Welcome to Gaia! ::

[APH] I love the whole world

Back to Guilds

Axis Powers Hetalia guild. Role play, chat, take over the world 

Tags: Hetalia, Axis Power Hetalia, Role play 

Reply [APH] I love the whole world
What's Your Favorite Pairing? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arthur Kirkland The Great

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:42 pm


*clears throat* ahem time for my list > w>

USUK (HA!)
RussiaxUK (> w> )
PrussiaxUK (^-^)
TukeyxUK (i don't even know how to explain myself for this)
FrUk (pervy love hate relationships?)
UKxJapan (tea lovers?)
UKxChina (idk..)
RussiaPrussia (hurrr)
RussiaxCanada (cute)
RussiaxChina (commie powah!)
RussiaxPoland (like to the max weird but epic)
RussiaxAmerica (cold war?)
TurkeyxGreece (you can cook turkey in grease so that is my reasoning...)
RussiaxLatvia (....idek)

that is it i believe
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:16 pm


*Sips tea*
*Spits it out*

Arthur!!! You is a ChinaxUK Fan!!!
All my friends make fun of me for liking that
And yeah Commie POWAH!!!!

Skuttlefish

Backwoods Lunatic


Arthur Kirkland The Great

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:22 pm


> w> imma everything fan almost but yayyy *hugs*


*forgot a few*

DenmarkxPrussia or viceversa
DenmarkxNorway or viceversa
DenmarkxSweden
.....

russiaxNorth Korea *hides*
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:24 pm


I'm pretty much an everything fan...

Except crack pairings some of those are weird...

YEAH SWEDENxFINLAND!!! And yes I know it's not very interesting but its in the actual show!!!

*Glomps Iggy-pop*

Skuttlefish

Backwoods Lunatic


I Russia I
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:30 pm


xD; That's quite a list, England...
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 pm


>_>
<_<

...
> w>

you know you love my list russia. yer in it a plenty of times.

shows my love for you.

Arthur Kirkland The Great


I Russia I
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:43 pm


I-I noticed. xD
-not sure how to feel about that-
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:10 pm


... *mwuah* ... *flees*

Arthur Kirkland The Great


I Russia I
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:14 pm


owo;!!
....
Why are you fleeing? D:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:29 pm


*stops* is belarus in the area?

Arthur Kirkland The Great


I Russia I
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:33 pm


Ah? N-no...? -looks around-
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:34 pm


alright. then i won't run away.

((bed time >w<))

Arthur Kirkland The Great


I Russia I
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:38 pm


Oh, good! c:

(( Goodnight~ c: -should go to bed soon, too- ))
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 10:41 pm




Spain x Romano and US x UK.

I can't decide, they are both OTPs ;-;

I also like:

China/Japan

UK/Spain

Spain/France (this pairing doesn't have enough love ;u; )

Russia/China

Russia/America

UK/Japan

erm... several others.

I like almost any pairing, as long as there is angst actual history behind them.

'course, I do like some crack pairings.. >w>

born toulouse


checkeredbow

IRL Loser

13,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:58 pm


Currently...my OTP is RussiaxPrussia, after that follows PrussiaxAustria, then RusChi, and then USxUK

In otherwords, the moment I get a new OTP, the previous one gets pushed back XD

There are other pairings that I support too, somehow most of them involves either Prussia or China ;w; Wha? They're my two fave charas >w> But I never do pair them together some how xD
Reply
[APH] I love the whole world

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//