what if gaiaonline had to shut down? id be hella sadsad
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:42 pm
(someone finally starts paying attention to this guild again, and they immediately forget one of this games mere two rules... rofl )
Gaia's been my home since I first dipped my delicate little toe into the waters of the internet. I only spend about 20% of my time online elsewhere, so to lose Gaia would be a terrible loss.
I'd be annoyed, but shave it to an even fuzz, then get a friend to shave a smiley face into the fuzz on the back of my head. emotion_dealwithit
What would you do if a T-rex just spotted you and he was hungry?
I would pee my pants, shriek silently, and fall to pieces. This is actually one of my recurring nightmares. emotion_0A0
What would you do if you went blind?
Posted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:42 pm
I really am going that way, so I wouldn't be too freaked out. I'd just learn braille and get a cane so i don't fall don stairs and stuff. And I'd be even more grateful for my ability to imagine places and the fact I have more sensitive hearing.
What would you do if you fell through a badly constructed floor and was stuck like that?
I really am going that way, so I wouldn't be too freaked out. I'd just learn braille and get a cane so i don't fall don stairs and stuff. And I'd be even more grateful for my ability to imagine places and the fact I have more sensitive hearing.
What would you do if you fell through a badly constructed floor and was stuck like that?
OMG for real? You have just redeemed humanity with your positive attitude.
I would cry uncontrollably. Or just go numb from shock. Then I would make peace with my Lord. I am a very religious person, lol.
What would you do if someone hacked your account and you lost everything?
Posted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 6:57 pm
Well, I just am (the result of reading a lot and then the creation of the internet). No sense in crying over it. There are worse things like living in a war torn land, being oppressed, being homeless, starving, etc. Also I'd be suffering more if I was upset about going blind. But yeah, you're right; people do tend to get negative more than stay positive. But like I said; being negative about things just makes you suffer more.
I am religious too. Well, more spiritual than religious perhaps. But I believe in God anyway.
Depends on what the account was for. If you mean money, I would laugh at the thief: there isn't much in there. lol. If you mean internet account(s) (like gaming/email accounts, etc..) I'd probably take it as a sign that I should go out into nature more. At worst, I could always start new accounts.
What would you do if you accedentally peed your pants in public?
Posted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:27 pm
Probably die of embarrassment and try to leave the scene as fast as possible .___.
What if you uncovered a secret door hidden under a carpet in a house you just moved into, broke the lock to open it, and found something messed up like charred human bodies o-o