Welcome to Gaia! ::

Music Appreciation Guild!

Back to Guilds

A guild for all music lovers and writers ^_^ 

Tags: Music, Lyrics, Songs, Artists, love 

Reply Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music
So, like.. Miley Cyrus.. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agreed?
  Yes?!
  No way, Jose!
View Results

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:55 pm


Miserable Metal
vladfan13
NONONONONO!I have never liked her and never will.Along with Kesha,Lady Gaga and Justin Beiber!

haha yep, don't like her or any of those you mentioned either twisted


Kesha can't sing, Justin Beiber can't sing, Lady Gaga can sing but her music is nothing special.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:06 pm


IndieUndies00
Onyx_Muffin
I didn't think the picture with the sheet was bad, I thought it was a very pretty picture...I mean, the body is a beautiful thing...no one got really mad at Daniel Radcliffe[Harry Potter] for doing a play where he was completely nakkie...

However, that video was toooo much. Then people go saying "Oh but she's 17! Don't you remember being 17??!"[Dolly] Bullsheet. I know I wouldn't want my daughter doing all the things she did in that video. Would you?

I'm a huge Disney fan and she is using them. Just like Lindsey Lohan, Hillary Duff, and Britany Spears. Disney needs to get rid of her.

If only she was smart...people would kill to have Disney on their side...Disney will carry you till you die...


The fame is going to her head..wont be long till she's the next Amy Winehouse-.-
o 3o


Umm doesn't Disney get rid of you when you're too old? Everything Disney does is aimed at teens and pre-teens so once you're told old, kids don't really have an interest in you anymore. You can't stick with Disney you're whole career, that would mean you'd have to be kid friendly the entire time and that gets boring and frankly, unappealing to everyone else. You've got to branch out and experiment with other things. So I don't know if the video was all that horrible, but I will say that if this was a man doing it, there would be no problem, but because shes a female she's a slut or a whore. I don't like that double-standard.
And to say that she is using Disney..Disney is using her to make money. The using is mutual.


No, look at Tim Allen or whatshisface from National Treasure..[has brainfart]
He's getting really old yet he's got a new movie coming out this week or so. And the thing is you can work with Disney your whole career...I wouldn't take 4 year olds to go see Pirates of the Caribbean, or [New] Alice in Wonderland...but it's Disney. Sounds like you really only know of the 'Disney Channel' Disney...

And second, a guy wouldn't do that kind of video...I don't think I've ever seen a music videoo of a guy singing about how girls can't tame him and he's wild all while dancing on a pole and almost making out with girls&guys...it just doesn't happen.

I believe in experimenting with different things, I just don't support that kind of behavior.
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

NegaScott_7x7

O.G. Shapeshifter

7,800 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 6:28 pm


Onyx_Muffin
IndieUndies00
Onyx_Muffin
I didn't think the picture with the sheet was bad, I thought it was a very pretty picture...I mean, the body is a beautiful thing...no one got really mad at Daniel Radcliffe[Harry Potter] for doing a play where he was completely nakkie...

However, that video was toooo much. Then people go saying "Oh but she's 17! Don't you remember being 17??!"[Dolly] Bullsheet. I know I wouldn't want my daughter doing all the things she did in that video. Would you?

I'm a huge Disney fan and she is using them. Just like Lindsey Lohan, Hillary Duff, and Britany Spears. Disney needs to get rid of her.

If only she was smart...people would kill to have Disney on their side...Disney will carry you till you die...


The fame is going to her head..wont be long till she's the next Amy Winehouse-.-
o 3o


Umm doesn't Disney get rid of you when you're too old? Everything Disney does is aimed at teens and pre-teens so once you're told old, kids don't really have an interest in you anymore. You can't stick with Disney you're whole career, that would mean you'd have to be kid friendly the entire time and that gets boring and frankly, unappealing to everyone else. You've got to branch out and experiment with other things. So I don't know if the video was all that horrible, but I will say that if this was a man doing it, there would be no problem, but because shes a female she's a slut or a whore. I don't like that double-standard.
And to say that she is using Disney..Disney is using her to make money. The using is mutual.


No, look at Tim Allen or whatshisface from National Treasure..[has brainfart]
He's getting really old yet he's got a new movie coming out this week or so. And the thing is you can work with Disney your whole career...I wouldn't take 4 year olds to go see Pirates of the Caribbean, or [New] Alice in Wonderland...but it's Disney. Sounds like you really only know of the 'Disney Channel' Disney...

And second, a guy wouldn't do that kind of video...I don't think I've ever seen a music videoo of a guy singing about how girls can't tame him and he's wild all while dancing on a pole and almost making out with girls&guys...it just doesn't happen.

I believe in experimenting with different things, I just don't support that kind of behavior.
o 3o


Details, details. It doesn't matter about the poles or the lyrics or whathaveyou. I mean the fact that she was nearly making out with people, sort of almost being promiscuous in a way. I don't believe in that kind of behavior, don't support it and certainly would not partake in it, but I don't like how it makes her a slut because shes a woman but if a man did it, he would become this demigod of sex or something. Men are in videos all the time, women surrounding them, like these men have harems and they never once are called whores or sluts when really thats what they are.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:04 am


IndieUndies00
Onyx_Muffin

No, look at Tim Allen or whatshisface from National Treasure..[has brainfart]
He's getting really old yet he's got a new movie coming out this week or so. And the thing is you can work with Disney your whole career...I wouldn't take 4 year olds to go see Pirates of the Caribbean, or [New] Alice in Wonderland...but it's Disney. Sounds like you really only know of the 'Disney Channel' Disney...

And second, a guy wouldn't do that kind of video...I don't think I've ever seen a music videoo of a guy singing about how girls can't tame him and he's wild all while dancing on a pole and almost making out with girls&guys...it just doesn't happen.

I believe in experimenting with different things, I just don't support that kind of behavior.
o 3o


Details, details. It doesn't matter about the poles or the lyrics or whathaveyou. I mean the fact that she was nearly making out with people, sort of almost being promiscuous in a way. I don't believe in that kind of behavior, don't support it and certainly would not partake in it, but I don't like how it makes her a slut because shes a woman but if a man did it, he would become this demigod of sex or something. Men are in videos all the time, women surrounding them, like these men have harems and they never once are called whores or sluts when really thats what they are.


It's not like guys aren't called whores...I call them that all the time!xD
However the woman thing...that's the world and how it goes 'round...
o 3o

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Nana Shinu Ai

7,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:35 am


Lindsey Lohan did mess up her career now in jail because she mess up
Reply
Music Mania - Come here to discuss anything related to Music

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//