Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sailor Moon Universe [A Rebirth]

Back to Guilds

For Roleplaying, Storytelling, Fan Art, and FanFictions 

Tags: Sailor Moon, Otaku Senshi, Sailor Senshi, Sailor Soldiers, Roleplaying 

Reply RECYCLE CENTER
Anyone up for revamping the school? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Classic Knuckles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:42 am


o_O I may not be able to do that until the end of the week. However, I'll be offline this week, so it will be a good time to write one up. Although, I do not know which history to do.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:16 am


Shaganstanza
o_O I may not be able to do that until the end of the week. However, I'll be offline this week, so it will be a good time to write one up. Although, I do not know which history to do.


You could change it up every week or so if you wanted. It's not like we have a strict cirriculum to follow.

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


Deadpool_MWAM

Beloved Lunatic

10,250 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 11:23 am


I might be able to contribute for science and/or tactics, depending on what your school's specific needs are.
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:45 pm


Adrian Tyndall
I might be able to contribute for science and/or tactics, depending on what your school's specific needs are.


We simply need teachers and students. I honestly don't mind what you teach as long as it is educational and informative, abiding by the ToS and so forth.

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper


Crystal Sailor Pluto
Captain

Eternal Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:49 am


Shaganstanza
o_O I may not be able to do that until the end of the week. However, I'll be offline this week, so it will be a good time to write one up. Although, I do not know which history to do.


We have time. Just check back here.
Reply
RECYCLE CENTER

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//