Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply General Chatter
Who Is Y'all? (Read First Post) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:15 pm


Bloody Red Roses
And yes, I really am so much younger than all of you, it's not just my looks.


It's a nice picture. I look as young as you are (if your profile is the correct age). I'm going to be 19 and look 15-16, maybe younger.

Mizandi, your pictures are nice too! smile

I'm getting ready to scan some in a bit and then I will post them in here.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:08 pm


First picture: Commencement this year. I was wearing a dress. *Shudders*.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second picture: Aaron Lines and I this summer. I look awful! I had sat in the rain all day and that was around 11pm so I hd been there for around 13.5 hours already. Hopefully a better one to come really soon!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain


Mizandi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 2:59 am


snazy-a-tastic

Second picture: Aaron Lines and I this summer. I look awful! I had sat in the rain all day and that was around 11pm so I hd been there for around 13.5 hours already. Hopefully a better one to come really soon!


I'd post my Aaron picture, if I didn't look like a complete retard in a cowboy hat xp
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 5:53 am


Mizandi
I'd post my Aaron picture, if I didn't look like a complete retard in a cowboy hat xp


I'm sure it's not bad!

snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain


snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:05 am


Well, this one's better but I still hate all pictures of me.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Taken Feb. 18th, 2005 in Verona, NY.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:34 am


That's really cute, Snazy... I love Aaron heart

Mizandi
Vice Captain


snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 6:35 am


I heart him too! If that wasn't obvious already! wink
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:09 am


I'm not so lucky to have had my picture taken with a celeb. (though I was very close to getting one with Toby!!!)

But, here's who I am.

User Image
User Image

Pharaoh Ramases


Mizandi
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 4:01 pm


Pharaoh Ramases
I'm not so lucky to have had my picture taken with a celeb. (though I was very close to getting one with Toby!!!)

But, here's who I am.

User Image
User Image


Cute! ^^;;
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:12 pm


Pharaoh Ramases
I'm not so lucky to have had my picture taken with a celeb. (though I was very close to getting one with Toby!!!)


My very favourites aren't big names, so getting the opportunity to meet them is quite easy.

Nice pictures. smile

snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain


My Apologies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 6:16 pm


I'll post a pic as soon as I find one I like that is recent enough...I HATE taking pictures. gonk
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 11:26 pm


User Image

Yes, this is me, with my b***h. AKA my future husband. *falls over and dies like the flailing fangirl that she is*

Mizandi
Vice Captain


Elmire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:53 pm


ok, i have lots of pictures, but i dont know how to post them on here! i have a photobucket account, as well as a dotphoto one...

...help?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 1:56 pm


I'm not familliar with photobucket.
However, if you have the pictures saved on your computer and you go to Image Shack and then click browse and select the picture you want (clicking "host it!" once you have chosen your picture) you will be taken to another page. From this one, copy the "hotlink for forums (1)" and post it here. That should work.
All my of writing makes it look harder than it is.

snazy-a-tastic
Vice Captain


Elmire

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 2:03 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thanks snazy! this is me on my way to chili cookoff. very long car ride... maybe i can find a better picture later on.
Reply
General Chatter

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//