Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Barton Town Is Dead To Me &gt;:[ Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Role playing?
Yes. Feed me.
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Nah.
16%
 16%  [ 2 ]
Literates are the best.
33%
 33%  [ 4 ]
Yay for n00b RPing!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Can I eat your carrot?
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12


rockymysockys

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 9:46 pm


That would be cool. heart What are you thinking of? I'm afraid there are so many over-used settings and shiz.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 10:10 pm


Perhaps a modern-ish setting. Setting somewhere along the lines of a western-themed one... might be fun, set in a desert somewhere.

Sigurd S.
Crew


Broken Telepathy

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:06 am


Desert Vampires? Sounds fun to me. Although isn't there a lot of sun in the desert? There would have to be a loop-hole like a omniscient cloud that hovers over the skys or something like that.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:08 am


PiStOlwHipPaRaDe
Desert Vampires? Sounds fun to me. Although isn't there a lot of sun in the desert? There would have to be a loop-hole like a omniscient cloud that hovers over the skys or something like that.


Or we could just say '******** that' to that rule. ;P

Sigurd S.
Crew


[Vi]x2 Section

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 8:39 am


D: yourealize if you do vampires i'm gunna have to sic the antivampire guild on you. :O

.:: points to sig ::.

xp
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:55 am


... I haven't role played in ages... gonk

Oh, and your last option in your poll sounds... Justplainwrong... xd

Suicidal Idol


rockymysockys

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:46 pm


Hehe, Idol. ^.^

Hmmm..Western setting, ay? I've never done one of those. Maybe? I think it would be rather fun with all the sun. All the action happens at night, anyways. Drunk cowboys and such. Haha.

What's wrong with vampires? I know they're overrated but I've never really RPed one before..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 5:57 pm


rockmysocks
Hehe, Idol. ^.^

Hmmm..Western setting, ay? I've never done one of those. Maybe? I think it would be rather fun with all the sun. All the action happens at night, anyways. Drunk cowboys and such. Haha.

What's wrong with vampires? I know they're overrated but I've never really RPed one before..


xd it's really more the "I'M A VAMPRPRPRIRRRRRRRRRREEEE" thing than the roleplayers that bother me.
although i think roleplay vampires are unoriginal. and that there's really no way to make it atypical. c.c; I take pride in my original characters and their originality.. sweatdrop

[Vi]x2 Section


Insensibility

High-functioning Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:14 pm


Its been a good, solid year since I've been in a halfway decent play-by-postt RPG. When I first came to Gaia, I thought there would be, like, an abundance of stomach-able RPGs seeing as there are so many users here roaming about the forum, but to no avail. ><;; Maybe I'm just picky, but I was disheartened not to see any plot-heavy, brain-teasing RPGs.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:30 pm


Oh, I know. It really sucks. It takes me so long to search for a good RP and then when I find one I'm either bored with it or I have to get offline.

Meh. stressed

When I first started Gaia I didn't know what I was doing and I had never RPed before. I joined some chick's literate RP not really knowing and RPing like a n00b. Then she told me that she preferred paragraphs and such. It was easy for me since I like writing.

rockymysockys

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//