Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything Possibly Asian

Back to Guilds

Everything Asian 

Tags: KPOP, ANIME, Languages, Asian, Manga 

Reply Anything Asian
Asian Dramaa's!!!! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What's your favourite kind of Drama?
  Romance
  Comedy
  Tragedy
  All of the above
  Other
  Anything
View Results

cutiebaozii

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:55 pm


Korean Drama's I've seen
*Coffee House
*Goong
*Goong S
*You're Beautiful
*Style
*Playful Kiss
*Cam Do Chet Ngoui (That is a korean drama but idk what's the name in English)
I watched more korean drama but idk the name
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:31 pm


ii Blue_Cupcake ii
Korean Drama's I've seen
*Coffee House
*Goong
*Goong S
*You're Beautiful
*Style
*Playful Kiss
*Cam Do Chet Ngoui (That is a korean drama but idk what's the name in English)
I watched more korean drama but idk the name


Cam Do Chet Nguoi? <-- isn't this Temptation of Wife?
a.k.a: Wife's Temptation / Wife's Revenge / Cruel Temptation

User Image

dramaluver

Beloved Nerd


cutiebaozii

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:13 am


Yes! I just learned that now when I saw the picture in Viki.com hehehehe it has hecka episodes (: about 100- 130 episodes or around that
Reply
Anything Asian

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//