Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Banana Pirates (Your Subforum for Art of all Kinds)
Freebie Winamp Skins, and Icons, Graphics tutorial! :) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
  yup..
View Results

Hawk_McKrakken

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 am


The ratio of FFVI-to-FFVII gifs (or any other of the "higher" FFs for that matter) is depressing...

Nobody loves VI anymore. 'Cept for Tao Nakasa of Celestial Inferno. He's just swell.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:47 am


Actually I have a lot of ff6 icons.
Hell I have a bunch of FFT ones on disc somewhere as well.
I been working on putting my site back together and getting it up to date lol.
I'll prolly be pulling down my bases and just putting up finished ones, borders, and mini clip frames.

Narren7
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Reply
Banana Pirates (Your Subforum for Art of all Kinds)

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//