make me feel anyworse? I wrote the same thing you said but in the un-smart way crying jk jeejee. I have an old ouija board made of wood, it's awesome. ^^ Belief has a lot to do with making magick work, I do believe that. I think that's why some people don't believe. They want proof before hand and it doen't work that way.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Feb 15, 2005 10:24 am
lovely thread... 4laugh
I've been doing tarot readings for just over a year now and I find it quite accurate when I do readings for others. Only gripe is, I never seem to be able to do readings for myself sweatdrop strange...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 3:29 pm
snow_lotus lovely thread... 4laugh I've been doing tarot readings for just over a year now and I find it quite accurate when I do readings for others. Only gripe is, I never seem to be able to do readings for myself sweatdrop strange... I can do readings for myself very well but when it comes to others I don't feel comfortable doing readings. I feel as though I'm prying into their private lives and I don't like that.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 7:42 pm
Sickly Psycho: I didn't mean that you sounded un-smart. I meant that I sounded un-smart. I was saying you were the smart one. 3nodding
But I think that belief is really the power behind these sort of things. You just have to trust that little voice at the back of your stomach that tells you that it's real. I mean, we believe that money is worth so much. That those little slips of paper have a great value. But they don't. We just let ourselves believe that they do. The same goes for magicks and such.
snow_lotus: Thank you. 3nodding I'm better at doing readings for myself. But I can do them for other people as well. Then again, I've only done them for people I'm really close to.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 5:19 pm
.koala.koala. Sickly Psycho: I didn't mean that you sounded un-smart. I meant that I sounded un-smart. I was saying you were the smart one. 3nodding
But I think that belief is really the power behind these sort of things. You just have to trust that little voice at the back of your stomach that tells you that it's real. I mean, we believe that money is worth so much. That those little slips of paper have a great value. But they don't. We just let ourselves believe that they do. The same goes for magicks and such.
snow_lotus: Thank you. 3nodding I'm better at doing readings for myself. But I can do them for other people as well. Then again, I've only done them for people I'm really close to. oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 6:42 pm
Sickly Psycho oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean. Money is such a great thing to use for comparisons. Fractions. Mutliplication tables. So many ways to compare it to things. It's great. 3nodding I just think that if you truely believe in something than it's whatever you want it to be. Y'know what I mean?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:47 am
.koala.koala. Sickly Psycho oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean. Money is such a great thing to use for comparisons. Fractions. Mutliplication tables. So many ways to compare it to things. It's great. 3nodding I just think that if you truely believe in something than it's whatever you want it to be. Y'know what I mean? Yep yep yep, I understand. I think that too. Like people that have "lucky" objects. They feel that thoses things have a great power in their lives. I would hate to depend on one object so much then lose it though. xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:38 pm
Sickly Psycho .koala.koala. Sickly Psycho oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean. Money is such a great thing to use for comparisons. Fractions. Mutliplication tables. So many ways to compare it to things. It's great. 3nodding I just think that if you truely believe in something than it's whatever you want it to be. Y'know what I mean? Yep yep yep, I understand. I think that too. Like people that have "lucky" objects. They feel that thoses things have a great power in their lives. I would hate to depend on one object so much then lose it though. xp Yeah, it's just about believing. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:42 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Mar 01, 2005 7:02 am
.koala.koala. Sickly Psycho .koala.koala. Sickly Psycho oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean. Money is such a great thing to use for comparisons. Fractions. Mutliplication tables. So many ways to compare it to things. It's great. 3nodding I just think that if you truely believe in something than it's whatever you want it to be. Y'know what I mean? Yep yep yep, I understand. I think that too. Like people that have "lucky" objects. They feel that thoses things have a great power in their lives. I would hate to depend on one object so much then lose it though. xp Yeah, it's just about believing. 3nodding lol, I never read this post until now and we're talking about lucky objects and such in another post. That's just slighty amusing. whee No, I don't know why. xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Mar 02, 2005 5:39 pm
Sickly Psycho .koala.koala. Sickly Psycho .koala.koala. Sickly Psycho oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean. Money is such a great thing to use for comparisons. Fractions. Mutliplication tables. So many ways to compare it to things. It's great. 3nodding I just think that if you truely believe in something than it's whatever you want it to be. Y'know what I mean? Yep yep yep, I understand. I think that too. Like people that have "lucky" objects. They feel that thoses things have a great power in their lives. I would hate to depend on one object so much then lose it though. xp Yeah, it's just about believing. 3nodding lol, I never read this post until now and we're talking about lucky objects and such in another post. That's just slighty amusing. whee No, I don't know why. xp xd lol, that is weird. I'm gonna' try to have at least part of the cups guide up by Sunday, but if I don't, please don't kill me. I have testing this week and it's hard to do things.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:00 pm
.koala.koala. Sickly Psycho .koala.koala. Sickly Psycho .koala.koala. Sickly Psycho oops sweatdrop my mistake. jeejee.... I like how you used money as a comparison as to how a simple belief in something that's so worthless can give in so much power over our lives. Not that magick is useless or that simple really lol. I like using money to compare things because then everyone understands what you mean. Money is such a great thing to use for comparisons. Fractions. Mutliplication tables. So many ways to compare it to things. It's great. 3nodding I just think that if you truely believe in something than it's whatever you want it to be. Y'know what I mean? Yep yep yep, I understand. I think that too. Like people that have "lucky" objects. They feel that thoses things have a great power in their lives. I would hate to depend on one object so much then lose it though. xp Yeah, it's just about believing. 3nodding lol, I never read this post until now and we're talking about lucky objects and such in another post. That's just slighty amusing. whee No, I don't know why. xp xd lol, that is weird. I'm gonna' try to have at least part of the cups guide up by Sunday, but if I don't, please don't kill me. I have testing this week and it's hard to do things. good luck with your testing, I hate tests. xp I'm sure if you study you'll do fine though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Mar 03, 2005 9:02 pm
Sickly Psycho good luck with your testing, I hate tests. xp I'm sure if you study you'll do fine though. Yeah, but it's standardized testing. I can't really study for it. I haven't even learned all of this yet! They're testing us on the full year when we've only learned 2/3 or the stuff.
It's stupid. rolleyes
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|