Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Bamboo Babies Guild - The Main Forum
Which is you favorite B.B? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mad~Madisson
Captain

Sweet Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:50 am


..........

He is isn't he?
The bamboo babies I'm releasing now are mostly fantasy, mithological or legendary creatures since I'm taking mythology this semster. ^^ Most of them will be raffled pets.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.


..........
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:55 pm


*My Favorite B.B is the Panda 4laugh *

x u i n n i

Dapper Genius


x u i n n i

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:57 pm


*Pandas are the adorablest lil' things!*
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 11:58 pm


*My least favorite is the snail because snails aren't lovable and huggable*

x u i n n i

Dapper Genius


Mad~Madisson
Captain

Sweet Pyromaniac

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:50 am


User Image ..........



xd Poor snail.

.......... User Image
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:04 am


My favorite is the tiger. 3nodding

SpidersOnDrugs


SpidersOnDrugs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:07 am


How could he NOT be?! He's so sad and forlorn, he's got that cute little puppy-dog eyes thing going on! *cuteness overload*........*ka-POOOOOOWW!* emo
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:08 am


Sadly, I must agree with the snail-hatred thing.... sweatdrop

SpidersOnDrugs


SpidersOnDrugs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:11 am


Snail's are icky....I went to oregon once when I was 7. They have humongous snails out on the driveways and sidewalks in the mornings. I came out one morning and sat on the driveway(we were going to the saturday market, and everyone else was still getting ready....I was 7 and perfectly fine with being smelly) and was staring off into spacve, when all of a sudden, I realized there were several snails crawling up my legs.....it was nasty.... emo
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:26 am


User Image ..........



OMG xd That has to be the cutest idea for a chibi drawing ever.

.......... User Image

Mad~Madisson
Captain

Sweet Pyromaniac


SamyHammie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:35 am


My favorite one is the rabbit. *hugs my Bamboo Baby*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 11:27 am



Siwy wabbit. xp

Madies+Addie
Vice Captain


SoupyGeorge
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:48 am


Yeah, the rabbit is cool. 3nodding My official fave is the bat, it reminds me of Stellaluna(did anyone else read that book when they were little...?)!!!!! blaugh blaugh blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:59 am


They aren't the same bat (your's looks more like an african fruit bat, stellaluna AIN'T!), but I just automatically see all bats like Stellaluna! heart heart
User Image

SoupyGeorge
Crew


Madies+Addie
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 6:50 am



I never knew about that book. The bat in the shop is inspired by Batty, a fruit bat in the movie Ferngully.
Reply
The Bamboo Babies Guild - The Main Forum

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//