Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Politicians of Gaia
Relax. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:10 am


Drewser
AmmonSuperCombo
figures that as soon as i have a snow day and can get on, i gotta go shovel. lol, be on later.

Ha ha, same, We bought a snow blower last year, we forgot to fill er' up with gas, so we ended up having to do it the old fassion way. this SUCKS
I live in MI, so I have the shoveling down pat. It's quite easy once you get a system. I only hate it when it snows so much over night that is ices and packs down, that makes it a real job. Even so, with my brother and my dad, we can usually clear the drive, walk and back patio(ish thing) in like (times himself ;p) ....20 minutes.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 2:25 pm


It really stinks for all of you guys who live in snowy regions. Down here in the south we've got warmth most of the year.
Last year it snowed but taht was a freak occurance. lol.
So what up with the people in the crib?

Rilixi


Freedom Fire

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 8:11 am


I GOT ACCEPTED TO GIRLS STATE!
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 12:21 pm


AH, snow... I have but seen it once, and that was in Washington. Doesn't snow much here in San Antonio and when it gets cold enough for ice, well, the schools tend to close down along with everything else (depending on how much ice there is). Ah San Antonio, how I love thee.

Ephraim1222


Asexual-Slut~Enya

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 9:07 pm


Due to personal reasons, I will not be on Gaia as much as I normally am during the next few days -- possibly weeks. I do hope to be on occasionally if I feel up to it; however, how well I am feeling will play a large role in whether I log on or not.

I thought you might like to know why I will not be as active as usual.
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:14 pm


I'm back from Pennsyltucky.

...apparently I forgot to announce I was there in the first place. Huh.

A_L_R
Vice Captain

Reply
The Politicians of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//