Welcome to Gaia! ::

naruto/anime/games/music/anything 101

Back to Guilds

anything happens being a naruto/anime/music/game lover in this school/fanclub and talk about naruto/anime/music/games/alot anytime anywhere 

Tags: naruto/anime/games club 101, contest. gameing. anime. naruto. more., naruto, anime, hanging out with friends talk laugh 

Reply random stuff
Naruto roleplay! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asakumi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:43 pm


Sasuke stops in front of Naruto, and give him a cold glare. "...And what makes you think I am...?" Naruto suddenly has a cold shivers up him spine.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:24 am


"W-W-Well," Naruto stutters, " YOU PUTTING YOUR FIST IN THE AIR!"

xiCosplayerx3
Vice Captain

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Asakumi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:37 pm


Sasuke stops in front of Naruto. "Well just looking at you is making me irritated..." Sasuke stares with a cold glare. Suddenly he gins, and walks pass Naruto. "Heh I made you stutter", Sasuke gives a little laugh. Causing Naruto to blush in embarrassment.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:02 am


"He-HEY!Shut up!"Naruto yells.

xiCosplayerx3
Vice Captain

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Asakumi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:40 pm


Sasuke walks away as the sunlight shines upon him. Sasuke gives out a laugh say one last thing before he goes to train. "Haha I made you yell. I guess I could make you do anything...". This comment leaves Naruto Uzumaki speechless.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 5:10 pm


In his head: Oh my god! I hate him!

xiCosplayerx3
Vice Captain

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100

Asakumi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:07 pm


To Naruto's surprise before Sasuke disappeared. Sasuke yells back to Naruto "I heard that". This finally left Naruto shocked with wonder...
Reply
random stuff

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//