Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Original Rich People Guild

Back to Guilds

The place where Ninjas are only guys in black underwear. 

Tags: Rich, People, Crazy, Luis, Evil Aura 

Reply The Fun Room
The blame game. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who do you blame
  me, or your mom
View Results

ii_cOoKiE_KiTtY_ii

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:30 pm


i blame u for covering up so much and not showing urself
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:54 pm


Blames you for global warming

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Paper Friend

Synthwave Ghost

35,250 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm


I blame Posessed_Angel for BEING MADE OUT OF MEAT and FOR EATING JAM IN A CLOSET WITH A PILE OF MEAT and FOR HAVE MEAT IN HER POCKETS WHERE EVER SHE GOES. whee
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:39 pm


I BLAME ZEBRA TEDDY FOR BEING STRANGE!

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Autumnvicky2

Angelic Allegiant

7,150 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:42 pm


I blame Posessed Angel for all this 2012 prophecy end of the world crap!
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:13 pm


I blame Autumnvicky2 for being the nurse that didn't give me enough morphine when I was in the hospital. I PRESSED THIS BUTTON LIKE 8 TIMES. WHERE IS MY PAINKILLERS?

User Not Authenticated

Feline Mage


Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:23 am


I blame User not authenticated for melting my ice-cream
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:16 am


I blame Possessed_Angel for brid flu (clue is in the wings sprouted from the ears - that's the first sign, folks)

midnight mysteries


Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:34 pm


I blame midnight for small pox, and not revealing she was a girl!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:24 pm


I BLAME POSESSED_ANGEL FOR BEING A BOWL OF MEAT

Paper Friend

Synthwave Ghost

35,250 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 7:26 am


I blame zebra teddy for pushing my buttons! D<
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:40 am


I Blame Posessed_Angel for not having cheese in her shirt! O:<

Paper Friend

Synthwave Ghost

35,250 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:42 am


I blame zebra 4 twilight being such a bad movie
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:56 am


I blame Posessed_Angel for having a sea monkey in your brain eating meat

Paper Friend

Synthwave Ghost

35,250 Points
  • Sea and Stars 500
  • Synthwave Addict 500
  • Traveller of Worlds 500

Posessed_Angel

3,350 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:57 am


Blames 4 there being 2 shift keys on ma keyboard
Reply
The Fun Room

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//