Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The RoyAi Guild
I can see this happening... Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll!!! ><
  YAY!!!
View Results

Special Agent Nishin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 3:26 pm


Robotic Rainbow
I love it <3 isn't it kind of like what in the begining of Bleach vol. 5 or 6?
Yeah... sweatdrop Kinda does...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 7:36 pm


wow...o.o very interesting, but hope that roy will say he loves her, before she does

happie_bunnie_gurl


Ruingaraf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:59 pm


...I can't see her sayinh anythin first, though, since she's the rational one. Cute though! heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:09 am


I can see that like this-
**SCENE**
After a long nbattle riza walks up behind Roy as says that

Blinding Onyx


n o e l l e

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 3:05 am


A deep quote, I like it! It's something I'd imagine Riza saying. If it were Roy to confess first, I wonder what he would say ~
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 1:28 pm


Tenshi no Aliya
A deep quote, I like it! It's something I'd imagine Riza saying. If it were Roy to confess first, I wonder what he would say ~
question That's a good question....

Special Agent Nishin


Special Agent Nishin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:47 pm


NishinAlchemist666
Tenshi no Aliya
A deep quote, I like it! It's something I'd imagine Riza saying. If it were Roy to confess first, I wonder what he would say ~
question That's a good question....

I think he'd say, "I fell backwards, thinking you'd catch me. I guess you did." Or something like that?...
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:44 pm


That's so cute! but it'll probally be roy that admits his love first!

Suuruna


Ruingaraf
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:56 pm


He wouold be the type to say something cute like that. heart
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 6:23 pm


Victory for Nishin. mrgreen

Special Agent Nishin

Reply
The RoyAi Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//