Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy XIII and Fabula Nova Crystallis
Pairing? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Input:
  YES! Omg!
  No...Your crazy!
  Now that you mention it.....
View Results

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:57 am


AxeI VIII
doesnt ANYONE else think that serah looks 14-15 and snow looks 30!?!!? scream


YES. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:48 pm


AxeI VIII
doesnt ANYONE else think that serah looks 14-15 and snow looks 30!?!!? scream

YES! So I checked it out && Serah=19 Snow=21... so only a 2 year age difference so not a big deal.... But still waaaaayyy too young to be engaged!

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx


ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:22 pm


Totally. And just because they're actually a few years apart, doesn't mean it's okay to date a girl who looks like she's 12 (unless, you know, you're like, 13).
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:18 pm


ArikaiHart
Totally. And just because they're actually a few years apart, doesn't mean it's okay to date a girl who looks like she's 12 (unless, you know, you're like, 13).


But if you think about it, that's pretty unfair to Serah... SORRY YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE YOU'RE TOO LITTLE AND CUTE. I think engaged is a little much, but I do still like them. heart

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf


xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:13 pm


Ravenwolf
ArikaiHart
Totally. And just because they're actually a few years apart, doesn't mean it's okay to date a girl who looks like she's 12 (unless, you know, you're like, 13).


But if you think about it, that's pretty unfair to Serah... SORRY YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DATE YOU'RE TOO LITTLE AND CUTE. I think engaged is a little much, but I do still like them. heart
Engagement is especially much if you dropped out of University for a guy...Biggest mistake ever Serah, but it's okay I like you anyways xD
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:56 am


Yeah, but if she was like, dating Hope, say, it wouldn't be as creepy. gonk

ArikaiHart


xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:10 pm


ArikaiHart
Yeah, but if she was like, dating Hope, say, it wouldn't be as creepy. gonk

Haha xD except for the fact that he's like...5 years younger then her? But they would look cute together smile But I still like VanillexHope even with the 505 age diff razz I'm just stubborn that way ^^'
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:34 pm


So far, the only thing I'm shipping in XIII is Vanilla/Fang. There's so much cute art of them together. <3

ArikaiHart


xXx_cherrycraze_xXx

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:37 pm


ArikaiHart
So far, the only thing I'm shipping in XIII is Vanilla/Fang. There's so much cute art of them together. <3

Fang has looked after Vanille like she was her daughter, similar to the relationship between Lightning and her sister Serah. <- Thats what I found for their relationship between eachother...I personally don't like vanille/fang but thats just my opinnion.. wink
PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2010 4:59 pm


OMG FANG/VANILLE <33

(also, when you're running around Hope's hometown with Lightning and Fang, like, whoa, I wanna slash that SO BADLY)

ArikaiHart


Reels

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 1:50 pm


I luvz da Fang/Vanille. Is so cute. whee
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:40 pm


Me too! I don't even usually like yuri, but I've still found myself shipping it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf


Starlight Dragon

Sparkly Pumpkin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:50 pm


xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
ArikaiHart
So far, the only thing I'm shipping in XIII is Vanilla/Fang. There's so much cute art of them together. <3

Fang has looked after Vanille like she was her daughter, similar to the relationship between Lightning and her sister Serah. <- Thats what I found for their relationship between eachother...I personally don't like vanille/fang but thats just my opinnion.. wink


I totally agree! I don't see a romantic relationship between them at all. It's more like sisterly love to me. Fang is always looking out for Vanille and trying to protect her. The attraction they have doesn't seem "romantic" in any way (well not in my eyes anyways haha).

Vanille seems to fit more with Hope anyways 4laugh I found they looked so cute together.
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:04 pm


Starlight Dragon
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
ArikaiHart
So far, the only thing I'm shipping in XIII is Vanilla/Fang. There's so much cute art of them together. <3

Fang has looked after Vanille like she was her daughter, similar to the relationship between Lightning and her sister Serah. <- Thats what I found for their relationship between eachother...I personally don't like vanille/fang but thats just my opinnion.. wink


I totally agree! I don't see a romantic relationship between them at all. It's more like sisterly love to me. Fang is always looking out for Vanille and trying to protect her. The attraction they have doesn't seem "romantic" in any way (well not in my eyes anyways haha).

Vanille seems to fit more with Hope anyways 4laugh I found they looked so cute together.


I know right? Its super cute! heart Especially with her dominant personality!

xXx_cherrycraze_xXx


Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:10 pm


xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Starlight Dragon
xXx_cherrycraze_xXx
Fang has looked after Vanille like she was her daughter, similar to the relationship between Lightning and her sister Serah. <- Thats what I found for their relationship between eachother...I personally don't like vanille/fang but thats just my opinnion.. wink


I totally agree! I don't see a romantic relationship between them at all. It's more like sisterly love to me. Fang is always looking out for Vanille and trying to protect her. The attraction they have doesn't seem "romantic" in any way (well not in my eyes anyways haha).

Vanille seems to fit more with Hope anyways 4laugh I found they looked so cute together.


I know right? Its super cute! heart Especially with her dominant personality!


Nuuuu, do not want! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I see how that could be kinda cute, but somehow it just doesn't feel right to me. If anything, I think their relationship is more like Vanille being motherly... especially at the beginning, and that's kind of when the two interact the most.

I mean, Vanille's a pretty irresponsible mother in that case, but just the feeling I got.
Reply
Final Fantasy XIII and Fabula Nova Crystallis

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//