Welcome to Gaia! ::

European Roleplayers

Back to Guilds

A RPG guild for people who has or is close to the european time zone. 

Tags: European, Roleplaying, fantasy, stories, time zone 

Reply Roleplaying GMT-timezoners
Questions and answers! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

qladiator

Millionaire

6,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:00 am


Alright~ thanksss ^-^
If I'm doing anything wrong in the Guild then PM me ;P I hate making mistakes sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:19 am


Stupid Fruitcake
Alright~ thanksss ^-^
If I'm doing anything wrong in the Guild then PM me ;P I hate making mistakes sweatdrop


As polite as an Englishman should be! ^.^
*pats your head*

Sure, I will tell you if you make any mistakes! wink

Miss Skull Candy
Crew


Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:28 am


.... And i'm awaiting you to check out the [Explorations] OOC ....
Or perhaps you already have?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:39 am


Tiina Brown
.... And i'm awaiting you to check out the [Explorations] OOC ....
Or perhaps you already have?


I have. It looks really cool! But I find it quite hard to create a character since I'm used to skeletons! xd

Miss Skull Candy
Crew


Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:48 am


Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
.... And i'm awaiting you to check out the [Explorations] OOC ....
Or perhaps you already have?


I have. It looks really cool! But I find it quite hard to create a character since I'm used to skeletons! xd

Oh!
....... I'll see if i can come up with a "skeleton" ..... ^_^

... Um, i have a note saying "You have one open Join request ... ?
What's that?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:55 am


Tiina Brown
Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
.... And i'm awaiting you to check out the [Explorations] OOC ....
Or perhaps you already have?


I have. It looks really cool! But I find it quite hard to create a character since I'm used to skeletons! xd

Oh!
....... I'll see if i can come up with a "skeleton" ..... ^_^

... Um, i have a note saying "You have one open Join request ... ?
What's that?


Good idea!! biggrin

Since I made you part of the crew, you can also decide whether to allow or not allow someone to join the guild. Check them up, if they have the right timezone then accept them! ^.^

Miss Skull Candy
Crew


Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:13 am


Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
Kiwizu
I have. It looks really cool! But I find it quite hard to create a character since I'm used to skeletons! xd

Oh!
....... I'll see if i can come up with a "skeleton" ..... ^_^

... Um, i have a note saying "You have one open Join request ... ?
What's that?


Good idea!! biggrin

Since I made you part of the crew, you can also decide whether to allow or not allow someone to join the guild. Check them up, if they have the right timezone then accept them! ^.^

"Skeleton" made!
........
I thought so .... i know i have friended one from Norway, and another from Sweden since before, but i have no idea how active they are on Gaia nowadays ..... (i friended both about a year ago).
Hm, i have some things to do now(buy dinner), so i'll log out for an hour or so ....
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:18 am


Tiina Brown
Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
Kiwizu
I have. It looks really cool! But I find it quite hard to create a character since I'm used to skeletons! xd

Oh!
....... I'll see if i can come up with a "skeleton" ..... ^_^

... Um, i have a note saying "You have one open Join request ... ?
What's that?


Good idea!! biggrin

Since I made you part of the crew, you can also decide whether to allow or not allow someone to join the guild. Check them up, if they have the right timezone then accept them! ^.^

"Skeleton" made!
........
I thought so .... i know i have friended one from Norway, and another from Sweden since before, but i have no idea how active they are on Gaia nowadays ..... (i friended both about a year ago).
Hm, i have some things to do now(buy dinner), so i'll log out for an hour or so ....


I'm gonna check it out!! ^.^
OK! Come back soon! biggrin

Miss Skull Candy
Crew


Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:00 am


Ok, ..... Back.
Will the "skeleton" work for you?

(I thought about asking you that in the chat thread ..... but i didn't want to get messed up in the Waffle War there ... at least not yet. ^_^ )
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:06 am


Tiina Brown
Ok, ..... Back.
Will the "skeleton" work for you?

(I thought about asking you that in the chat thread ..... but i didn't want to get messed up in the Waffle War there ... at least not yet. ^_^ )



That looks really good! biggrin
Since it's more of a game then a story it looks good and summarized!

good idea! Waffle wars are extremly serious things!! O.o

Miss Skull Candy
Crew


Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:25 am


Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
Ok, ..... Back.
Will the "skeleton" work for you?

(I thought about asking you that in the chat thread ..... but i didn't want to get messed up in the Waffle War there ... at least not yet. ^_^ )



That looks really good! biggrin
Since it's more of a game then a story it looks good and summarized!

good idea! Waffle wars are extremly serious things!! O.o

Belive me, it will be story .... unless my fantasy run dry, that is, it will just be ... well, more "hardboiled", one might say, and notable more action than drama.

.... I'll await for you to post in it, but there is no need to hurry on my account:
I have a couple of other projects that i'm trying to work on as well ....
w^-_-^ !
PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:44 am


Tiina Brown
Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
Ok, ..... Back.
Will the "skeleton" work for you?

(I thought about asking you that in the chat thread ..... but i didn't want to get messed up in the Waffle War there ... at least not yet. ^_^ )



That looks really good! biggrin
Since it's more of a game then a story it looks good and summarized!

good idea! Waffle wars are extremly serious things!! O.o

Belive me, it will be story .... unless my fantasy run dry, that is, it will just be ... well, more "hardboiled", one might say, and notable more action than drama.

.... I'll await for you to post in it, but there is no need to hurry on my account:
I have a couple of other projects that i'm trying to work on as well ....
w^-_-^ !


Sure! biggrin I'll write in it when I get the right inspiration!
Oh yeah? biggrin What are they about then? razz

Miss Skull Candy
Crew


Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Sat Apr 30, 2011 8:54 am


Kiwizu
Tiina Brown
Belive me, it will be story .... unless my fantasy run dry, that is, it will just be ... well, more "hardboiled", one might say, and notable more action than drama.

.... I'll await for you to post in it, but there is no need to hurry on my account:
I have a couple of other projects that i'm trying to work on as well ....
w^-_-^ !


Sure! biggrin I'll write in it when I get the right inspiration!
Oh yeah? biggrin What are they about then? razz

Good!

...... I'm ... trying to make my own computerGames.
One has reached Demo stage, and the other ... i started on more recently, and is a GaiaFanGame.
Both are 2D Platformers ..... if you want to know more about them, comment me on my profile, so we don't clog up this thread with non-guild things, ok?
smile
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 9:57 am


I just wanted to point out one thing:
It seems like Tektek's may have problems saving currently, so i'll allow pictures for now, and consider to continue allowing pictures as well.
w^-.-^ !

Tiina Brown
Crew

Friendly Sentai


Miss Skull Candy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:00 am


Tiina Brown
I just wanted to point out one thing:
It seems like Tektek's may have problems saving currently, so i'll allow pictures for now, and consider to continue allowing pictures as well.
w^-.-^ !


I think you should make a profile first. To that the other characters know what they are going to write about. And I think you should explain the world slightly more. Just a tip from the guildowner.
We need more informatin about it! So that we can describe it our selfs! razz
Reply
Roleplaying GMT-timezoners

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//