|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:36 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: lol very nice to meet you Lu, and my name is Rinoa, but I prefer Rin for short 3nodding ForstOwls_Rin: Now that introductions are out the way, why are you on at this hour?, I mean I know my reasons but I doubt we have the same objective >.>
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:39 pm
 Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Nice meeting you as well, Rin~ Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Well, I'm actually working late. My husband isn't home yet, and we've got this amazing thesis...!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:00 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: Thesis? o.O don't tell me you're some sort of scientist?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:04 pm
 Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: I.... am. Is there anything wrong? redface
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:10 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: Oh no, not at all. Heh it's just that I know someone tied to the field and... I guess you can say he's quite the character XD
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:12 pm
 Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Oh..! blaugh *curious* Do tell, please? Who is it? I might know who it is. 3nodding
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:35 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: Oh for the love of Hyne I hope not... He goes by the title Doctor Odine. I could personally say he's nothing short of insane -_-
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:39 pm
 Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Have not heard of... but I take you on your word. Although personally Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Nevermind. redface Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: So what do you do for a living, Miss Rin?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:59 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: No please go on, you've piqued my curiosity >.> ForstOwls_Rin: As far as making a living goes, I actually work for a more political organization. If anything we could be considered a radical group and we even have our own weekly paper. We try to take down the tyranny and expose the conspiracies of the government and hopes of getting the word out and pushing for change. Galbadia tends to get away with far to much... ForstOwls_Rin: But enough of that. I don't want to get to carried away with the issue lol
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:01 pm
 Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Working for a peaceful world is great! I admire you, Rin.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:24 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: Aww thanks, I'm glad you would feel that way. Now about that personally statement earlier... >.>
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 6:32 pm
 ForstOwls_Rin: Oh well, guess I'll try to get it out of her some other time. *Sigh* back to work then... ForstOwls_Rin is currently away: Taking care of Forest Owl's buisness. Zone finally showed up -_-+
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:36 pm
ForstOwls_Rin has signed off
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:47 am
 Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: I totally forgot about this - caught up in work! I'm so sorry Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~]: Ah, she signed off... Well, I might as well... Dr_Crescent [Busy busy~] har signed off.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
Dr Lucrecia Crescent MD Captain
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|