|
|
| ~Favorite song~ |
| Going through the motions |
|
2% |
[ 4 ] |
| I've got a theory |
|
4% |
[ 6 ] |
| Under your spell |
|
19% |
[ 28 ] |
| I'll never tell. |
|
8% |
[ 12 ] |
| Rest in peace |
|
28% |
[ 42 ] |
| What you feel(Sweet's song) |
|
4% |
[ 6 ] |
| Standing in the way |
|
4% |
[ 7 ] |
| walk through the fire |
|
23% |
[ 34 ] |
| Something to sing about |
|
2% |
[ 4 ] |
| Where do we go from here? |
|
2% |
[ 3 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 146 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
Satans Sweetest Angel Crew
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 2:55 pm
kim21 i loved most of the songs. some of them though, were just kind of cheesy. all musicals have to have some cheesy songs whee
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:04 pm
I loved all the songs really, my fav probably being Spike's Rest In Piece, or that Walk Through The Fire one they sing at the end. I wanted to get the soundtrack for Christmas but my mom wouldn't buy it for me. :/
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:21 pm
Satans Sweetest Angel kim21 i loved most of the songs. some of them though, were just kind of cheesy. all musicals have to have some cheesy songs whee yeah, i know
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 3:32 pm
I love that episode. It's so awesome!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:18 pm
Ha ha. I watched the musical episode over and over again. I loved all the songs. I bought the cd. 'Twas wonderful.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:30 pm
Elrenda Ha ha. I watched the musical episode over and over again. I loved all the songs. I bought the cd. 'Twas wonderful. Everyone in my family got so addicted to that episode, we watched it over and over. Then we had to lend it to someone >< that was not so much in the way of fun
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Satans Sweetest Angel Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:14 pm
Under Your Spell is my favorite; in fact, that's where my name came from. I love Tara and Giles's song, though. Oh, and Rest in Peace. Darn, now I have to go put the cd in... Anyway, I remember when I bought the cd, my cousin and I listened to it for, I think it ended up being 21 hours straight. I love Giles's voice, it's so soothing.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:23 pm
willowtree Under Your Spell is my favorite; in fact, that's where my name came from. So you're the one who took it! I wanted it but it was already taken...by you! sad lol... And actually I'm so used to having your name that when I saw it in here I was like wait a minute...since when is my character dressed like that? wink (btw I just can't save my profile so I gotta stay in only jeans for a while...it sucks lol)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:06 pm
VampWillow willowtree Under Your Spell is my favorite; in fact, that's where my name came from. So you're the one who took it! I wanted it but it was already taken...by you! sad lol... And actually I'm so used to having your name that when I saw it in here I was like wait a minute...since when is my character dressed like that? wink (btw I just can't save my profile so I gotta stay in only jeans for a while...it sucks lol) lol, sorry! I first started using this name on this site. Now, whenever I have to pick a username for a site, I always use willowtree. It's just become a part of me. Actually, a few months ago, I came across another person on here with the name willowtree, but there was another word in it, I think. She said she didn't get it from Buffy, though.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:16 pm
I love all the songs! It was the first episode I saw, before it I would always scoff at my aunt and uncle and when we came to visit they would make us watch it and right when Spike jumped over the fence I feel in love with him! Lol. I know have his cardboard cutout. LIFESIZE! Anywho, that's not what this is about.
The songs were all excellent. But Rest in Peace, Under Your Spell, Giles/Tara singing, Walk Through the Fire are probablly my favorites. Man that was a great episode.
Did you know the Mustard guy is David Fury, one of the writers, and the parking ticket girl is Marti Noxon, the executive producer? Awesome, huh? Lol. Anyways, yeah.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Satans Sweetest Angel Crew
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:20 pm
legolaslovr88 I love all the songs! It was the first episode I saw, before it I would always scoff at my aunt and uncle and when we came to visit they would make us watch it and right when Spike jumped over the fence I feel in love with him! Lol. I know have his cardboard cutout. LIFESIZE! Anywho, that's not what this is about. The songs were all excellent. But Rest in Peace, Under Your Spell, Giles/Tara singing, Walk Through the Fire are probablly my favorites. Man that was a great episode. Did you know the Mustard guy is David Fury, one of the writers, and the parking ticket girl is Marti Noxon, the executive producer? Awesome, huh? Lol. Anyways, yeah. *puts that into the Buffy section of my brain*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 10:20 pm
legolaslovr88 Did you know the Mustard guy is David Fury, one of the writers, and the parking ticket girl is Marti Noxon, the executive producer? Awesome, huh? Lol. Anyways, yeah. Yeah, the crew is always doing little cameos like that. Like, on Angel, Joss Whedon played Numfar, Lorne's cousin or brother or something. He's hilarious. "Numfar, do the dance of shame..." I can't stop laughing when I see that. biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 8:09 am
willowtree legolaslovr88 Did you know the Mustard guy is David Fury, one of the writers, and the parking ticket girl is Marti Noxon, the executive producer? Awesome, huh? Lol. Anyways, yeah. Yeah, the crew is always doing little cameos like that. Like, on Angel, Joss Whedon played Numfar, Lorne's cousin or brother or something. He's hilarious. "Numfar, do the dance of shame..." I can't stop laughing when I see that. biggrin *Cracks up thinking about Numfar and The Dance of Shame* I never knew that was joss! Sweet! *Watches the Numfar Chibi and the Joss Chibi in my mind dance in unison the Dance of Shame* That rocks! Hey, everyone, check this out! http://www.mp3search.ru/album.html?id=14776Oh, you're welcome. If you're a mac person, like me, you'll get a download of the song in an iTunes file. If you're a silly pc person, a new window pops up, and you have to have the window up to hear it. Click on the little speaker. You may have to get an account, but it's fast and easy. This place is where I get all of my music. Now you don't need to pop in CD's anymore! *Proud*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 10:27 am
willowtree legolaslovr88 Did you know the Mustard guy is David Fury, one of the writers, and the parking ticket girl is Marti Noxon, the executive producer? Awesome, huh? Lol. Anyways, yeah. Yeah, the crew is always doing little cameos like that. Like, on Angel, Joss Whedon played Numfar, Lorne's cousin or brother or something. He's hilarious. "Numfar, do the dance of shame..." I can't stop laughing when I see that. biggrin eek Must...watch...again...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Satans Sweetest Angel Crew
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 5:33 pm
I knew about the parking ticket girl and stuff in the musical, but Joss played Numfar? Ah, brilliant. I watched that episode fifty billion times because of that part. I made the 'rents watch it, too. I also thought it was super funny because Angel was so giddy about being in sunlight and seeing his relection. He kept looking in the mirrors and saying things like, "Oh, look! There's a pile of sticks over in that patch of sun! I'll get them!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|