Welcome to Gaia! ::

Random Are We!

Back to Guilds

Random.... Random stuff, Random People, Random Conversations, Random Everything! 

Tags: Random, Stuff, Chuck Norris, Pandas, Cake 

Reply Random Are We!
MAI SMEXAIH BIKINI x_________x Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Veqqie Sharks or Carnivores?
  Veqqie
  Carnivore
  Just..just qive me some cookies..>~>
View Results

Zakeru97

4,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 11:57 am


i dont know about this pie thing going on but SCREW YOU ALL!!!! THE CHUROS SHALL RULE!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:20 pm


Spica-Moon
II Manu3la II
xD yup ^^
Oh..and TY for joininq <3

Anyone else wanna dance with us OwO
i qot mai bikini baq xDD
~(hopefully...no one will steal iht aqain...>.>)~

I brought the sharks >w>
Where are the mexicans?

*throws sharks on the water as they start dancing*


OwO
I GOT THE MEXICANS ^^

l Mei l
Vice Captain


Spica-Moon

Friendly Browser

5,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:20 pm


II Manu3la II
Spica-Moon
II Manu3la II
xD yup ^^
Oh..and TY for joininq <3

Anyone else wanna dance with us OwO
i qot mai bikini baq xDD
~(hopefully...no one will steal iht aqain...>.>)~

I brought the sharks >w>
Where are the mexicans?

*throws sharks on the water as they start dancing*


OwO
I GOT THE MEXICANS ^^

YAY now let's party xD
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:36 am


Spica-Moon
II Manu3la II
Spica-Moon
II Manu3la II
xD yup ^^
Oh..and TY for joininq <3

Anyone else wanna dance with us OwO
i qot mai bikini baq xDD
~(hopefully...no one will steal iht aqain...>.>)~

I brought the sharks >w>
Where are the mexicans?

*throws sharks on the water as they start dancing*


OwO
I GOT THE MEXICANS ^^

YAY now let's party xD

D:
I dont see tacos e.e

D i g i t a l C r o s s
Captain

5,850 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l Mei l
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:43 pm


Hotshotxd123
Spica-Moon
II Manu3la II
Spica-Moon
II Manu3la II
xD yup ^^
Oh..and TY for joininq <3

Anyone else wanna dance with us OwO
i qot mai bikini baq xDD
~(hopefully...no one will steal iht aqain...>.>)~

I brought the sharks >w>
Where are the mexicans?

*throws sharks on the water as they start dancing*


OwO
I GOT THE MEXICANS ^^

YAY now let's party xD

D:
I dont see tacos e.e


i took care of the crazii taco-Mexican-craze personally... .-.
Reply
Random Are We!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//