Welcome to Gaia! ::

Life Help - Girls Only

Back to Guilds

Need help with growing up, or want to help someone else with thier problems? This is the place for you! 

 

Reply Life Help - Girls Only
Answer This: Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PurpleGoddess123

4,500 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 12:03 pm


panamajennie
I would say yes I do have problems at home, but that doesn't specifically mean that I have a bad family. All families have their off and on problems like how my mother complains 24/7 about the bills or how my brothers and my rooms aren't clean and my older teen brother is always late to high school and may have problems in class. There is much more...much much MUCH more to say about my problems but as they say I cann'ot focuse only on the bad. Even during these hard times I remind myself how grateful I am to even have a family by my side and respect my decisions on my own life even if they disagree (I know from experience) I love my family, I wish I could change all the things going on in my household but what can you do families are like that, they will always complain, argue, or even fight but in the end you gotta realize that they love you and they wouldn't change a thing in their lives.


User Image

I wasn't chosen to be a goddess...


I agree :3


...i was already born one.


User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 2:32 pm


I must say i have had too many problems in my family.
They've spread from simple things as me and my siblings not cleaning, to almost loosing my home because of money issues, to substance abuse and violence.. But we've all helped eachother through it all, and things are better now than they have been in a long time, but they're still not perfect..
No family is perfect, and mine will never be the picture perfect one, but i love it for what it is, even with all the faults and stuff ^^

DemonicSmurf

Reply
Life Help - Girls Only

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//