Welcome to Gaia! ::

Are you a slave, or a master?

Back to Guilds

This guild is a slave and master RP.Choose now. Are you a slave, or a master? 

Tags: slaves, masters, role play, pets, fantasy 

Reply Homes
The Farm -Nicolas Gavriil's residence- Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Ducktape Alchemist

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:25 pm


[[bump??]]
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:07 pm


James smiled brightly. "Cool, so yeah, one more question. Have you ever killed anybody? Or have you ever wanted to kill someone?" James watched Salem intently for a reaction.

"If you'd rather not answer I understand." The way he asked it you'd think he had asked about the weather.

Down stairs Violet was busy chopping away at a tommato, suddenly she felt a sharp sting on her forefinger.. "DAmn It." Where was James and that girl? Christ.

"JAMES, Hurry Your a** Down Here! And Bring Salem!"
James ignored Violet, waiting for Salem.

Stitchesof_Rosestems


The Ducktape Alchemist

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:52 pm


User Image
For you I'd do anything
User Image

Salem blinked at his question, "Umm... I-i've never killed anyone... b-but I guess I could if I had to..." she stood up and hurried down the stairs to the kitchen to avoid James asking anymore questions like the last one.

She stopped just as she entered the kitchen, catching a whiff of blood. She tilted her head to the side slightly, "Did you get cut?"

User Image
Yes Master, even that..
Reply
Homes

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//