Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Nick's 'make me a sandwich' guild::~::Nor not included::

Back to Guilds

The forums with free sandwiches for all. 

 

Reply Music Threads
d**k makes d**k noises. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I Stop?
  Can't stop.
  Won't stop.
  Drop it like it's hot.
View Results

Diesel Seizure

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:06 am


Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
I'm sick of those /b/ faggots clogging up my /x/, sometimes there's actually decent threads there, and /b/ ruins it because apparently to them /x/ is the only board when /b/ is down. Those fags can go to /r/ or /v/ if they want amusement. And you're the one who uses the name The Slender Man? I believe I've seen your stuff promoted on /x/ before, Ill look into it now.


I make a post or so if a Slender-related thread pops up. Most of my advertising is in /mu/ share threads. Thanks for checking it out, though. biggrin

Yeah, I think that's where I saw it, the thread where they were debating if the 22nd entry meant the end of the series. And no problem, I liked a lot actually, it's the kind of thing I put on at night or when I want to sleep so I can hear it while I dream.


It's pretty cool to find another /x/phile 'round these parts. Thanks for listening. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:41 pm


The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
I'm sick of those /b/ faggots clogging up my /x/, sometimes there's actually decent threads there, and /b/ ruins it because apparently to them /x/ is the only board when /b/ is down. Those fags can go to /r/ or /v/ if they want amusement. And you're the one who uses the name The Slender Man? I believe I've seen your stuff promoted on /x/ before, Ill look into it now.


I make a post or so if a Slender-related thread pops up. Most of my advertising is in /mu/ share threads. Thanks for checking it out, though. biggrin

Yeah, I think that's where I saw it, the thread where they were debating if the 22nd entry meant the end of the series. And no problem, I liked a lot actually, it's the kind of thing I put on at night or when I want to sleep so I can hear it while I dream.


It's pretty cool to find another /x/phile 'round these parts. Thanks for listening. biggrin

Yes it is, even though our beloved home is usually infested with /b/tards nowadays. Though there was some decent stuff recently, like the flash over Norway.

Spegelsfaren


Diesel Seizure

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:11 pm


Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
I'm sick of those /b/ faggots clogging up my /x/, sometimes there's actually decent threads there, and /b/ ruins it because apparently to them /x/ is the only board when /b/ is down. Those fags can go to /r/ or /v/ if they want amusement. And you're the one who uses the name The Slender Man? I believe I've seen your stuff promoted on /x/ before, Ill look into it now.


I make a post or so if a Slender-related thread pops up. Most of my advertising is in /mu/ share threads. Thanks for checking it out, though. biggrin

Yeah, I think that's where I saw it, the thread where they were debating if the 22nd entry meant the end of the series. And no problem, I liked a lot actually, it's the kind of thing I put on at night or when I want to sleep so I can hear it while I dream.


It's pretty cool to find another /x/phile 'round these parts. Thanks for listening. biggrin

Yes it is, even though our beloved home is usually infested with /b/tards nowadays. Though there was some decent stuff recently, like the flash over Norway.


The flash was actually what brought me back to /x/ after a year or so's absence.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:15 pm


Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
I'm sick of those /b/ faggots clogging up my /x/, sometimes there's actually decent threads there, and /b/ ruins it because apparently to them /x/ is the only board when /b/ is down. Those fags can go to /r/ or /v/ if they want amusement. And you're the one who uses the name The Slender Man? I believe I've seen your stuff promoted on /x/ before, Ill look into it now.


I make a post or so if a Slender-related thread pops up. Most of my advertising is in /mu/ share threads. Thanks for checking it out, though. biggrin

Yeah, I think that's where I saw it, the thread where they were debating if the 22nd entry meant the end of the series. And no problem, I liked a lot actually, it's the kind of thing I put on at night or when I want to sleep so I can hear it while I dream.


It's pretty cool to find another /x/phile 'round these parts. Thanks for listening. biggrin

Yes it is, even though our beloved home is usually infested with /b/tards nowadays. Though there was some decent stuff recently, like the flash over Norway.

You showed me that video, right? I remember the Resident Evil like virus, but I could swear you showed me the flash over Norway. Or at least told me about it.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain


Spegelsfaren

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:34 am


The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
I'm sick of those /b/ faggots clogging up my /x/, sometimes there's actually decent threads there, and /b/ ruins it because apparently to them /x/ is the only board when /b/ is down. Those fags can go to /r/ or /v/ if they want amusement. And you're the one who uses the name The Slender Man? I believe I've seen your stuff promoted on /x/ before, Ill look into it now.


I make a post or so if a Slender-related thread pops up. Most of my advertising is in /mu/ share threads. Thanks for checking it out, though. biggrin

Yeah, I think that's where I saw it, the thread where they were debating if the 22nd entry meant the end of the series. And no problem, I liked a lot actually, it's the kind of thing I put on at night or when I want to sleep so I can hear it while I dream.


It's pretty cool to find another /x/phile 'round these parts. Thanks for listening. biggrin

Yes it is, even though our beloved home is usually infested with /b/tards nowadays. Though there was some decent stuff recently, like the flash over Norway.


The flash was actually what brought me back to /x/ after a year or so's absence.

Being where it came from and exploding so close to where Obama was at the time, I kind of believe that flash might have been a failed assassination attempt by Russia, and they're just covering their asses, but rockets DO NOT look like that, so I'm still kind of wondering what that flash was.
And no Nick, I showed Kevin and Shane the flash, not you. Maybe Konnor too, and you may have been nearby when I did or one of them told you about it, but I don't think I told you in person.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm


Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren
The USS MakeShitUp
Spegelsfaren

Yeah, I think that's where I saw it, the thread where they were debating if the 22nd entry meant the end of the series. And no problem, I liked a lot actually, it's the kind of thing I put on at night or when I want to sleep so I can hear it while I dream.


It's pretty cool to find another /x/phile 'round these parts. Thanks for listening. biggrin

Yes it is, even though our beloved home is usually infested with /b/tards nowadays. Though there was some decent stuff recently, like the flash over Norway.


The flash was actually what brought me back to /x/ after a year or so's absence.

Being where it came from and exploding so close to where Obama was at the time, I kind of believe that flash might have been a failed assassination attempt by Russia, and they're just covering their asses, but rockets DO NOT look like that, so I'm still kind of wondering what that flash was.
And no Nick, I showed Kevin and Shane the flash, not you. Maybe Konnor too, and you may have been nearby when I did or one of them told you about it, but I don't think I told you in person.

I thought you showed me the flash at the TC. Maybe I saw it on my own. Whatever, not a big deal.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain


Spegelsfaren

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:03 pm


Err, maybe I did on one of my random /x/ explaining binges. I can't remember s**t anymore.
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:48 pm


Spegelsfaren
Err, maybe I did on one of my random /x/ explaining binges. I can't remember s**t anymore.

Maybe. I can't remember much now-a-days anyway. Haven't payed much attention to anything on the internet aside from Gaia.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain


GoN_sgt-splatter
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:51 pm


Joseph L0Lin
Spegelsfaren
Err, maybe I did on one of my random /x/ explaining binges. I can't remember s**t anymore.

Maybe. I can't remember much now-a-days anyway. Haven't payed much attention to anything on the internet aside from Gaia.
well, i know you showed me it >_> just felt like jumping in....o and why is this thread in the music fourm??
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:59 pm


GoN_sgt-splatter
Joseph L0Lin
Spegelsfaren
Err, maybe I did on one of my random /x/ explaining binges. I can't remember s**t anymore.

Maybe. I can't remember much now-a-days anyway. Haven't payed much attention to anything on the internet aside from Gaia.
well, i know you showed me it >_> just felt like jumping in....o and why is this thread in the music fourm??

Konnor, I thought we talked about this before. You asked why it was here, I told you that it was because it pertained to music. It's not the best sub-forum for it, but it's acceptable.

For Fear of Little Men
Captain

Reply
Music Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//