Welcome to Gaia! ::

TWEWY:an epic fight for life

Back to Guilds

the world ends with you guild 

Tags: TWEWY, Game, Roleplaying, Discussion, Square Enix 

Reply The walks and talks of shibuya
cosplay group! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hope Estheim F-F-13

1,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:22 pm


hey every one who say there neku back off im almost there to been the real neku
PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:41 pm


Nice and clam down there can be more then one real Neku.

Rhyme is Reason
Captain


ll-All I Do Is Win-ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:59 pm


Zetta Son of a Digit
Well i might have to Sell my Calculator so.. is it okay if i'm Sho without the little pi symbol?

i got a sho crazy with taboo cosplay can you help me out a little? razz
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:27 pm


you wanna know what? The people with the best cosplays will be in the cosplay group!

Rhyme is Reason
Captain


Neku That One Dead Kid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:10 pm


I think anybody who has a cosplay should be in the group.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:40 pm


Neku That One Dead Kid
I think anybody who has a cosplay should be in the group.

....sure, but all I have to say about this is that the cosplay must be complete. 8l not finished cosplay people in the group would bug me.

Rhyme is Reason
Captain


Neku That One Dead Kid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:46 am


Rhyme is Reason
Neku That One Dead Kid
I think anybody who has a cosplay should be in the group.

....sure, but all I have to say about this is that the cosplay must be complete. 8l not finished cosplay people in the group would bug me.

OK I think we should start a guild Charity to help people complete their cosplay.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:30 pm


Neku That One Dead Kid
Rhyme is Reason
Neku That One Dead Kid
I think anybody who has a cosplay should be in the group.

....sure, but all I have to say about this is that the cosplay must be complete. 8l not finished cosplay people in the group would bug me.

OK I think we should start a guild Charity to help people complete their cosplay.

I love that idea! 8D

Rhyme is Reason
Captain


Neku That One Dead Kid
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:08 pm


Rhyme is Reason
Neku That One Dead Kid
Rhyme is Reason
Neku That One Dead Kid
I think anybody who has a cosplay should be in the group.

....sure, but all I have to say about this is that the cosplay must be complete. 8l not finished cosplay people in the group would bug me.

OK I think we should start a guild Charity to help people complete their cosplay.

I love that idea! 8D

I'll be treasurer for it.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:52 pm


I CALL SHIKI!!!! >8D

IVIiruchi


ll-All I Do Is Win-ll

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:36 am


hmmm i am going to try to be mr.H (cat)
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm


ll-All I Do Is Win-ll
hmmm i am going to try to be mr.H (cat)

im quoting my old account this is the person i quoting and I GOT MY SHO COSPLAY mrgreen

TM46

Noob

10,475 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:41 pm


Neku, Sho, and well I cosplayed Joshua once, but I'm going to get Nano-c before I start that again. :3
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 6:33 pm


I have Joshua and Neku Sakuraba covered.

Xx--Sora KH Roxas--xX


So Zetta SIow

Dangerous Trafficker

11,450 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:33 am


Xx13--Roxas--13xX
I have Joshua and Neku Sakuraba covered.
Well I still have my Sho Minamimoto regular, and Taboo cosplays then. razz
Reply
The walks and talks of shibuya

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//